Why those two shit holes don't fight each other ?

Fucking i hope subhuman niggers fight each other and kill each other to dead

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-102229_Google.jpg (1080x806, 202K)

Uhh no you don't wish that. And here's why. They are nuclear powers. And in nuclear war, everyone loses.

Whoa edgey

actually, i really want war start soon.

Hello Pakistani user

I'm korean actually tho

Then that pc should be changed into NK and SK

They actually do fight each other. A lot. They're just in a cold war at the moment because they both have nuclear weapons and since they both actually want the areas they're fighting over, they don't want them to get nuked.

Just imagine all of the refugees and spill over conflicts, nevermind the economic impact. Would be a disaster never before seen.

Fuck off poo

I mean actual war including nuclear weapons

Actually I am american

See

I wish you guys would attack NK and just end the sexual tension already. This anime has gone on long enough

the poos would win biological warfare

Poodian poomerican.

>sexual tension already.

Only thing you poos do well like rape tho

Alright, you are better than us Gookorean

Can we meme it?

>genetically flawed
>eats rotten food
>think he's in position to mock others
Mochi, mochi, Japan-desu?

same

Are you fine to live in chanada, chong ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-220531.jpg (1080x1190, 232K)

>Nuclear winter being real
also
>Nuclear conflict between two countries with non-US/Russian sized arsenals having meaningful effects for the rest of the world outside economics

>chanada
>chong
This is why Japan should have won the war.

Attached: tumblr_p68adkpuxy1rysur5o1_1280.png (923x1385, 493K)

No, only they two would lose

Yeah definitely because koreans were also citizen of Japanese empire tho.
And we had a festival in nanjing tho

;)

So historically you guys are bitches of one country to another and now you are half?

China will seize the means of Poo-duction

Japan's cumdump. a trained monkey, taught to accept nut and abuse

that would be the war that would help the earth catch some breath

China and India will fight some day. China is building military installations in Pakistan. India is cozying up to the US. India v. Pakistan will be a test scenario for limited nuclear engagements in warfare. Neither has MAD capability so it's a good test run for deploying smaller and fewer nukes. China will likely allow the US to nuke several Pakistani cities so China will have more bargaining power to make more military bases in Pakistan with the intent of making Pakistan another colony like Tibet. India will send the lower classes to Kashmir to fight on the front lines so they can be thinned out a bit. Expect the world's first deployment of small scale nukes to happen here.