She just killed the Republican Party. It's over...

She just killed the Republican Party. It's over. They are too gutless to push forward with the nomination now and there isn't enough time to get anyone through the process before midterms. Dems will be fired up to take the Senate with depressed and unenthusiastic Republican voters failing to turn out.

This country is now officially beyond saving.

Attached: Senator_Harris_official_senate_portrait.jpg (3434x4722, 2.06M)

Harris touched my pee pee in jr. high

I'd tap that.

Women can't rape. You think the Dems will weaponize this tactic without thinking of a loophole to protect them?

I'd rape some sense into that woman.

why , what did this cunt say now? (Not that I care)

Kamala grabbed my butt at a Christmas party when she was CA AG.
>I was the librarian for the AG
>Christmas party was in the library
>I noticed her looking at me during the party
>She had had a few drinks and was "bubbly"
>She cornered me and as she played with her pearls she said she always fantasized about having sex in a library
>she said she always wanted to "check out" a male librarian
>she grabbed my butt firmly and gave it a squeeze.
>I made an excuse that there was "library business" I had to attend to
>I went to an empty section of the stacks and sobbed to myself
I quit a few days later.
It's been a few years but I still can't even look at a book without hearing her creepy voice in my ears.

Attached: Hip young brown women.jpg (435x600, 96K)

She dresses like a lesbian.

What is selective service?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-08-54-11.png (1080x1920, 3M)

HE

Attached: IMG_3273.png (621x856, 344K)

>women can’t rape
lamo what

I find your lack of faith disturbing, you gutless fuck.

Holy shit those chucks

she had sex with me and a donkey down in tijuana, and by that i mean she raped me and the donkey

Kamala unironically should run for president, she actually gets shit done

Attached: hello.jpg (375x500, 122K)

Do you have any idea how many loads she swallowed from Willie Brown? He came she swallowed, repeat. And now a Senator.? She can't read a news item online without mouthing the words and asking for help. What a career path.

This. Now women get drafted too though. Good for them.

No joke, the Dems use bullshit mental gymnastics to argue that rape/racism requires systemic levels of power and they'll get a bunch of women's studies professors to shout this shit from the rooftops until everyone believes it because it will be taught in schools as well.

The result: minorities cannot be racist against whites because whites hold power and women cannot rape men because men hold power.

If you mean she plays grab ass all day, then yeah she gets shit done.

What's the deal with her always wearing pearls?

>This country is now officially beyond saving
It's not.

Attached: A1WaB2h7cHL._SY500_.jpg (404x500, 56K)

Harris fucked her way into politics. She enables rapist (((white))) men in power. Everything must be dug up on her and aired out until nobody can take her seriously

Or this

You know... the Kavanaugh yearbook pages we've uncovered in the other threads are pretty fascinating. I wonder if anyone has some copies of yearbooks of Kamala Harris or any of our other favorite politicians?