Diddling aside, why does Jow Forums like this guy again...

Diddling aside, why does Jow Forums like this guy again? He’s a corporatist shill from the Bush administration as far as I can tell from his track record. What does Jow Forums even like about him besides the fact he pisses off liberals? He’s nothing like a true conservative judge like my boy Rehnquist.

Attached: 5C8D6A3B-0B8A-4D84-9CBF-BB49985C1537.jpg (1028x675, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strategy. Jow Forums would be happy with the reanimated corpse of adolf hitler on the supreme court, but that's not politically realistic. the qualifying factor for a good nominee is "as far right as possible while still being able to pass through the traitorous houses of congress."

For me it's a matter of principle at this point.

Pol exclusively cares that he's driving liberals to hysterics

that's the thing we didn't really like him
the Democrat response is completely insane even by their standards
they're treating him like some Hitler incarnate

Yeah, he's not the best and he is an insider but of all of the choices he was the best one.

Pretty much this, he wasn't my first choice, but he's become the best choice for pissing off liberals.

Yep.

Just waiting for the whole thing to blow up in their faces.

He'll fight for securing the borders, deporting illegals, gun rights, and free speech, which are the most important issues. There's a reason the establishment and their elite masters are flinging an unprecedented level of bullshit at him. They don't want us to take our country back, but we're doing it one way or another.

So we truly are doomed then?

Attached: 16711658-D227-4BE8-A1C4-BCC7B03EF07C.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

What about workers rights and the environment?

10% for his principals, 90% for the lulz.

Attached: happy_santinolee.jpg (261x502, 31K)

I'd say it's 50/50 at this point.

to own the libs

Jow Forums has become a place that stands with the government no matter what. When I came here it was the opposite.

Perhaps it’s time to leave this place.

Attached: 125E02AE-7193-4C7B-8C30-C38DE75024AB.gif (480x360, 1.73M)

>stands with the government
No retard, I stand with lulz. The government doesn't do shit for me or you. I voted Trump to see the whole system crash and burn as it deserves to.

And boy has he delivered.

Jow Forums is a place that stands for chaos and laughs. Obama didn't give them to us, Trump has. Thus the support.

This... I can respect.

Attached: 0A800EA8-B6D9-4525-8972-22B8882DDF92.jpg (500x428, 160K)

hell overturn roe v wade

I honestly give a fuck less about roe v wade.

This new old whore has got the bastard. Buh Buh Buh Bye Brett you 1982 twat diddler/rapist..

Attached: 1511479624683.jpg (508x475, 40K)

he dips the supreme court 60/40 for the conservatives. It's huge.

>why does Jow Forums like this guy again?
>why does Jow Forums like?

Attached: 1487951067690.gif (300x225, 3.69M)

no one cares nerd

Kavanaugh raped my dog, my sister, my brother, my goat, and sold my neighbor`s little sister to the Clinton Foundation. And this was 46 years ago when he was in grammar school.

>why does Jow Forums like this corporatist shill
...bcoz corporate boot-lickers

Attached: bootlicker-07.jpg (500x329, 61K)

also he's level 99 punished kav at this point. get your abortions and deny ccw permits while you can lefties. we are taking it all back

You have to think that this experience is going to shadow him for life and make him think differently than he did before. It would for me.

Roe is in Jow Forums's interest as it discourages chimp over breeding.

Attached: 1511820324109.jpg (912x1140, 66K)

That’s what I said

>/pol doesnt like him/her/it/she/xe

Yes, hes not an open, nazi praising, anti-kike, white nationalist candidate. He is still better than all other options and CERTAINLY anyone a democrat would nominate. I hate this shilling tactic of pretending to be fucking dumb.

because trump said so, that's why

I’m genuinely concerned that I missed something about him. That’s all.

i actually know nothing about him, but this #metoo shit is crazy

this to be honest

exactly he doesnt care about the violations of the 4th amendment happening every day, in fact he supports it. fuck him

I have never read a single thing he wrote and couldn't give a fuck less.

Also in 2018 there's no such thing as a judge who isn't a corporatist shill. So it literally doesn't matter who the nominee is. The only thing that matters is to hunt down every single person who is part of the unelected power network financing this drama, and drop them all out of a helicopter directly into a fucking volcano.

Really, you have to think what it must be like to have devoted your whole life to the principles of justice and due process, to have this "Kill a Mockingbird" level shit thrown at you? To have your enemies, during a hearing for the highest position of the justice system, make a complete mockery of justice and the rights of the accused?

Because Jow Forums likes anyone who goes against leftist policies.

Exactly, they've taken a wishy washy moderate Conservative and thrown him through the gauntlet. How is that going to change his thinking?

Anyone who's an enemy of the SJWs is good in my book

he is merely a tool

anybody the left seeks to destroy, we will meme

>10% for his principals, 90% for the lulz.
t. pol ethos in a nutshell

it is the only sane view in ((current year))

Before the election the GOP wouldn't allow a vote on Obama's nominee. If there actually is a "red wave" the Dems will delay any conformation indefinitely, in hopes of an impeachment. And they will feel entitled to do so.

Also at this point the concept of innocent till proven guilty is in play.

But under normal conditions I agree.

The left is trying everything to stop him, including paying protestors to stall the hearing, and paying alcoholic floozies to lie about rapes from 35 years ago that never happened. They REALLY do not want him in there, and that’s enough of a reason for me to support him 100%. I don’t know much about his professional record, but if his nomination is bad for the democrats, then it’s clearly very good for America

What workers rights do you mean? The right to get a wage that is not based on merit? That's not a right. You just want another privilege.

Environment? You mean bend over and take it up the ass from taxes based on pesudo science. Don't think so.

Kavanaugh was going to be a milktoast centrist but if he survives this then he will have been forged into a Punished Kavanaugh who will be Gorsuch levels of right wing

>Jow Forums supports Kavanaugh getting passed so they must stand with the entire federal government

Hello newfag, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Because he frustrates a lot of people I would love to see split open neck to navel, just to see what the innards of communist pinko duplicitous faggots look like. Squash a bug, see all the weird shit come out, you know?

Attached: LouisvilleFixForChineseBugmen.jpg (599x785, 70K)

>as far as I can
>I
and you are?

Good, it fucking should. You wanna know why I so desperately want him in the SCOTUS? And why lefties are now TERRIFIED of it happening, why theyre trying to bring in every single fucking 11th hour witness that they can to delay the proceedings beyond the midterms?

Because if Kavanaugh wins, they lose, and they lose BIG. They have brought out the false rape accusations. They have brought out the stall tactics. They have brought out every fucking liberal senator they could to hurl accusations of racism, sexism, and whatever other bullshit buzzword they could think of in a schoolyard-tier effort to manipulate and turn the nation against him. And when none of it works, when he gets confirmed, you know what they'll be left with?

A judge who will be sitting on the highest court in the nation, who will be a driving legal force for generations to come, who will absolutely HATE them. He may have been center-right when this whole fiasco started, but the dems have created an absolute monster of a man, one who will never forgive nor forget the absolute avalanche of horseshit that the left catapulted at him. The lies, the smear campaigns, the repugnant lowliness of the gutterscum known as liberals will be in his thoughts for the rest of his life. The left is known working at a howling, frenzied pitch to do ANYTHING to stop him from being appointed, because theyve suddenly realized that theyve made a hard and fast enemy of a man who will have the power to strike down their pedophilic agenda for decades to come.

Fuck the liberal filth, Kavanaugh needs to be on that bench now more than ever, because in him we have a judge who sees that snakepit of liars and rapists for what they truly fucking are.

Attached: 832.png (680x428, 514K)

If he falls. We all shall fall. If you dont get why its so important to tell these fucks they cant bring up 30 year old bullshit lies and destroy someone...I cant help you.

All of this is correct. I can't see in to his mind, but if it were me I would go out of my way to fuck liberals at every opportunity.

I think it's good that he's doomed. Kennedy only retired on the condition of Trump appointing this guy as his replacement. So Trump did it because he had no choice. But now that Kavanaugh is over Trump can appoint somebody like a Roy Moore and the Senate Republicans will be so mad at the Demos they'll rush him through.

>milktoast
educate yourself, faggot: it's "milquetoast."

well said, although he seems very level headed and i think we're slightly overestimating what level of punishment he will be on. I'm thinking more of a Level 70 Punished Kavanaugh

Brett kept his poker face, but his family couldn't hide the fact that they hate Trump. It's a blessing in disguise that this guy is going down in flames.

Attached: family-doesnt-lie.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

good one

We love him because after this fake smear character assassination that threatens to destroy his career and rob him of a seat on the Supreme Court, when he gets confirmed, he will NEVER side with libs on ANY ruling.

Because the left hates him

Attached: too much salt.jpg (840x565, 179K)

I hate his fucking face I DONT LIKE HIM

samezies

>pisses off liberals
All I need to know.

Ah yes I was tired, thank you for the correction.

Register & Vote to remove Democrat leftists and RINO faggots. They need to be purged.

vote.gov/

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 96K)

I'd be more inclined to believe his accusers if it wasn't for the fact that it happened 35 YEARS AGO

And yea, I know all the stories about how people don't report rapes when they're young, blah blah blah, but you would think they would still hold onto even the smallest scrap of details.

Keep voting faggot see where that gets you.... guess it is a means to an end...

Punchable face, lacks personal warmth or transparency like Scalia and even Thomas (watch his recent Laura Ingraham interview), seems like a pick a traditional Republican president would make

Overall a disappointing pick

>milktoast

Attached: 1503708705254.gif (345x194, 999K)

Why can’t the senate pass laws. Why to we have a court who is beyond reproach. Useless... the lot of them. Cant even pass a budget. Know why they don’t enact the so called nuke option? Because they could give a shit. Force is how we win..... no other way. We have a tyrannical government.... faggots... grow a pair....

Even so, he doesn't deserve to have his life destroyed.

>even like about him besides the fact he pisses off liberals?
Isnt that the whole point of politics since 2015?

>He's not going to interpret the first amendment as condemning hate speech while upholding whatever the Podesta brothers rocks.
>He's not going to interpret the second amendment as meaning only the army and police should have firearms
>He's not going to interpret the fourteenth amendment as giving shitskins free shit forever
Good enough for me, even though I likely disagree with him on "right-to-work", the threshold for which a principal and/or agent can be class-action sued for negative externalities (e.g. mucking in the environment), and assisted suicide. Solid constitutional defenses can be made for the "liberal" sides of all three of those issues. Now fuck off with your shitty gotchas.

I remember the date and location of when I got a really bad sunburn. If these events really did an impression on them you would think they would actually have these fundamental details burned into their minds.

pretty much. fpbp

>besides the fact he pisses off liberals

Psst. That is the beginning and end of these mongoloid's "ideology". Insolent children projecting their anger at mommy.

I really like my mum, though.

based accelerationist

Attached: 0E4AADB8-3C5E-47D6-A0B1-BC6341919816.jpg (491x491, 58K)

Trump = Bush

The Swamp Is MAGA

Attached: 1533785654989.png (300x300, 80K)

I love this post

Attached: 88e2a5569528003b847772b6b1b98400.jpg (281x250, 23K)

Jow Forums is just a ring where pro-Soviets tards and conservacucks go at each other