You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: IMG_1710.jpg (1000x675, 404K)

kike shill behind a memeflag

whats new

cute

One day, one fucking day we will be able to finally gas all of you god damn kikes.

Attached: E9D9073D-B16B-481F-95E3-5D0A5E66EED4.jpg (749x913, 91K)

Whoever is behind the rimming psyop is a genuis, this is post ironic meta meme material

Enjoy your ban cuck

typical white female in her natural habitat.

All day nothing but great discussions on here. Like clockwork the weekend is over and the shills return to their jobs of posting slide threads and demoralization threads. Mods do nothing.
Wew lad

okay but making a girl lick your ass is the ultimate assertion of dominance

White women are the niggers of genders and race

True words

>female
That's where you're wrong.

No, ultimate is making her eat your shit like a personal portable toilet.

funniest thing about this is that she probably goes back home and kisses her husband and kids.

Anybody ever gotten a rim job? Most intense sexual feeling I ever had. Women are absolute whores

>cuckposting

Attached: npc.png (430x441, 86K)

> muh dick

Attached: 0CED9F29-E493-4ACA-84AB-B65E6919F788.jpg (691x466, 69K)

Attached: 8bitbeheadallsatans_03.jpg (1422x1836, 482K)

that sounds gay af

>making
>implying they won't do it voluntarily
user, I've had 4 women give me rim jobs in my lifetime without asking. They WANT to eat your ass. Women love to be whores. It's in their nature

The thought crossed my mind as she was doing it, wobdering the same thing. After a couple of minutes I stopped caring.
If having a woman lick your ass is gay then call me a faggot.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................................................................................

oh!
uh,yeah sure *yawns* bbc and wh*teoids and *yawns* all that other stuff you guys say every single day still works and always has.keep making them crackers demoralized.
....................................................................................
*yawns*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (636x382, 44K)