OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/09/23/the-republican-party-has-laid-itself-bare/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ce5b85c68d1b
>On Sunday night, the New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer published an article detailing a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, the Republican Supreme Court nominee. Deborah Ramirez, a Yale classmate from Kavanaugh’s undergraduate years, described a drunken freshman-year dormitory party during which she claims he exposed himself and thrust his penis into her face, causing her to touch it accidentally as she pushed him away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NO 2ND SCOTUS PICK FOR YOU! Jow Forums ETERNALLY BTFO! EAT SHIT FAGS! EEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THHEEEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (960x618, 56K)

Attached: 1511575566992.jpg (794x450, 104K)

Attached: Soultions.jpg (2500x1663, 793K)

You tried, heres a you. Next time use a meme flag and you'll get people more angry.

>Washington Post

You may as well get your information from the BBC

Attached: 1524399694316.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Why do you keep spamming that image with a misspelled filename?

>L-L-L-LIESS!
LOOK AT THE TOPS OF YOUR HEADS!

Attached: 89iq.png (634x729, 71K)

What's great is conservatives will literally HAVE to nominate brain-washed self-loathing women from here on out, all of their "intelligentsia" are rapists. Kind of a requirement to be a conservative man.

From the source article that WaPo probably didn't tell you:

>In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.”

>botposting this much
hope you're ready for when your boss decides your no longer useful

I have no doubt conservatives would lie to cover a rapist so he could get rid of Roe v Wade. Conservatives are subhuman and don't have morality. Also another witness corroborated.

>washingtonpost

Attached: 1481136924286.gif (500x438, 1.82M)

Yeah, "conservatives" typically do things like marry people like Bob Beckle. Oh wait.. you don't know about that because you haven't been paying attention. You see, Christine Blasey Ford has had this "good friend" since high school named Leland Keyser. Ford said Keyser was at the party with Brett Kavanaugh. Keyser says she's never met Brett Kavanaugh. Now your little story there would make sense... except that she married Bob Beckle. Certainly you know that name, don't you? She's a leftist. Some people actually prefer to not lie, even if it hurts their friendships.

Sometimes you genuinely don't know. I was at a party with a bunch of friends in high school with loud music, and apparently one of my friends tried to rape another one of my friends on the other side of a curtain partition from everyone else. No one could hear it. She just stormed out and walked home, and he left quietly without anyone noticing. Only reason we knew for sure it happened is that she had gouged his eye and it was still pretty fucked up by monday.

So it didn't take 20 years for you to find out something had happened? You saw the person storm out and knew something was up? Gosh .. how does that sound NOTHING LIKE THIS AT ALL?

>articles about articles

only dems care about this shit you realize. right wingers don't care and us in the middle will wait for her testimony to cry and whine and submit no evidence and thus the vote will be held and he'll be approved. Otherwise the precedent will be set to use smear tactics in the 11th hour for literally the rest of US history. Which will be fine. It'll exhaust people with the bureaucracy and hasten the kali yuga

Attached: the depths.jpg (600x600, 180K)

Attached: always be checking.jpg (759x431, 61K)

We didn't know until a few weeks later when she told someone, she just didn't come to school for a while. When she told us she had pushed a thumb into his eye to get him off of her, it clicked with what we had seen on his face, but if she just decided to stop going to school with us, be near us, or drop out, we would have never known.

Jokes on you, I am a radical centrist and disassociate with all political extremist, including the Democrat and RepubliKKKan party.

>only dems care about this shit
Cope harder

So you DID NOT see her storm out? Pick a story and stick with it. Either you saw something strange or you didn't. Based on your previous statement you DID see her storm out.. and that's an indication to everyone that SOMETHING wasn't right. You may not know exactly what that "something" is.. but you knew something was off. That's NOT equivalent at all to any of the stories we've heard. Those who WOULD BE in the same situation you were supposedly in (ie: "something just happened, but I don't know what") say NOTHING happened. Not "something happened but we didn't know what until this week" ... they're saying "that didn't happen at all".

Stop being a fucking retard.

>i can't believe i got away with abusing those sluts in high school! life is great!
> what happens in georgetown stays in georgetown am i right my fellow bros? *wink*
>omg i'm going to be a supreme court justice! bet those roasties are extra mad now!

wait til you see the -
ohhhhhhhh no no NO -
*ptbf* -
BA HA HA HA HA

Attached: 89f.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Even if he did it, why should it matter? Roasties that go to normie sex parties deserve whatever happens to them.

w-why wouldnt there be a second picc pls tell i do not want to read

Alex Jones was right.

How do you publish an article like this when you have so many people willing to tell you on the record that it didn't happen. They don't even pretend to be journalists anymore.

redditor nigger, stop with the caps and keyboard hubris

>this

It's your patriotic duty to rape these whores

>Hurr durr, you added emphasis so you're a "redditor nigger" - whatever the fuck that's supposed to be
Well, I'd rather be a "redditor nigger" than a retarded nigger such as yourself. Pic related.

Attached: c514e8103d820e8bd5f5acb372193ee2.jpg (480x530, 16K)

she was a devout catholic!
no wait she was drunk!
it took thirty years and six days but she remembered who he was even though she was extremely drunk!

REEEEEEESIST!

>Deborah Ramirez
lol

Attached: Dn1L6n4XUAAN59F.jpg large.jpg (563x1003, 126K)

I've been drunk many times and I cannot say for certain that Debby never raped me. I was drunk. I don't remember everything from when I was drunk. It is a possibility. Can't say I know what she even looks like, but who am I as a drunk person to say that she never raped me? I can't be certain.

I got drunk twenty years ago. SOmebody pissed in my mouth and made me swirl it around with a gob of shit... I dunno I been thinking about it....
I REMEMBER! it was Dianne Feinstein!

Seems really kind of beneath Ronan Farrow. I mean hes been exposing powerful moguls. People that prey on women because their position or office or whatever protects them. You go from that to exposing, what? Antics at a college party?

I wonder if these cocksucker WaPo scum actually read that shithouse article.

Fucking based. About time someone came out hard about this fucking circus.

Screencapped

For when he's confirmed on Friday.

I give you shills an FFFFFFF for effort

It's true nigger. Leftists have been saying "so what if he's a rapist? He's on our side" for decades. Sooner or later, the right was always going to join in the fun.

Hasten the Kali Yuga?
It's here user.

>could get rid of Roe v Wade. Conservatives are subhuman and don't have morality.
>killing babies is moral
I personally dont give a shit if liberals want to kill nigglets. Margaret Sanger did nothing wrong.

An anonymous witness vs six people who are friend with ramirez.

Yes, I know what side is more belieable.

Why are there posters all over Jow Forums encouraging Jow Forumsacks to do illegal things? Because some leftist faggots on a discord somewhere think they're being clever.

Attached: 1523677639068.png (802x854, 1.42M)

Fuck off. L2shill better, or are you just getting payed for trying?

I hope you have a son one day and a woman falsely accuses him of rape.

except be a lying jew "oh this is just for the blacks goyim" :^)

Kavanaugh swung his gigantic cock all the way into her face like a horse

Attached: rapehorse.jpg (480x360, 20K)