BREAKING: AMERICANS get ready to suffer long long decline in your quality of life

'We're going to win!' Pompeo vows China trade war will last until Americans get what they 'deserve'.
As the latest US and Chinese tit-for-tat tariffs are about to take effect, Mike Pompeo has reassured Americans
that any inconveniences they might suffer in the trade war are temporary, before they emerge victorious and prosperous.
After a vast number of American businesses and multinationals expressed concern about the damage from the new tariffs and potential further escalation of the trade war,
the chief US diplomat stressed that Washington strives to protect US workers and force China to play by its rules.
rt.com/usa/439176-determined-win-trade-war/

"Mike Pompeo has reassured Americans that any inconveniences they might suffer in the trade war are temporary,"
HE IS FUCKING LYING TO YOU. This is the official beginning of your decline America.
FUCKING FINALLY YOU WILL GET HUMBLED and STOP BEING WAR MONGER.
But you will start final war,like a cornered rat.

Attached: Americans get ready to suffer.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p4qd5ialQe1v426ag.mp4
medium.com/@ingolackerbauer/crypto-city-the-nsa-spying-factory-878365d438f2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger’s supply of dollar store shit runs low. They die. Problem solved.

Attached: 300787BD-FB6B-411B-9626-F2441599AB4B.jpg (768x737, 115K)

Chinese genocide when

>But you will start final war,like a cornered rat.
Why is this in engrish?

Ching chong Chinese sentree soon

He is a Ching Chong in America feeling ashamed that he can’t live in china

because of this

Attached: inside of American brain.png (480x456, 407K)

>HE IS FUCKING RYING TRU YOU. This is the officiar beging of your decrine America.

Attached: images (6).jpg (259x194, 10K)

2020 is the year that America is screwed. Screenshot this

Attached: potato.jpg (165x124, 4K)

Sounds about right.

Financial collapse and extreme poverty will make this place very unnatractive to migrate here, those who only want to leach will leave when there are no gibs. By becoming so shit we will save ourselves, not unlike Poland, no offense Poland, but your poverty is what saves you from the nonsense.

>russia today
Oh I'm laffin

This is now a China hate thread.

Nothing in the universe is infinite. Even souls are finite. There’s only so much soul to be divided among mankind. China has so many """people""" that there aren’t enough souls for everyone. In fact, the vast majority of Chinese don’t have a soul at all. That is why the Chinese are so susceptible to sudden deaths and mass genocides by famine, disease, disaster, and enslavement. They’re literally a counterfeit people whose lives have no value. They’re the fake watches and illegal DVDs of the human race. They’re not even eligible for heaven or hell or reincarnation.

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p4qd5ialQe1v426ag.mp4

Attached: 1529957750105.png (800x1672, 209K)

>those who only want to leach will leave
...or start very ugly bloody civil war.
Don't forget that option.

Im pretty sure America collapses the day China and Taiwan recombine or the day China just becomes the worlds largest economy. America will not like being number 2, they will point fingers. And this will mark the long downfall of America. America will balkanize in some way, and we will forever take the backseat to china. All because Boomers wanted to double their 401k and take a loan on their mortgage.

Attached: unitedethnostates.png (1838x1175, 536K)

>>russia today
>Oh I'm laffin
it's Pompeo's words you idiot not RT's
boy some of you Americans are so very dumb asses.

Attached: dumb ass.jpg (513x768, 99K)

No more communist chink slave manufactured garbage.
Boo fucking hoo.
All Jews need to be gassed and burned in ovens.
14/88
MAGA

Attached: 1534312761145.jpg (720x540, 57K)

Why tho..I want a white gf let's make peace

We will target your poorest and parasitic.

We will ship Norinco rifles to your shores when the welfare runs out.

bumping for visibility

BASED POMPS

ARREST ASSANGE NOW.

RUSSIAN COLLUSION

yeah and where will they leave? at least if murrika becomes a shithole they can kill some boomers and steal their yacht, if they go back to their shithole they get killed for shoes, they will stay

Attached: putin is a kike 4.png (1798x1328, 1.65M)

Attached: putin is a kike 3.png (876x510, 428K)

Attached: putin is a kike 2.png (919x758, 1.21M)

Attached: putin is a kike 1.png (879x845, 1.01M)

/

Attached: 1537744061770.jpg (1144x651, 64K)

reminder Russians are kikes

Attached: 1523774746373.jpg (864x400, 45K)

Soon

>2008 subprime crash
what do you think happens when america sneezes?
Its actually amazing how united people are on the china issue

History shows that China doesn't tolerate wars very well. I wish you the best.

>too scared to show your flag

Stay mad pussy boy

Attached: 91iLzYQ.jpg (1125x1223, 166K)

Prepare you anus

Attached: 2030.png (2000x1253, 66K)

Good. Maybe Muricans finally stop being fat.

>parasitic
China is one to talk, your current economic standing is sheerly by the doing of Bill Clinton and Western investment. Even your city is built by white engineers.

Attached: soon.jpg (320x295, 27K)

黑人只要大量繁衍,該地區或國家就會淪為貧窮落後、治安敗壞的恐怖地獄。中國應該採兩手策略,一方面促使美國黑人增加,發動抗爭索取福利,另一方面大力清除國內黑人。則中美二國實力此長彼消,中華文明重返世界頂峰。

>AMERICANS get ready to suffer long long decline in your quality of life
O noes, iPhones will be $10 more expensive to produce.

Attached: burger.jpg (645x512, 45K)

China is going to get its shit pushed in is what top cia nigger is saying and this is correct

*flat faced chink detected*

>america has been declining for decades because we gave our industry to china
>"REEE U AMELICAN PIGGU, YOU WIRR BE DESTLOYED IF YOU STOP TAKING IT UP THE ASS!"

Who would actually believe that? Stupid chink.

this thread is why the ATF needs to make full auto legal again so when the chinks try to invade there will be a full auto rifle on every street, every hill, every bush, every tree

>quality of life
>excessive plastic garbage
How materialistic for a hippy memeflag

Speak human language, shitlord

ching chong ring ring rong

die you stupid 支那人

our country will soon become like Brazil and no one will stop us

Kremlin nigger hating on the US once again.....
BTW RT is a dog shit like media

stop you from what?

After living amongst them, I can say that your theory doesn't seem so far-fetched

CIA niggers have entire cities at their disposal ("crypto cities"/"SIGINT cities"):
medium.com/@ingolackerbauer/crypto-city-the-nsa-spying-factory-878365d438f2

See:
>

Revolutionaries have all their chances against the strongest military in the world if they're equipped with norinco riffles that's for sure lol

please fuck off Pawel, you make these gay threads every fucking 3 days, mods why wont you shit on this vodka nigger?

Attached: the klanmen sais.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Kek. Fucking chinks

what is your end game Mr. Rice man

Attached: 1526441789218.png (1000x562, 389K)

>there were no Russian hackers

>there's no truth to the Russian dossier, everything is fine

>theres absolutely huge amounts of evidence that the Russians killed skripal who's friend wrote the dossier that is backing up the dnc hack story

>wtf I better expel six gorillion diplomats now
B-BASED

Attached: 4646753675.jpg (494x498, 51K)

triggered glownigger detected

Walmart btfo. I'm not upset by this

You autistic lime, this retard makes these threads every day, they are annoying.

Higher ups have wanted martial law for a long time.
Bringing it about through economic crisis would be comfortable for them.
We could endure wide spread attacks on Americans by the intelligence communities and no one would be able to learn about any of it.
It could even be hidden from local police and sheriffs, made to appear like gang or militia activity.
Or there could be wide spread arrests and secret trials, convicting politicians, corrupt businesses, urban intellectuals etc. of supposed crimes.
I don't see America having some long, dull "deal with it" fall from grace under any circumstances.
They're opportunities become too numerous under dire conditions.
They can do whatever they want, they've only been manipulating things slowly because journalism, smart phone use, social media, etc.
Once that shit is gone they could ramp up the interferences.

We're already surrounded by niggers and spics you idiot. You think Chinks can threaten us.

Attached: alt-right friends.png (2285x1673, 3.52M)

watchu say lil shrimp dick chinese boi??

Attached: pic0126.jpg (567x756, 142K)

USA really must be in critical situation as the last years they are acting desperately on all fronts. The only question is if this will lead to world war, or it will crumbly silently.

so, can you stop being a faggot for one second and see what happened when they had to replace brennan with a toned down version so you would support them. Through all the emails, cheating and lies you stay retarded lmfao

Attached: 54356365.jpg (472x461, 42K)

The economy has hit a wall and needs a major conflict to reboot and create the amazing growth seen at the end of the second world war. Only reason why it hasn't happened yet is because we have nukes now and the risk is too big. I hope fallout universe is in this timeline. I don't like working anymore and want to explore the ruins of post apocalyptic Osaka

>as the last years they are acting desperately on all fronts.
what do you mean by this? how so?

You and me both.

Do Nothing

Attached: IMG_9974.jpg (3969x2982, 1.54M)

See Nothing

Attached: IMG_9977.jpg (3969x2982, 1.53M)

I would love to explore too....so I can put those degenerates shitskin on the cross.

Bugman chink with shitty engrish detected

Be Nothing

Attached: IMG_9975.jpg (3969x2982, 2M)

Attached: IMG_9973.png (673x994, 785K)

False Flags

Attached: IMG_9905.jpg (1578x2216, 1.17M)

Femin Virus

Attached: IMG_9904.jpg (1341x1983, 867K)

it's all fun and games until you survive the nuclear blast and end up like pic related
>Bodies burned black, voices calling for help from collapsed buildings, people with flesh falling off and their guts falling out

Attached: Hiroshima-A-bomb-survivor.jpg (1024x537, 109K)

This

Attached: IMG_9939.png (673x994, 685K)

Even better

Nice Marching orders

Attached: IMG_9962.jpg (1024x771, 94K)

i fucking hope so, and if you think wyoming, montana, and idaho, are going the way of the coast, you better learn some culcha.

Attached: IMG_9943.jpg (1920x1080, 900K)

Good shit. Saved!

the only thing that would probably suffer are dollar stores and walmart... the USA has many many many artisans, carpenters and capable people who can make their of stuff, we did it back in the great depression and we can do it again especially the thrift culture that is building up.

wal mart won't suffer, they are going almost full automation, cut their workforce by 2/3's.... Long live Sam Walton.

>Only Dollar Stores

They are saving up resource for war.
>They will send all the conservatives to go die in war
>The Communists will take over at home and purge what is left stateside and abandon the ones overseas

It has happened time and time again.

Attached: IMG_9964.jpg (1024x819, 111K)

>traditional characters
So a taiwanese or a chinese diaspora in the US?

六四事件
Tiananmen Square Massacre
June 1989
1022 Civilians killed

Attached: 1524029036047.jpg (258x245, 12K)

For decades the US has been forcing and bullying countries into free trade because it was to their adavntage. Now all of a sudden, tariffs are good, what a bunch of hypocrites. Fortunately it's too late and you'll have now to taste your own medicine. Trump is an inpet loser who lost all his dads money. He's currently broke and owned by jewish bankers. he has no idea what he's doing. The chinks aren't the prince of Saudi Arabia, they aren't going to bend to your stupidity. The chinks are tough in business and they will win this war no matter what. And you can't threraten them with nukes or whatever because they have them too. US ABTFO

What will we do without Chinese made lead and BPA infused products?

All your dollar store gets shutdown, employees get laid off, no more $1 shit, you'll have to pay x100 times for the same cheap shit made locally, but ownd by Mr Shekelberg. YOU die

Tiananmen Square Massacre
天安门广场大屠杀

You jelly. Your entire country is subservient to a drunkard. Just keep that in mind.

why do you want to fight me China man? let's be friends

We should have allied with Germany/Japan.

Shut the fuck up you dumbshit Chinaman!

Civil war always seemed to be the end goal of those who implemented mass immigration, IMHO.

But what we're headed for is quite simply WW3. The silver lining in this cloud is that not only will it curb the overpopulation, it will also cause a tremendous demographic shift when cities are destroyed, and their diverse populations along with them.

The third world will also suffer a massive die off as the supply chains and infrastructure supporting the the massive population are destroyed.

I just hope to get vaporized instantly. I'm too old for any post apocalyptic fun.

Good morning.
But that was never on the table since (((you))) controlled the soviet communist party until they developed their own nukes after WW2.
Imagine being that stupid to not take the huge territory of the USSR but just stop at the half of Germany.
That fact should enlighten everyone who thinks the soviets were rivals before Stalin didn't follow his (((orders))) anymore shortly after WW2.
Now you're fucked and the whole world turns against you since you never stopped with your stupid strategies of war.

>should

Attached: 758644675.jpg (1200x860, 332K)

nah mate if World War 3 happen, I'm pretty sure France is the first one surrender.