It's over. I'm done with this shit

Thanks to Diane Feinstein and Christine Blasey Ford, I no longer believe ANY sexual assault accusation. From now on, EVERY accuser will be considered a liar wielding accusation as a weapon against an innocent man. I don't care about "credibility", or witnesses or even fucking DNA evidence. Good job, ladies. Ya done fucked yourselves and every other woman who might have deserved the benefit of the doubt. I'm done with this shit. I don't care anymore.

Attached: meme9345174989.jpg (700x400, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/opinion/barbara-kay-canadas-new-sexual-assault-law-is-a-catastrophic-attack-on-the-rights-of-the-accused
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hammurabi had the right idea of false accusers suffering the punishment of the crimes claimed.

They'll use a rape accusation against any political figure to ruin them. I'm actually starting to believe Trump instead of his 30+ accusers

Welcome to the crew

I got accused of it myself in real life, it's not pretty

Attached: 1507617326893.jpg (634x406, 138K)

They've been using this trick for decades and they finally overplayed their hand. I don't believe any of them, not any more.

Attached: sharememe1441220784.jpg (615x409, 68K)

This is going to be bad for women. Mewtwo should be attacking these women with impunity if they have any credibility at all.

I certainly now have a better understanding of why Muslims stone these women.

Attached: IMG_-jqtas5.jpg (1188x1253, 199K)

Every day more men are going to stop caring, just like I did. Enough is enough. From now on, my first and default assumption will be that the woman is lying.

Attached: IMG_20170919_034942.jpg (639x667, 46K)

Based and redpilled

They did this to themselves. They deserve it.

Attached: f28469a6bbbf2cc22f8671f9ecc92d41.jpg (720x494, 45K)

Got accused of sexually assaulting a mature age student almost three decades ago as a high school student. It was only after my parents lawyered up, went almost al the way to trial that the accusation was dropped. DPP then turned around and said the butch had tried it on many people in the past. Cost my olds a motza.

I'll never believe any woman who ever comes forwars against a Republican again. There have been too many obvious lies.

Attached: EPIC MAME.jpg (750x718, 53K)

I'm just tired of it all because it's obviously pathetic political bullshit to gain power over the people. Nothing more. They are simply playing dirty.

This is the end. They broke it, and I don't think it can be fixed. From now on, real rapists will start getting away with it like they never have before. The public mind has been warped beyond repair, and those people will sit on juries, remembering these false accusations, and side with the men by default.

My cousin just pled guilty to a felony charge, as the alternative was potential jail time if they went to court.

A girl came to his dorm room, climbed into his bed, sucked his dick, stayed the night, and then left the next morning.

Next day he gets yanked out of class at his university, expelled, and charged with kidnap and rape.

He can't complete his tuition. He lost his place at the uni. His parents have spent $100K trying to sort his defense, and bail, and various DNA tests. He will not be able to have his firearms licence. He will be unable to apply for many jobs.

Lying evil bitch is lying. Everybody knows it. But they didn't dare go to court, in case the judge gave him jail time.

There was no physical evidence. There was no penetration.

She decided to ruin his life, rather than admit to her parents that she'd been a slut.

I'm going to give it a year or two to die down. Then I'm going to find her. And explain why what she did was very very bad.

As in my cousin's case, there will be no physical evidence.

Pro tip. Never bury the body whole. Use a post hole digger and bury the segments vertically. Less cross sectional area for gpr

Just as planned.

You'd get better use of an auger. The old manual ones. They're even more silent than digging with an added bonus of a good workout.

This makes me rage so hard.
Whores need to be sawn apart

I love this boomer meme

good luck
may your revenge be sweet

Based and red pilled

fuck guys im so sick of that stupid hot cheeto puff in the office, can we finally get rid of him before he does some real damage? hes basically a ERROR_STRING_ATTACK_NOT_FOUND anyways...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at GetChanAuth(ChanHook.java:10)
at ImageHandler.renameImage(ImageHandler.java:324)
at ImageHandler.main(ImageHandler.java:455)
at InsultHandler.main(InsultHandler.java:43)

4 ERRORS PRINTED TO EXCEPTIONS.TXT

#FuckWomen

Friend of mine had to go through court recently because his ex-gf accused him of raping her 7 years ago. She then submitted no evidence and just wasted every one involved's time. I still don't know why she why would do such a thing.

You are late to the party. I adopted the "Listen and disbelieve" model 5 seconds after Asia Argento, whore extraordinaire, made her accusations against Harvey "the jew" Weinstein.

Attached: ohhsnap!.gif (385x225, 486K)

how the fuck did that happen? wasn't she well out of his life at the 7 year mark?

Wanna hear something super fucked?
In Canada, the rape laws have changed so that the accused can no longer submit texts and emails in their defence. So this is how all future false rape cases will go:
>she texts and emails the guy saying she wants to fuck
>they flirt and sext via text messages and she tells him about all the nasty and dirty things she's going to do to him
>she goes over to his place, they fuck
>a couple of years later, she feels like a whore and decides that he raped her
>calls the cops
>cops arrest and charge him
>being a smart guy, he saved all of the dirty texts and emails to prove he didn't do it
>judge won't allow them to be entered into evidence
>guy either takes a plea deal (life instantly ruined) or goes to jail (life also instantly ruined)
>all based on the word of a roastie
Canada is fucking fucked

Source? It seems far-fetched a bit

Attached: 1530726166817.jpg (1200x747, 219K)

They want rape culture, they will get rape culture.

H Y P O T H E T I C A L L Y

Attached: IMG_20171116_184048.jpg (637x919, 64K)

If it cant be proven it didnt happen

nationalpost.com/opinion/barbara-kay-canadas-new-sexual-assault-law-is-a-catastrophic-attack-on-the-rights-of-the-accused

Rapist!

not a bad idea

May your vengeance be swift and merciless.

The real red pill is it’s all been leading up to this

>convince women everything is sexually assault, even asking them out if you’re ugly
>convince women they were raped by some awkward encounters in their younger lives
>start campaigns like mattress girl and 1in5 college girls are raped to make it seem like rapists get away with it
>sacrifice your own pieces with #metoo to make claims seem more legitimate even if they lack any evidence

Over the years they have been building this as a major political tool even before trumps time they want the women in the world to hear these allegations and take them as truth no matter what. It’s like a real life mcguffin they can pull out anytime they want.

No doubt at all. They want to destroy who they hate, who they regret being with, and to siphon as much resources from others and bring it unto themselves. This is the MAJORITY of women, even those "conservative" ones.

Women's rights has to be revoked. Voting is a privilege, and they abused that privilege.

>unless a judge rules them to be admissable
What the fuck does that even mean? Good luck trying to convice a judge to rule in favor of you...

Attached: 1507783083807.jpg (599x320, 89K)

Lol forced Jew dichotomy and shills.

So your dichotomy is.

A. Slime ball Jew Hollywood rapists did nothing wrong

Or

B. Slime ball decades old political Jews pushing false rape are right

If you're white and can't see the game, your a boomer

Jews want to

A. Get away with rape

Or

B. Downplay rape

Both are bad for white women, the most impacted group

That's fucked. I fucking hate liberals, they need to be gassed.

>From now on, EVERY accuser will be considered a liar wielding accusation as a weapon against an innocent man
This is how it is supposed to be. "Better ten guilty men walk than one innocent person be wrongly convicted." Those aren't hollow words fren, there is a reason it takes twelve jurors to convict. Innocent until PROVEN guilty

We should execute these women like the good ol days.

Attached: bitch burning.jpg (2735x3080, 2.37M)

can't blame him for jeopardizing his future for this smoking piece of ass

Attached: Dn0AEhvW0AMA5Hh.jpg (874x1200, 120K)

Blue Dress is The Gold Standard. No blue dress you get ignored.

>The public mind has been warped beyond repair, and those people will sit on juries, remembering these false accusations, and side with the men by default.
Nice wishful thinking.

>roe v wade wasn't gonna be repealed
>accuse man of rape to destroy his nomination
>manages to get on supreme court
>votes to remove roe v wade
if they weren't vicious in their attacks, then the counter attack wouldn't be as harsh

It doesn't work if you don't post an image with the fail rename.
You retard.

I hope you get some of that good good

>I no longer believe ANY sexual assault accusation.
The only exception is if the suspect is a nonwhite, then the girl is telling the truth.

Attached: dianne-feinstein-merchant.gif (389x223, 1.21M)

way to try and shape opinion from chaos

if you're a human and you read this board: stop now

>Thanks to Diane Feinstein and Christine Blasey Ford

You Jow Forumstards are fucking sad. How many times do you have to get fucked before you can admit the truth? The person who fucked you was Trump. Remember....before this whole disaster started, Mitch McConnell and some other powerful Republicans met with Trump and told him that Kavanaugh was going to be a tough road and that Trump should think about picking somebody easier to confirm. Do you really think that Republicans managed to get that list of sixty five women (which instantly dropped to two women) from Kavanaugh's high school in a few hours like magic? Hell no. Republicans already had that list and were sitting on it because they knew all of this was out there (and more) and they were trying to be ready for when it came out.
All Republicans wanted was a Supreme Court nominee who would vote to overturn Roe vs Wade. That could have been done quite easily weeks ago.
But of course, Trump didn't give a fuck about what Republicans or anyone else wanted. As usual, he only gave a fuck about what HE wanted. And what HE wanted a nominee who would cover his ass in the Russia probe.
So he did what he ALWAYS does. He took good advice from Republicans with decades of experience and tossed it in the shitter in yet ANOTHER useless effort to save his own ass.
Face it...Trump has done nothing but stab his supporters in the back since day one. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself and he will do anything to save his own ass. He doesn't give a fuck about any of you sycophants. You give him your undying support while he pisses in your face.
And your only reaction to all this is to blame the Democrats.
Exactly how stupid are you people?

Unless we invent a hot tube time machine, all these accusations are flimsy and are baseless. Kavanaugh needs to be rammed through confirmation.

>t. CNN watching NPC

Men need to stop fucking roasties. Get thee a wife.

Attached: 1537668304750.jpg (400x522, 59K)

I would do the same thing, good luck and don't talk to anyone else about this. We anons don't count.

According to the bong tho, she didnt have to go in his room. She could have just said he raped her. I mean, if there was no evidence of it happeneing anyway.
His cousin was rekt from the word go.

Don't take your cell phone with you.
Take a very roundabout way to the site. Better yet, start from a different town.
Get a really good tan before embarking.

none of that is how light works.

its the one crime that usually has no real evidence so they pull the woman card to keep the accusation relevant. even a consensual encounter can be flipped on someone. no one believes democrats anyway and this is not helping

No shit. Welcome newfag, now lurk for 2 years before posting again.

>That filename
Epic bro

Saw To Kill A Mockingbird

So did a few hundred million

Required reading in public education

Taught us that hysterical girls raped by their father blame innocent men

Even Boo Radley got the point

Attached: mayella.jpg (882x480, 30K)

>but but but Canada has free healthcare and they let in immigrants. it's such a progressive country.

what a bunch of hosers

Will this shitshow be the end of the #MeToo movement?

I used to vote dem sometimes in local elections, I will never vote dem again as long as I live because of this. I will also never listen or believe to anything a woman says again because of this.

Chrissy has some weird quotes that imply incestuous relationship with her older brother on her senior portrait page of the 1984 yearbook.

Attached: krissygirl.jpg (816x724, 182K)

This is why I have a tattoo on my penis.

Your cousin's life is over. What's stopping him from ending her, her family, and then trying for the judge and prosecutor? At the very least, he should make like an 'asian' and throw acid on her.

Attached: 121701424244.jpg (470x336, 21K)

Or find a pig farm.

Yep, terrible feeling. I was accused of molesting the cleaning girl where i used to work. She wan around, spreading that i was gay, because i didn't look at her (she was pretty ugly), so i asked her to stop. The next day people were talking about how i was aggressive and pushy with her, and how i tried to drag her to the toilets. I talked to my supervisor, and he said i should just wait until things calmed down. Eventually i got tired of the weird looks from my colleagues and supervisors, and quit. Spent the next year without even leaving my house.

It’s an age old communist tactic. We are literally watching a communist revolt against the Supreme Court. I don’t know why the military isn’t out here slaughtering these red bastards.

Activr yogurt helps in the breakdown of meat based fertilizer!

You can use it if you bury fish under corn, or whatever.

Accord to Obama's own DOJ study on rape allegations, only 6% filed end in a conviction. 85% of all rape allegations FILED with the police turn out to be provably false within 2 weeks of the date it is filed. That means they were casually able to show what the woman CLAIMED wasn't possible based on the known facts from a casual to short investigation.

Remember to use luminol to find even the smallest blood drops, when you clean afterwards. This chemical is also used by law enforcement, so you can find and destroy every evidence.

I didn’t read any of that but you should definitely kill yourself asap

Ray tracing?
Sure. Ppl would use flash in daytime amirite.

WTF, Sweden. Remind me to never move there.

Why is this story still a thing? There was literally no credible evidence to begin with and they are still pushing it. It deserves zero attention and yet here we are.

>Implying they're not goading him into repealing Roe v Wade to boost voter turnout in future elections and increase minority populations for further down the road

>responding to obvious bait

Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: Emperor Trump.jpg (399x482, 90K)

It is a proper balancing of power between the accused and the accuser.

>>White man thinks we were trying to get him to believe sexual assault allegations

You are not a college educated white women so you are not the target. We're trying to win them over by getting them to be disgusted with the Republicans because most white women who went to college were sexually assaulted unless they were a fatty, so we're trying to get them to reclassify their experience to fit in with Ford's so it's like "oh shit this happened to me it happens to everyone and it's wrong and the rapeublicans don't care". If this is why you don't believe the accusations then you were never a believer and were never the target. You're a white male you're worthless. Lose self essteem and vote for dems.

But it's only false allegations when it's against blacks, don't you see? That book is adored by feminists.

A man

>weeks of reviewing his past
>great history, convinced a lot of oibs he wasnt nearly as bad as they thought
>woman claims he touched her boob at a party while drunk in high school
>all that is gone and out the window

this cannot possibly end well

that's definitely not true shareblue kike

>and increase minority populations for further down the road
Minorities only get the most abortions per capita. If you look at the total numbers of moms killing their babies, white women are in the lead.

>fatty on the internet said something

where did you find that photo? didn't know a more recent one without sunglasses even existed hah

>because most white women who went to college were sexually assaulted
We should stop sending women to college. It's obviously not safe for them.

because jews run the media and hate america.

I think anything said by a Jew in Congress should automatically be assumed to be false.

It actually teaches "yt bad, blacks dindu nuffin".
Leftists don't care about rape, they care about fucking over white men.

Strangulation leaves no blood if it is done correctly. Good luck moving a body anywhere in the CCTV nightmare that is your country, though.