Imagine being American... YIKES!

Imagine being American... YIKES!

Attached: ycxfnl74y2o11.jpg (859x768, 88K)

Dont worry, give it a decade or 2 of cohabitation with niggers and you too will want to be armed everywhere you go

>Meme flag
Kikes!

Get rid of your meme flag kike

imagine being op whose a faggot

sage motha fucka

sage

Imagine being european and witnessing day to day your home countries being infested with sand niggers and african dindus but don't have the balls to start another genocide XD

This

Imagine being as much of a faggot as OP.

Attached: OP Gets Mentioned in the Newspaper.jpg (582x527, 42K)

>I don’t trust myself or value my life enough to defend it with lethal force
>haha ya so basically my life is not very valuable to me, be more like me

Go and kill you self

reasonable people, I normally just ignore the sign and shop there anyway

Again. Stop confusing red states with blue states. In my state of NY, it is nearly impossible to own a pistol permit...there are so many loopholes that it just isn't worth the effort. That's why i don't have one. Furthermore, there hasn't been a mass shooting here since 2013.

How about defending it with laws and reasonable regulations retard?

Attached: 1522195189073.jpg (468x340, 51K)

Yeah those laws will do a great job of keeping the weapons out of the hands of criminals. Doesn't matter that there's tens of millions if not a hundred million citizens armed to the teeth already. Doesn't matter that our nation is the world's largest weapons manufacturer. Black markets will never exist and criminals will be deterred from crime because of law and reasonable regulation.

Brilliant lad just brilliant. You should run for office.

Attached: received_247916649204302.png (261x332, 44K)

>Yeah those laws will do a great job of keeping the weapons out of the hands of criminals.
>Brilliant lad just brilliant. You should run for office.
Didn't you know it is illegal to break the law?
Jokes aside, law abiding citizens are getting illegal firearms in growing numbers in Sweden.
For many this is a first time offense, even surpassing DUI and speeding.
So far virtually nobody is getting caught.
Pic related.

Attached: Annie Lööf idioti.png (550x340, 149K)

Imagine being European... YIKES!

Attached: Making room for our new mosque, Europe yes!.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

pls no detonate, mohammed

A lot of businesses put up those "No Guns" also known as gunbuster signs, but at least in Texas, they hold no legal authority. You can walk right past them with your carry gun. To effectively ban guns in a business they have to have state mandated signs posted, the 30.06 and 30.07 sign. It's got to be posted at every entrance, it's got to be in block lettering 1 inch tall, and it's got to be in english and spanish. 06 bans concealed carry, 07 bans open carry.

Attached: 3006.jpg (1100x545, 102K)

What am I watching here?

There was one in Syracuse less than a week ago.

Imagine being a target for niggers