youtu.be/V88sUJKgOsk
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4hNUswgc9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ww3 when?

How anti semitic!

Israel knows how to deal with them.

nice

Attached: 1536079073107.jpg (600x600, 21K)

And Syria will use the new S-300 air defence batteries to shoot down more Russian planes.

>S300
youtu.be/V88sUJKgOsk
I’m so scared

Next Tuesday, after lunch.

there will be a Russian officer with every s-300 machine. So even if jews try to blow them up, they kill Russians, we retaliate with harsher shit

Kill all Jews

This should've happened earlier imo. Russia should've turned Israel into sea the same moment their plane was destroyed.

What we really need in Syria are S-400

It's there, it just hasn't fired a single shot.

KYS kike

Bullshit and nothing else.

Attached: Untitled.png (749x285, 15K)

Sure you will Ivan, it will just be an unfortunate series of events like last time.
The real problem is arming this incompetent sand monkeys with any kind of real firepower.

If you want to break up with the US you will need them too

The secondary unit should be online within two weeks. It's currently undergoing preparation and will be operational within two weeks. My people will continue to report on its progress within two weeks.

Attached: walton-simons-foto.jpg (200x200, 8K)

s-300 can shoot different advanced rockets just like s-400 and it can be interfaced with s-400 that are on Russian bases. but i don't know what rockets they will use, or will they interface them at all. So who knows. It sure as hell will help in case of next Trump temper tantrum with tomahawks.

Yes, exactly like now. Russia has to further upgrade Syrian AA defence to prevent tragedies in the future.

lel can someone draw a cartoon with a russian giving a syrian a gun then getting shot in the head as he walks away.

>your plane got rekt
>lets supply those who shot it down with more missiles
ultimately cuckoldry

Fuck Russians and fuck shitskins muslims

YEAH KILL EM

just as planned.

Attached: 15434564576.png (651x799, 52K)

Think about it you retard, last time we test fired our S-300s was during common exercises with the israeli air force.

Israel will blow them up lol

You literally piss your pants fighting stone throwers. kek

Attached: BtoBjENIUAEFGuP.jpg (600x480, 34K)

fuck off proxykike

go read kissinger and lurk more.
nothing will ever happen.

Attached: 2353575687765.png (656x489, 142K)

if you don't know where or how to read kissinger you shouldn't even be posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 13535746586578.png (999x530, 122K)

S-300 is a complex, it is comprised of different modules that can be upgraded, interfaces with older or more modern anti-air systems, so its not some video game where you overcome it 1 time in exercise and next you have 100% immunity against it in all cases. The conditions can be different, rockets on s-300 can be different, planes can be different, time of warning and notice can be different.

Don't be a killjoy, straya.

>hey yuri let us give the syrias more stuff to shot our planes down

Attached: jaguars fan.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

S300.
Now Syria can shoot down Russian ally aircraft so much faster...

Obviously user, but having experience against the system is massive towards taking countermeasures for it.
For example, the radar footprint of the missiles, how a launch would look like from satellite, etc etc.

Why are you mutts so damn retarded? They shot down that Russian plane because kike did a number on them by flying in the same path as the Russian plane and thus inactivated the anti friendly fire mechanism. This can happen once. Next time the Kikes will be at war with Russia.

Kikes on suicide watch.

wait untill we rebuild Afghan and Iraq and have them war each other before you get your joystick out.
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0

Attached: 1232355645.png (1305x663, 83K)

that's very good news.
the s300 system they're sending is a recent export one, and a serious upgrade for the SAA

What Syria really needs is total annihilation.
That means both sides btfo forever.

Attached: Total-Annihilation.jpg (616x353, 34K)

Sad to hear that you would train with the enemy. We Serbs wouldn't do that even if they threatened to invade us.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said in a statement on Monday that Russia will send newer S-300 missile defense systems to Syria within the next two weeks.

Shoigu said the supply of S-300s to Syria will "calm down some hotheads" whose actions "pose a threat to our troops."

You hadn't stopped supplying Israel after uss liberty incident.

Attached: nicolas-cage-mand-screening-la-09.jpg (899x1222, 264K)

Fuck off Assad is /OurGuy/

B .. But Putins mother was a jew. He's a Zionist. Clearly.

woah Russia are you trying to start ww3 ?
huehuehuehuehuehuheuheuehuehuehue

Attached: 25643356435.png (689x473, 91K)

Regional alliances. Israel has bad relations with the roaches atm so we've been getting closer with them over the past few years.
They've also made big investements in Cyprus natural gas and oil and so an alliance and a pipeline going through us is the next logical thing.

>inb4 assad shoots down even more russian planes now

Attached: trust no one not even sandniggers.png (800x600, 544K)

screencapping this just in case

Nice. Putin is not that cucked after all. Great move Russia.

70 years ago fags like were send to work camps. And you only pissed one country. Now you are poke half of planet with your bullshit. Samson cards means nothing. Once America drop support for you ( at this will hapen one day because only only boomers suck jewish cocks ) you would be alone. You are even smaller than our country. Who the fuck you think you are? God chosen ones? You think you are immortal or something?

>radar footprint of the missiles
We will jam and scramble the radars and satellite communication over sea close to Syria if it gets attacked, says Shoygu. This is real shit
youtube.com/watch?v=-4hNUswgc9I

The enemy will always backstab you, no one will ever help you against your enemies except for other Orthodox nations.
They will fucking let you starve to death before they even accept a 1% drop in GDP for helping you.

People all over the world
Round up
Start a Jew train, a Jew train.

Attached: the-ojays-1970s-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 54K)

>what is QE

No, plane got shot down because of unprofessional management. For some reason, it didnt have a friend of foe system installed. Most of the guilt is on russian command.

no, you fucking lying and don't know what you talking about. You probably one of those liberals who celebrate when russians are dying.

>Not realizing this will give the Israelis / US vast intelligence in how the system operates and gather intelligence on operations.

This is a gold mind, basically the Israelis just have to fly on the border and get tracked to gather signal intelligence, and fly a few cheap drones over to get locked on and shot down.

Can't argue with these digits

Attached: Capture.png (936x903, 119K)

We had to endure much you and I, but within a week there will be old men running the world

Do people still think Russian shit is actually good after their failures in Syria?

Like they were supposed to help last time?

That is /pol. They like shit, poor countries and dictators

Leftist tier

We don't really like russia or assad but we hate jews more

I support Israel against the Muslim menace

You cant just blame everybody for mistakes. Saying israel didn't warn us is a shitty excuse. When my father served in army he was sitting not far from moscow and was listening to radio talk of german pilots making patrol flights. I grieve death of 15 officers, but the fact is that everyone there knew exactly what was going on.

I'm sure you do Mr Abramovic. Israel lied about the position of their planes and warned them 1 minute before the attack.
Legalism only works with good goys.

he kike check this czheck
Kek for reallzm

Oh no! How should they "remove" Assad now and help the poor Sunni rebels? It wasn't supposed to be like this.

Lets face it the fact that ISrael jets haven't been downed is due to ROE not technology. However ISrael and AMerica being two heads of the same beast, the ROE will not change.

>Putin not cucked
>KGB officer and communist
>people like him made Czech shithole communist country for 50 years
Yeah is that Stockholm Syndrome?

Are you fucking retarded or something?
Saying they lied is just a formal excuse. Sure they broke agreement, but their planes were tracked the moment they left hangars.

We will just use our newly bought stealths (F-35)

I doubt that you will even try.

>mfw they end up shooting 5 russian planes with it after the next israeli airstrike

Attached: 1537704023762.jpg (300x212, 28K)

By whining to America?

I think the S-500 would be better.
It's uh, 100 more. So it's betterer.

Russian SU-35s can destroy F22s so F-35s will not be a challenge.

Attached: Su-35S X F-22 Raptor.jpg (1426x530, 150K)

wont be happening senpai ,putin knows those AA launchers are going to be bombed by israel he wont put russians anywhere near them .

Odds of them surrounding them with school kids?

>Like a strong 80% so what 2/1?

did you know that the S stands for Satan

Attached: wew.jpg (709x595, 156K)

>suck hui 35
fucking trolls

S-500 won't be ready before 2020

are anons shilling for a nuked Israel just faggots who really want to see America (((fight))) them again?

Attached: 5647575.jpg (873x666, 72K)

>Russia, pls give new weapons
>no
>Plane gets downed 'accidentally'
>whoopsie, see why we need the new weapons? we don't want these kind of mistakes to happen again, do we?
>okay, here you go
>just as planned!

was Russia played? Were the Syrians the real jews all along?

>JEWS BTFO
What an exaggeration

Attached: 1474042569008.png (402x398, 126K)

>people like him made Czech shithole communist country for 50 years
i am old enough to remember communism. they did not fucked up our industry. jewish pro western traitors sold everything after 1989. I am not idiot to hate country for something that hapen 50 years ago. And it was western fucks who give us to USSR anyway. Mainly fucking UK. I hate England much more than Russia. Your fucked RAF fags bombed our cities. Not Russians or Germans. You.

Now we bitches of EU. What is diference than be bitch of USSR? Ouh. We can feed NPC with diferent kind of propagnda. Awesome. At least under USSR our industry was ours. Not it is all owned Germany, China, Japan or France.

We are too small to make rules. We have to balance betwen west and east europe and hope not get steamrolled from left or right part of Europe.

Fuck it, we need S-IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!

kek, this

yep just like the crusaders, "we shall show them muzzies, god wills it" too funny. It's gonna be biblical.

Nah, I reckon israeli jet downed the Russians and blamed it on the Syrians.

Attached: C39529CD-B061-4433-B60B-EC0529B56A86.jpg (412x439, 49K)

>wining
That's not even a word Hans. Why haven't you stormed Europe yet?

They're there around the ruskie bases already, they just haven't given them to the Syrians.

Especially when israel made like 200 strikes before that
Russian tech is just shit

>S-300
Well guess what this was the type of air defence that destroyed their own airplane.

i doubt they'll be using adirs to attack in syria anytime soon , atleast in places where they expect enemy AA. the plane and all the shit they installed on it are brand new and i dont think they trust them yet , they'll use them for safe bombing like gaza many times until they send them to syria .
sufa is more then enough to deal with anything syrians or russians have .

also i think the main purpose of the adirs is the iranian reactor bombing mission , although it would be nice to bomb the iranians with f16s , we'd have bombed 3 nuclear reactors of 3 different countries with the same airframe decades apart .

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

even the russians don't believe that.

Just send some s400s with russian officers to hezbollah and hamas, Ivan