Norwegian 50yo+ women sexually exploited asylum seekers

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/karK8B/sexpress-paa-asylmottak-unge-menn-foeler-seg-utnyttet-av-norske-kvinner

Norwegian version

Excerpt translated:
A BIG WOMAN
Khaled becomes a new acquaintance from the asylum reception on a free event for refugees. At the course he meets the woman in the early 50's, which is voluntary for several asylum seekers. He experiences her kindly, caring and helpful. Khaled tells her about the escape from Syria.

The next day, she gets Khaled bathing trousers. She wants him to learn how to swim.

The woman is publicly employed in a prominent position, has good finances, is married and has grown children. She engages in the situation of asylum seekers. She is active in the asylum reception and in the voluntary network. They meet asylum seekers outside reception on several occasions.

Attached: b42bb234-05db-438d-a89c-32418f594834[1].jpg (869x1007, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVING IN
The woman meets him at the reception he must leave. They cry together. She says she should do what she can to make him stay in the city in eastern Norway. But Khaled must still move.

In the new reception he moves to, he receives an offer from the woman to live with her and her husband for a while. He thanks you right away.

According to UDI's websites, adult asylum seekers with work and housing, who can support themselves, can move out of an asylum reception. The same applies if family, or others, are willing to support and give them a place to live.

Khaled gets her own room with the woman. He tells that the woman gives him clothes and gifts worth several thousand kroner. Khaled says he thinks it's too much. He plans to pay her back when he gets a job.

The woman helps him with job applications, asylum applications, housing and other practical things. Khaled begins to call her "mom", but finds she is skeptical about it. He does not understand why. She is like a mother to him.

When he is alone in the house with the woman for the first time, he understands it. He remembers that he receives a message on Messenger: "I have feelings for you."

- Then I woke up. Everything was different. I thought, "So that's why I'm here," says Khaled.

HAVE SEX
The woman invites him into the living room for wine and film. During the film, she begins to iron him in her hair and thigh. When the movie is finished, she takes a condom from the trouser pocket, he says.

Attached: 7dc8d86f-dbbd-47d8-b29b-5e2e42a729f3[1].jpg (869x1795, 66K)

WOULD NOT HAVE SEX
VG meets Khaled several times during the winter and spring 2018. This day he has chosen a cafe. Child scare, the summation of conversations and a hard-working coffee machine exaggerates Khaled. Still, he looks carefully in the room.

His otherwise big smile has been replaced with a serious look.

- What are you thinking about now?

His eyes become shiny. The voice becomes lighter, softer and lower. Khaled hugs the glass bottle with coke hard.

"I'm tired of thinking about it now. I needed physical contact after a year of escape and several months on asylum reception, he says.

But he did not want sex with the woman. Khaled had heard of those who lay with older women against money and presents, but he never thought he would be one of them.

- EMOTIONAL EXTRA
Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Bergen, Jorn Jacobsen, believes the conditions give strong associations to abuse of posture and addiction: if they regard women as friends, there may be abuse of a trust or addictive relationship. When women have also taken up a formal position as volunteers, there is talk of abuse of posture.

As Jacobsen sees, there is a further situation, in addition to the material imbalance that goes on the age, life situation and vulnerability of men.

"It's not just the sex purchase act, but just as much as regulated by the provision of rape punishment. Here, there may be emotional or emotional compulsion, "says Jacobsen.

REMEMBER
Like Khaled, Yousef, 22, came to Norway as a single asylum seeker in 2015 from Syria. Yousef also wants to be anonymous. He says it's extremely taboo to talk about the relationship he had with the woman and was ashamed a lot. About a year and a half ago, Khaled told Khaled about his relationship with a woman from Bergen.

Yousef did not understand Norwegian or had good English skills during the first months of Norway, but he wanted to see the country and learn the language. Like Khaled, he had no money and little clothes.

Attached: 30dc43cb-4726-44c0-9580-865f709746a3[1].jpg (869x1618, 60K)

jorndahl påpeker at det også har preget asyldebatten. Hun viser til holdninger om at asylsokere ikke skal «komme hit og voldta norske kvinner».

– Gutter som kommer fra land med mindre kunnskap om kropp og seksualitet, vil være enda mindre bevisst på at de kan bli utnyttet enn norske gutter, sier Bjorndahl.

Det mener også lederen for Pro Sentret, Bjorg Norli.

– Det er hoyere terskel for å tenke at unge gutter kan bli utnyttet av voksne kvinner. Det er et tema mange synes er vanskelig, sier hun.

FLEIPET BORT
I 2016 kartla Pro Sentret hjelpeapparatenes kunnskap om salg og bytte av sex blant unge i Oslo. Under kartleggingen fortalte flere aktorer som jobber med unge, om unge asylsokende menn med relasjoner til eldre norske kvinner, forteller Bjorndahl.

Det var forskjellige ansatte fra helsevesenet, oppsokere, helsestasjoner, frivillige organisasjoner, skoler og andre som var i kontakt med unge mennesker generelt.

Men når organisasjonene spurte om kvinnene de bodde hos, ble det ofte fleipet bort. Guttene kunne svare «du vet», blunke og ikke snakke mer om det.

– Det kan godt hende noen kalte dem «sugar-mamma» også, men de som var i kontakt med de unge mennene visste ikke hvordan de skal takle det eller folge opp, sier Bjorndahl.

AVSLUTTET FORHOLDET
Etter hvert klarte ikke Khaled å ha sex med kvinnen lenger. Han hevder han avsluttet det seksuelle forholdet og ble gradvis mindre avhengig av kvinnen.

I chatloggene VG har tilgang til, skriver kvinnen at hun ikke skjonner hvorfor, men Khaled er bestemt på at han ikke kan fortsette som for.

TRANSLATED:

Jorndahl points out that it has also characterized the asylum debate. She points to attitudes that asylum seekers should not "come here and rape Norwegian women".

"Boys coming from countries with less knowledge about body and sexuality will be even less aware that they can be exploited than Norwegian boys," says Bjorndahl.

It also believes the chairman of Pro Sentret, Bjorg Norli.

"There is a higher threshold for thinking that young boys can be exploited by adult women. It's a topic many people think is difficult, she says.

FLEIPET AWAY
In 2016, Pro Sentret mapped the helpers' knowledge of sales and exchange of sex among young people in Oslo. During the survey, several actors who work with young people told about young asylum seekers with relationships with older Norwegian women, says Bjorndahl.

There were different employees from health care, surveyors, health centers, voluntary organizations, schools and others who were in contact with young people in general.

But when the organizations asked about the women they lived with, it was often flipped away. The boys could answer "you know", blink and do not talk more about it.

"Someone might call them" sugar-mom "too, but those who were in contact with the young men did not know how to cope with it or follow up, says Bjorndahl.

CONCLUDED THE CONDITIONS
Eventually Khaled failed to have sex with the woman anymore. He claims he completed the sexual relationship and gradually became less dependent on the woman.

In the chat logs VG has access, the woman writes that she does not understand why, but Khaled is determined that he can not continue as before.

Attached: f7a4b039-9c90-444e-ada0-9594d46581d5[1].jpg (869x1007, 47K)

Stop fapping Jow Forums give input on this situation!

I can't give much input since I and many others are already well-aware of this situation.

There has to be something wrong with the husband too. This kind of living together with wife's bull is Sweden-tier cuckery.
And all of this obviously could've been avoided with sensible refugee policies.

Attached: 1525458785207.png (500x379, 213K)

>input on this situation!

It depends entirely on the pictures of the accused woman.

Why do you think all these old whores what these asylum seekers around? Fucking hub is a beta bitch boy.

Husbands fault for being a cuck. If that's her only option for sex with someone that doesnt act like a bitch then of course she will. As a 50 year old woman she doesn't have much other options

>It depends entirely on the pictures of the accused woman.
No such picture, but she's 50 and in Norway that equals land whale. Her husband is probably a cuck or busy fucking some philipino au paire

look everyone knows there is some sex sapect to the refugee business. I dont really care about the old faghags getting their game on. I do however worrie about their daughters

Attached: 1534985001273.gif (450x450, 1.97M)

The example they managed to get a guy to tell about was with a 50 yo woman. Obviously there are more than enough 30 year old or late 20 year old women to go around for the entire asylum center. And when you get to bang 29 year old milfs left and right you dont go to the national news and tell everyone about it. Only this one was the chubby small asylum seeker so he only got the sloppy leftovers AKA 50 year old woman. The more fit and prettier asylum seekers are obviously getting their fair share of the local young and prime pussy.

Attached: beautiful_norwegian_blogger_640_04[1].jpg (640x459, 57K)

She should have raped him for real. She should have devastated his asshole with a strap on and then cowgirled him until his penis broke(that can actually happen en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture )!

50yo women are post menopausal and they can do whatever degenerate garbage they want as long as they don't spread disease to white people.

see

women's behavior is beyond my control and I have more than enough legal and illegal spics ruining my country to worry about yours. Elect populist/nationalist leaders who value Norwegians more than outsiders or become brevik, I don't know what else you really can do.

No the problem is they are being exploited by the women. How can we make it so they can have sex without the power abuse?

>white women
Amirite?
Happens everywhere really. Many such cases.

There's settlements of old western women in places like Ghana preying on fresh melanin dick.

The local men oblige treat it like a job since the pension of a western public servant is magnitudes greater than any money they could make on their own.

Tell your mom to stop fucking shitskins, Olaf.

Attached: 42A6F7A1-CE43-4C7B-AA98-125807032A61.png (473x500, 10K)

Poor khaled, he didnt even want the pussy. What the fuck is wrong with germanic women?

She should have raped him hard.

Basically the whole migrant crisis boils down to horny old women exploiting young shitskin men/boys for sex? And this is allowed because?

Can you imagine the uproar from women if it was men exploiting young shitskin girls for sex? I fucking hate women, young and old. I hate them.

>Obviously there are more than enough 30 year old or late 20 year old women to go around for the entire asylum center.

Well to bad for you then... Are you getting off on it?
Most of these bitches working in the asylum industry are christian fools

it's really lulzy

>hot women turn down their own men and fucking literal savages that kill them
What the fuck even anymore
The fuck is wrong with the Scandinavian countries? How can the men be okay with this?

>if men did it women would cause an uproar
>women do it
>men do nothing

Attached: norway.jpg (1280x3000, 662K)

old women will do this to protect younger women.

she knows if she does not milk him, he will rape

Attached: thinking.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>maybe these niggers will love my insufferable feminist character

Why is it not OK? We always had the most competetive gene pool, thats why we are the superhumans of the world. We simply pick the best from everywhere and mix it up.

Are you the same guy who posted this yesterday?

As for the case at hand i dont think it should be handled any different than if she were his boss or teacher. This was an abuse of power and position and she should be punished.

No im not. What i want us to figure out is how we can allow this without pressuring the young new men into it. Like enticing them even more so they get so filled with lust it is impossible to resist.