What happened to the onions movement?

what happened to the onions movement?
are you giving up to the estrogen jew, anons?
i started eating raw onions yesterday and already mad boner gains

Attached: onions.jpg (1636x624, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's become an initiation rite for eco-fascist pagan groups.

dont buy onions.
all you need to build lean muscle mass is to eat steak and bacon and 3 scoops of protein. and to do 50 reps for every exercise

pic related is what is achievable with that diet and trainning regimen and what a White man should look like.

Attached: rich-piana.jpg (1500x1959, 666K)

>only 3 scoops
not gonna make it

also pmma and synthol injections and also tons of gear
FIVE SCOOPS CMON

thats one ugly son of a bitch

RIP brah.

another day, another onion

Attached: IMG_0427.jpg (5472x3648, 2.38M)

Only Grand Master Rich Piana could withstand more than 4 protein scoops,he had elite natty vegan genetics that allowed him to aborsb all the power of 4 proteinscoops (which is about 400000 Protillions of energy) and survive, for a beginner 3 should the maximum.

synthol and gear?, How dare you to disrespect the memory of the great GrandMaster Rich Piana, he was a natty vegan crossfiter motivator that literally changed the world of fitness as we know it today, without him you wouldn't have the 8 hour arm workout plan or the 20 shake post workout strategy for better gains, show some respect for the man, he gave his live trying to advanced Human Bodybuilding100 years foward and literally paid the ultimate price, he left humanity behind, he ascended to a higher plane of existence,where he is watching over us and guiding us to better gains,

Rip

T.Martyn Ford.

Attached: DIFCiWbW0AEectI.jpg (900x450, 47K)

genova esque post

one day you may die of heart attack with a heart and liver twice the normal size because of roids and human growth hormones
>pic related is what is achievable with that diet
nice lie faggot

>Rich Piana
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>Richard Eugene Piana (September 26, 1970[1][2][3] – August 25, 2017[4][5]) was an American bodybuilder and businessman. He won the International Federation of Bodybuilders (IFBB) Mr. Teen California title in 1989,[8] IFBB Mr. California in 1998[8] and National Physique Committee (NPC) competitions in 2003 and 2009.[9] He had his own nutrition product line called Rich Piana: 5% Nutrition.[10] He publicly admitted that he had been using anabolic steroids and synthetic human growth hormone as part of his bodybuilding regimen during his 25-year career in competition, starting when he was 18 years old.[7][11] He had said he was aware that the steroids would do damage to his body, but had also said steroid use was a necessary part of competing at the highest levels of bodybuilding and that it was a risk he was willing to take.

>He died at the age of 46 after a sudden cardiac arrest. At death his heart and liver weighed over twice the average amount for an adult male, which had put him at risk for such a sudden cardiac arrest. He had been aware that his organs were enlarged, and that this was a known side effect of the steroids and hormones he had been taking. However, the autopsy report was ultimately inconclusive on the cause and manner of his death.

Attached: 1516911917066-fourchan-pol-167597100.png (600x600, 339K)

Are you joking, do you really believe i am being serious kek, are you tyring to troll me in a attempt to think that you really believe that i am being serious in my joke? if not, if you really believe that I am being serious then:

>What is irony
>what is a joke
>what is a shitpost
>what is a meme
>What is Rich Piana personality meme.

> I AM NEW : THE POST.

reddit is this way

reddit.com/

RIP Grandmaster Rich, a man of God, Science and eating chicken breasts and protein drinks until your stomach explodes.

Attached: pol about testosteron.webm (720x416, 2.89M)

Attached: mrbean.gif (249x152, 255K)

Imagine having to run a mile looking like that.

>imagine looking like that
ftfy

Not everyone has what it takes to rise to the tip.

The strong eat onions, the weak dribble cum.

Attached: nigerian.jpg (610x639, 139K)

weak shall fear the strong
eat yer onions

You'll keep this cringe nice and quiet, or I'll blow a hole in your belly so wide you could drive the Katyn massacre through it.

ERIC

whatever you say, alejandro

The dude in your pic is Canadian you dumb fuck. Look up Paul Dillet

B-B-BUT EEERRRRIIIICCC

Attached: 1537661899788.jpg (450x410, 36K)

>> I AM NEW : THE POST.

Attached: stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.jpg (1280x720, 150K)