Jow Forums is broken

am I the only one feeling like the board is broken? I keep hitting refresh yet the same threads keep popping up - the order may change, but not the content. I can't tell you the amount of time I get a deja vu feeling when reading OPs and comments. am I trapped in a loop of repeating topics created by bots? are there real humans on this board?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>am I trapped in a loop of repeating topics created by bots? are there real humans on this board?
yes to both
have fun!

Yes Jow Forums is garbage

I wonder what this place will look like when bots go full AI.

Attached: shills-shills-everywhere.jpg (480x360, 28K)

It's been like this for months

שְׁלֹמֹה

Years.

>months
2015-16 rip Jow Forums

Decades.

It's the only place on the internet where I can express my political beliefs and hate of gypsies without getting censored so I don't care if it's repetitive,at least there's freedom of speech.

Learn to use the filter.

Jow Forums is only 15 years old.
>15 years.
>What have I done with my life.

Attached: oldfag.jpg (450x408, 49K)

Yeah I make this kind of thread daily to try to tell newfags whats really going on. Shariablue prolly recieved a fat soroscheck also jidf, or they just got lazy and have all the bots running.
Its all fuckery, discussion barely gets out out of the touchy reddit shit and you see "racist" a lot. A real poltard never uses that word cmon.

Their tactics are to create division (mutt memes, you can smell chaim shit from under the fingernail when he drew all that kike shit) and to talk about shit that gets you nowhere. If some conspiracy is pisted here and OP doesnt put JEWS with little lugjts and shit, its a kike. Tits and ass, so you go to gif and fap or get infuriated since the worst board is gif. There the subversion will ruin any healthy fap. Transsexuals, racemixing gay and sissy shit.

Spooks might be archiving and downloading some posts here.

Don't tell him

And they always post with the fucking memeflags.

well if you try to spice things up and post something slightly off topic you get banned. theres only a small number of on-topic subjects that get any replies here. try making a non-bait thread about economic policy and watch it go straight to the archive without a single reply.

Yeah, thats so obvious I didnt tell. Its like they have post irony or are really inbred because they really think they are hiding but they basically click "defeault subversive flag".

They never changed that. It just escapes me. Well they were never that good or smart. Thats why *pic related*

Attached: a55e8c2ac173f227aad0177575bad3c538784b5130b566094754f3a2c6d0ef11.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Yerterday, all the topics where I "" fucked"" with the threads pointing the kikes and their tactics got archived or deleted in barely an hour.
I do not want to sound like the desvastated idiot demotivating, but Jow Forums is HEAVILY compromised. But thats not reason to leave. They will make our natural banter better and they will just keep trying the same old tricks. They are enraging everybody, the bunch of idiots. You should be calming the waters Scholomo. But I guess you rigged those intelligence tests because you cant bant. You only speak in worry and fear.
You out yourselves. Here they are only cunts.

>They will make our natural banter better
We are the white blood cells on the internet.

Wah wah wahhhhhhhhhh

You do realize you can hide and report off topic, bait, duplicate, and other rule breaking threads right? Yeah, it's like whack-a-mole, but still, if every actual human did their part we might make a little progress.

Thanks fag

Mods refuse to ban copy and pasted one post by this ID threads. Its the same in other places.

>mods intentionally shit up the board
>have open said that is their intention
>google gets free A.I training from your worthless report
you can't improve what the staff want to make shit, do you understand?

I definitely have had Deja Vu here, literally the same replies in the same order. It's just a fact we get slid daily. One of the reasons I don't lurk near as much

i see it too. Exactly same threads day after another

Attached: 1536773709585.jpg (189x189, 32K)

MODS ARE THE SHILLS

Life is a loop. You've been doing this for an eternity, with all possible combinations possible. You've been to the moon, you've been in Iraq, you've invented facebook and you have died in unfanthomly different ways. This is your destined path youngling. Now the question is, how do you break out of the loop? You have to break out of earth. We are the guardians and protectors of the Universe, earth is our prison until we've successfully break the loop.

Today, the inmune sistem.

Tomorrow, the neurological.

USE THE THREAD FILTER YOU FRENCH MORON

this shit board is faggot underage blog for npc's

i'm all about the loop

i now exclusively recycle back in an effort to lower beef prices.

steak prices are my boulder. the world: my hill.

Attached: prices sept 2018g.jpg (2639x1318, 794K)