Be Spaniard

>Be Spaniard
>Finally got a job
>It's just 390€/month, minus gas, and only part time
>Accept it anyways because it's the best I found in four months

Attached: 983.jpg (480x232, 23K)

Get a tan and apply for citizenship in Sweden as a somali migrant and you will get 4x that easy

How does Spain with mass immigration and mass unemployment not even have a far right party yet?

WTF is wrong with you people? Even Sweden AT LEAST has one.

Yeah, because having fascists in power worked great the last two times and didn't totally ruin the nation.

Bring Franco back

Remember that your sacrifice to the EU will pay off in the long run.

Franco died with 4% unemployment, low taxes, the country rising rapidly to the first world, no deficit, 2.8 fertility rate, 99.5% spaniards, almost no crime etc
What are you talking about?

my mom get's me 1500 euro of neetbux per week
thank god I wasn't born into a poor subhuman family

>implying paleoconservative movements are fascist
please spanish

Could i also try that?

Daily reminder Spaniard blood is cursed blood.
Look at what happened to the Maya and Aztec when it forcefully bread with them. Turned a people who had toilets and actual sewage into what it presently is thank to their blood.

>Franco
>Ruined the nation

Oh my God...you are one of those liberal Spanish freaks that litters my country and wants free stuff...
The brain wash is huge in the retarded Spanish pop.

Attached: 1537530596120.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

I earn almost 2000€/month and I'm just a fucking academy teacher

Step it up.

Those were other times.
Franco had nothing to do with that, you dipshit.
of course 40 years ago there was less unemployment, lower taxes and a higher fertility rate.
Spain is a dogshit country nowadays because of what Franco did.

You need to be black
You could try to apply as a syrian of afgahn migrant child, it doesnt matter if youre 25-30 because they dont do tests anyway

Mate your problems have been around long before facism was a thing.

>
>Yeah, because having fascists in power worked great the last two times and didn't totally ruin the nation.

Actually it was in a MUCH better position.

Spain is a shithole now and only used for tourism .

Fascist Spain (though it's arguably not really fascist and something in the middle ) was better of economically .
Socially .
Etc and you speak about the "nation" don't use words you don't understand Juan Cortez .

Nation means the people , an ethnic group.
As for then and now , well you won't even exist as a group !
They will flood Spain with niggers who hate you and you will do fuck all about it .

Winner in this comparison is easily Spain under Franco .

Now it's just gay aids ridden unemployed shithole that gets fucked with tourists .

Spain are actually the worst cucks of all , shit even the swedes are ahead !
You think the wogs won't stay in Spain , but you are wrong millions will come and stay

> Franco alive: Spain doing well
> Franco dead 40 years: Spain up shit creek
> (You): "This proves Franco was bad!"

Torquemada's work is unfinished

Attached: 1534513634111.jpg (460x306, 18K)

>the spanish miracle meme
kek, when Franco died the countryside was third world tier and entire neighborhoods in the large cities were basically favelas

Yeah it wasn't Fascist really but even still it was way way better than the gay leftist dystopian shithole it is today .

Wake up Spain!

Is this per week? Why not work in Germany, you can make 2.5k per month literally putting water on hot stones in a spa.

I earn 2800-3000/month and I'm blue collar at brewery lol.

>All these retarded foreign zoomers are unironically convinced that Spain was better when public works were made by slave labor and the secret police shot people on the street
Per month

Really how stupid are you ?

I'm going to say you are a troll because your not making any points ,and when people show you that life was better in every measurable way you say just "hurr Durr Franco was a mean man !!!"

It's really arguable if he was even a Fascist , I am an actual Fascist and I'd classify him as conservative an actual real one

I earn 2000€ a month without doing anything :')

It sucks to live in a 3rd world country

So what's your diagnosis?

fetal alcohol syndrome

>when people show you that life was better in every measurable way
You are just retarded, with Franco most working people barely had enough schooling to be able to read, housing in industrial cities was so bad that it didn't even have a working pluming system, and most people had to emigrate because their families didn't have enough money to afford fucking food.

He's a Finn; FAS is a given. So I'm wondering beyond that.

Get a load of this faggot cunt.

Toimeentulotuki + asumistuki

ez

Salazar was overall very positive for Portugal, but the south basically lived under feudalism. That is why we have one of the first Communist parties in Europe (since 1921), and it's still a stronghold precisely in those places.

I used to earn 900€/month working 8 hours + overtime every single day, no rest days.
As soon as I finish my degree I'm getting the fuck out of here.

They were sacrificing people/children and practicing cannibalism you fucking idiot. So were the Polynesians.
You simple fuck.

It wasn't great in the northern part of the country.
There were little to no infrastructures, people lived in poverty and had to rely on farming to be able to eat, no upwards mobility in society, etc.
Maybe it was different in more urban regions like Lisboa and Porto, but for everywhere else it was shit.

To be fair, this country was a total disaster when Salazar took power. He at least resolved the debt crisis which caused us to go bankrupt in the 1890s, kept us from getting destroyed in WW2 and suppressed subversive foreign ideology. When he died he left us with an opportunity which we completely squandered.

pls ignore this poster. he is almost certainly an incel study abroad mutt using all of that great knowledge he's garnered from the American education system.

if you don't think that Franco was a fascist you haven't read La Dottrina del Fascismo and so are most definitely yourself not a fascist

>hurr durr im a fascist because im edgy and i am leredpilled on leJQ hurr durr

americans get out

American expat here living in Spain for past 30 years. I know so many Spaniards that have had to go to other countries to make a living. Housing prices have skyrocketed here because of Fing airbnb, but hey, the government here went around town and changed all the street names and put little skirts on the cross street signals.

>If you don't agree with me you are not a spaniard
Eres un pijo de mierda, y me apuesto lo que quieras a que eres un niño de papi que no ha trabajado en tu puta vida.

>spaniards pretending their are not moroccans subsidized by the eu
sad!

Com si Catalunya fos gaire diferent, pallasso.

this. remember also to tan your penis, if you get with a swedish woman and do not have a BBC then she will report you to the ministry of immigration and you will be deported

>390€/month

Well, what does part time mean? I heard the average salary was 600 euros per month.
If so, no wonder you all come here to work as nannies and baristas.

I work 4 hours/day, night shift.

A spaniard tried that, he got deported.

The EU has done NOTHING for Spain. I thought life was much better here pre-EU

The EU has done plenty for Spain. Mainly, it has shut down almost all of the industry, except the parts owned by Volkwagen.

I had a call center offering to send me to Madrid to work in customer services. Glad I didn't accept, wages are even lower there than here. Then again I still haven't found a job.

Whoa Ho Ho. SHOTS FIRED. I'm in full agreement here, I've lived in Spain for three decades now and Spain has just done what the Germans tell them to do, at the expense of the populace.

Kill yourself

Holy shit man. I feel rich now.

kek catalan is basically french

>leave old job for new one, pay is better
>suddenly get hours cut
>now making less money than before
>mfw im not sure if i can actually pay my bills

Attached: 1520269078405.jpg (121x126, 3K)

you live in the US, do something else

Gremlins

The secret is to keep changing jobs

Not great then, I hope you can find something better.

I hate the EU too, mi amigo. I speak to young Spaniards here regularly in order to practise Spanish and most of them seem to be clueless leftists. They have no interest in having children and are happy to be replaced with Africans. Of course, the same can be said of us.

according to
> the Spanish Miracle
in the wiki, it went pretty well

Nigger I live in canarias and got paid 400 Euros for 12 days of 8 hours of work a year ago, when I was 17.
Because we're secretly the most cucked nation in Europe. We have the most feminist society in the world.