Believe it or not, this media storm isn't really about denying Kavanaugh the seat...

Believe it or not, this media storm isn't really about denying Kavanaugh the seat, which I certainly hope and pray happens. It's all about pushing any confirmation vote past Thursday of this week. Nothing ever happens by accident. There is a reason why Ford asked to testify on Thursday: because even if Kavanaugh gets confirmed after her testimony, it will be too late for him to be sworn in on the next session of the Supreme Court. He will have to sit out the next session, no matter what. Why is this important? Because Kavanaugh has gone on record saying he feels that a President should never be compelled to testify in criminal hearings while holding office. Trump chose Kavanaugh for this reason alone: a quid-pro-quo that Kavanaugh would get the nomination in exhange for promising to oppose any measure to force Trump to testify under oath before Congress. As it stands now, even if he gets confirmed, he will not be present on the Supreme Court that decides whether or not Trump may be subpoenaed against his will to testify under oath to Congress during Congressional hearings and Impeachment proceedings that will be happening immediately after New Year once the Dems take the House (and possibly the Senate) this November. Forget about spin. Forget about optics. This ALL boils down to Democrats defeating yet another Trump attempt to Obstruct Justice, which has thankfully been foiled now no matter what else happens. TL;DR The Rule of Law has prevailed, and Impeachment will proceed after the Congressional holiday.

Attached: 39913545_2651126248231670_9036482105541918720_n.jpg (700x700, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0vY9d1QgKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmfao imagine being such an incel that you actually wrote that

Attached: dWe.jpg (992x744, 68K)

>Lmfao imagine being such an incel that you actually wrote that
Imagine being so politically retarded that your only response is what you wrote. Jesus Christ you're stupid.

Attached: 40475509_257395465103123_3040580624998989824_n.jpg (720x534, 55K)

D E L U S I O N S

ease up on the S o y

Attached: 1509575528416.jpg (665x668, 43K)

>once the Dems take the House (and possibly the Senate) this November.
Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Wrong. For such was sworn in April. Kavanaugh will just not be able to vote on cases he's not heard.

>Vice president before real president
excuse moi?

Gorsuch not for such.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Bassearabia is rightfull romanian clay

Attached: 1537732146339.jpg (974x1024, 164K)

>be town rapist
>comment on international rape issues

excellent

> Dems take the House (and possibly the Senate) this November.
Never gonna happen. The blue wave does not exist because the Red Storm is already here. November will be a slaughter for the dems. Just wait.

>Wrong. For such was sworn in April. Kavanaugh will just not be able to vote on cases he's not heard.
You are incorrect, sir.

holy kek poland and romania btfo

>Bassearabia
Moldova is somehow a rapist nation?

Are you stupid?

There's no need to impreach Scump. He'd go willingly if he was offered immunity from prosecution, just the way Nixon did. He is clearly not enjoying being President and is quite possibly only staying in office out of fear of Putin. But I'm guessing at this point Putin realizes that the joke's gone on long enough.

> supporting the use of fake sexual assault claims as a political weapon.

BUT LOOK AT THESE POLLS THAT LED ME TO THIS EXACT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE BEFORE, THEY ARE TELLING ME I'M FINE AND RIGHT AGAIN!

found the newfag
back to ledit you go

>There's no need to impreach Scump. He'd go willingly if he was offered immunity from prosecution, just the way Nixon did. He is clearly not enjoying being President and is quite possibly only staying in office out of fear of Putin. But I'm guessing at this point Putin realizes that the joke's gone on long enough.
Then he should make that offer immediately, and we can go back to being America again.

All this is doing is motivating republicans to turn out in November to stick it to these commie fucks

He is still the president, it's pointless to pretend this scandal can change that fact without further evidence and no public support.

>implying the claims are fake.
>implying Trump hasn't used every political process available to obstruct justice.
>implying Dems shouldn't fight fire with fire to keep a Russian spy out of the white house.

Attached: implying.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

Rent free since 1776

Face it, even your boy Cruz is going down.

After midterms, no deals for Trump.

Boy look at all that nothing you’ve typed up. Unless this testimony by the accuser brings up anything damning aside from “he raped me in highschool 40 years ago and I waited until he started becoming somebody to say something!” It’s really just going to once again make the Dems look bad. Which is a little inconceivable considering how big a hole they’ve dug themselves already

But you don’t care really, you get paid by the post

See

Attached: here-come-dat-slav-here-come-dat-slav-2598660.png (500x578, 90K)

>All this is doing is motivating republicans to turn out in November to stick it to these commie fucks
Ain't gonna happen. The die has been cast.

You’re a dumbass, and think wishfully.

Mind your own fucking business, you stupid gypsy.

>He is still the president, it's pointless to pretend this scandal can change that fact without further evidence and no public support.
Mueller is essentially done with the investigation, Pablo. Manafort sung like bird to shave 40 off his sentence, Mueller's just waiting for the New Congress to unleash hell. By then, of course, there will be no deals for the President, and it will be too late.

Why are you moldovans wasting time on Jow Forums?

>Ain’t gonna happen
All because the gypsy reads his tarot cards, right?

>which I certainly hope and pray happens.
This is what you pray for? That’s kinda fuckedup.

Interesting assertion. Gypsies really can see the future!

>once the Dems take the House (and possibly the Senate) this November
trump is selling out stadiums you dumb faggot

>Boy look at all that nothing you’ve typed up. Unless this testimony by the accuser brings up anything damning aside from “he raped me in highschool 40 years ago and I waited until he started becoming somebody to say something!” It’s really just going to once again make the Dems look bad. Which is a little inconceivable considering how big a hole they’ve dug themselves already
Pic related, you stupid nigger.

>But you don’t care really, you get paid by the post
Coping this hard... tsk tsk.

Attached: Dn0mJm8WsAAX2kI.jpg (2047x818, 187K)

Nice text wall, but I don't see any citations. Is this based on any facts or just fan-fiction?

I'm not sure if this is serious or joking...

Posting a notepad document isn’t proving anything you half Turk retard

It’s all liberal fanfiction....

Attached: A2731BEC-35F4-4348-8D87-651E82452A6C.gif (393x212, 497K)

Hi retard, do you even know why Trump will never testify in court?
It's because you literal faggots have absolutely nothing on him and are trying to pin him with a perjury charge. Every attack on him has crumbled. And I wouldn't be surprised if he pardons every X on that list - as is his right as President.

>You’re a dumbass, and think wishfully.
See

But where is YOUR argument, mutt?

It’s most definitely an argument

Gorsuch was sworn-in in April and started serving right away, dipshit.

>>and we can go back to being America again.
Uh, your flag faggot.

>Interesting assertion. Gypsies really can see the future!
Indeed.

>trump is selling out stadiums you dumb faggot
Selling out stadiums doesn't give you immunity from prosecution, you dumb faggot.

>Nice text wall, but I don't see any citations. Is this based on any facts or just fan-fiction?
Look it up yourself.

>Posting a notepad document isn’t proving anything you half Turk retard
It will prove itself in four weeks time.

>Hi retard, do you even know why Trump will never testify in court?
>It's because you literal faggots have absolutely nothing on him and are trying to pin him with a perjury charge. Every attack on him has crumbled. And I wouldn't be surprised if he pardons every X on that list - as is his right as President.
Wishful thinking. Mueller's case is done. Manafort sung like a bird. Don Jr. is next. NO deals after Midterms.

Oh, and Clinton was subpoenaed, Trump will be as well.

This.
Everything about this entire post

>It will prove itself in four weeks time

and when it doesn't will you admit you're wrong? of course not because ORANGE MAN BAD!

>Four weeks time
Uh huh, meanwhile we get a new Supreme Court Justice and life goes on because liberal bullshit and feels don’t work anymore

>die has been cast.
Actually, voting is when die is cast you simple fucking tryhard

>Gorsuch was sworn-in in April and started serving right away, dipshit.
The justices are scheduled to hear arguments in 10 cases during the first two weeks of October, including an Oct. 1 fight over the scope of the Endangered Species Act and an Oct. 10 clash over the power of federal immigration officials to detain convicted criminals who have been released after serving their sentences.

If Kavanaugh isn’t confirmed by then, the court would be susceptible to splitting 4-4 and having to hear arguments a second time to let the new justice break a tie. His absence also could delay decisions to take up new cases.

The orange man is fucking bad you piece of trash. Everything about your post is just stupid you're so fucking stupid

Chiar is serios bah Vasile nu aveti sosele de facut sau ceva?
Romania nu o sa va dea bistari fratica gi pesti Prut.

The Moldovan is waiting for money from Romania?

>and when it doesn't will you admit you're wrong?
won't have to.

>Uh huh, meanwhile we get a new Supreme Court Justice and life goes on because liberal bullshit and feels don’t work anymore
Kavanaugh is toast. He will not be confirmed after Ramirez. And there will be a Congressional delay until 2020 thereafter.

Unironic ironic shitposting is still unironic shitposting, user.

Attached: 25CAD923-3237-4263-AD89-FBDB58E91ECC.jpg (247x204, 12K)

This post is grammatical AIDS.
You’re a fucking moron

Good. We can finally physically remove your commie ass, when trump deputizes the right wing death squads to purge those who have ruined america.

Stay tuned;)

Go back to work Vasile.

> 5 nobodies
> Then the VP and the POTUS

kys fag

>He will not be confirmed
Because 3 queefing vaginas are trying to rape a man’s career will be able to prove without evidence that something happened maybe but not really

>he`s this new
At least you are among your peers.

>newmongrel getting all these (you)s lol

>Good. We can finally physically remove your commie ass, when trump deputizes the right wing death squads to purge those who have ruined america.
>Stay tuned;)
Keep dreaming. You and I both know if you ever man up and attempt such stupidity, you end up dead or in prison for murder.

Fucking Implying open season won’t be called on your collective asses for trying to subvert our country with flappy cunts and Jewish tricks

Cancel the elections in USA, they're fuckin' useless.
Why should USA have 2 parties, instead of only 1 ? Let there be only the republicans or only the democrats.
Also, the senate must be cancelled.

I AM the senate.

Attached: FB662C7E-60C7-468E-BCE4-E88A9FC842E4.jpg (600x342, 39K)

>you end up dead or in prison for murder.

What makes you think id be alone in the endeavor? The majority of military/police -let alone the country, is sick of your shit.

Helicopters are coming...

Worthless, rulebreaking spam

Fuck you, your not getting the time you wasted towrite that spam back.

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

>Because 3 queefing vaginas are trying to rape a man’s career will be able to prove without evidence that something happened maybe but not really
If you think a confessed serial sex offender can appoint a multiply-accused serial sex offender and get him confirmed, you are dumber than you look. However I encourage the GOP to double-down, so you lose the female vote, and consume your own party.

>At least you are among your peers.
Piss off, nip. Remember Hiroshima?

>It’s actually working
How deluded could one man possibly have been?

Also does this not speak volumes that they have to collectively pay literal online mercenaries to shitpost retarded things?

Based Moldova

>a confessed serial sex offender

This is the kind of shit I am talking about. Were just about done. If you prevent trump from carrying out the will of the voter -You. Will. Reap. It.

>Lose the female vote
Nigger, women don’t fall for this bullshit like you want to think they do. We also can’t lose votes we never had.
>Sex offender
Fucking lmao
>Serial sex offender
FUCKING lmao

Just admit you get paid per post. I can’t think any less of Romanians at this point and I’d actually think more of you if you just told the truth

>Fucking Implying open season won’t be called on your collective asses for trying to subvert our country with flappy cunts and Jewish tricks
Like I said, if you think your fantasy will translate to reality, you're gonna be sadly mistaken when you lie bleeding out after committing suicide by cop.

>What makes you think id be alone in the endeavor? The majority of military/police -let alone the country, is sick of your shit.
You are delusional and objectively wrong if you think anyone in the military or police will ever do anything like that. You keep spewing hate on a taiwanese origami board precisely because you lack the balls to back up your keyboard-warrior bullshit with any palpable, meaningful action, you cuck. I bet your girl is sucking off Tyrone in the alleyway right now, judging from your lack of actual manhood and poor contact with reality.

>Helicopters are coming...
Yeah yeah, any day now, right? pffft.

>you live to see Moldova come on a thread and teach Americans about their political system.

LOL you just BTFO all the /ptg/ retards.
fucking glorious...not one reply to your arguments. Americans are that fucking stupid.

That guy is not even moldovan. He uses a proxy.
He is probably located in the US

>Suicide by cop
>When the cops are on my side
And he says I’M the delusional one. Fuck outta here

Gee its almost like all the goys in trumps cabinet have been systematically removed

Attached: 1532138522731.gif (210x158, 804K)

What shit stained lenses are you seeing through gave you that conclusion?

He’s probably a high functioning shill. Would explain why he took a literal who country for a proxy

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

imagine being this delusional and coping this hard as you watch your party implode, lol.

>Based Moldova
Based mangobro.

>This is the kind of shit I am talking about. Were just about done. If you prevent trump from carrying out the will of the voter -You. Will. Reap. It.
I doubt it. But by all means, bring it. I think you'll find we have no problem lawfully defending ourselves with lethal force.

And Trump "grab them by the pussy, it's ok because I'm famous" is a confessed sex offender. Period.

>Nigger, women don’t fall for this bullshit like you want to think they do. We also can’t lose votes we never had.
Any woman of the non-self-hating variety opposes Kavanaugh, and Trump. There goes 40% of the country...

>Just admit you get paid per post
"muh shilll", "muh shilll!"

coping this hard makes you look intellectually weak, in addition to being a morally bankrupt misogynist and a losing politician.

my god you're a faggot OP

>And Trump "grab them by the pussy, it's ok because I'm famous" is a confessed sex offender. Period.

when you're literally this retarded.

>Muh coping
>Muh self hating women
I really cannot wait to see what sort of story you and your cronies try to push next once Kavanaugh pushes past this narrative. It’s entertaining just imagining a bunch of sweaty $öÿboys like yourself gathered around a small plastic table trying to come up with your next LARP

>anyone in the military or police will ever do anything like that.

Right -Cause its never happened befo...

>because you lack the balls

A leftist would say that. It isnt that I wont. Its that I dont want to. Thats what you effeminate leftist fail to understand -K selected animals arent quick to violence, when there are alternatives to it. When those alternatives are unjustly removed from the table -there is only one option left.

>Keep your fantasies to yourself, rabbit.

>>you live to see Moldova come on a thread and teach Americans about their political system.
>LOL you just BTFO all the /ptg/ retards.
>fucking glorious...not one reply to your arguments. Americans are that fucking stupid.
Why do you think Trump married one?'

Why do you think FLOTUS instinctually learns karate every time POTUS tries to touch her hand? lol. This misogynistic bullshit right here.

And yes, most Americans are woefully ignorant on political process.

>That guy is not even moldovan
FUCK YOU SIR! I post for glorious MOLDOVA!

For all you know, I could be Melania.

>>Suicide by cop
>>When the cops are on my side
>And he says I’M the delusional one. Fuck outta here
Go test your theory blowhard. Go open carry down to your local PD and ask for volunteers to help you "round up some leftists", and see what happens. I'm fucking BEGGING you, you delusional redneck.

>He’s probably a high functioning shill. Would explain why he took a literal who country for a proxy
Coping this much.

>will be happening immediately after New Year once the Dems take the House (and possibly the Senate) this November.

Attached: Salon admits that the blue wave will fail.png (1895x914, 1.02M)

>not one reply to your arguments

He didnt make an arument, fagot. He only stated an opinion. You cant argue with an opinion...

That this needed to be explained to you...No wonder your women want to be bleached so badly;)

Why would I need to ASK the PD? They’ll have the go ahead to knock some sense into you crypto kikes. Whatever’s left for the civvies is gonna get mopped up pretty hard.

see >>anyone in the military or police will ever do anything like that.
>Right -Cause its never happened befo...
lots of things have happened before that will never happen again, and NO there has never been a police action against an entire demographic of American citizens. You are delusional.

>>because you lack the balls
>A leftist would say that. It isnt that I wont. Its that I dont want to.
Then test your theory and see what comes of it. Go down to your local PD and recruit to your cause, mentally ill little man. I can't WAIT to see you try. And if POTUS is impeached you will sit down and take it like the bitch you are, or you will be put down by the same rule of law that lawfully charged and arrested your mango mussolini pumpkinfuhrer.

Hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning.

Say the dummy who’s dumb

>I think you'll find we have no problem lawfully defending ourselves with lethal force.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0vY9d1QgKY

Uh huh.

>And Trump "grab them by the pussy, it's ok because I'm famous" is a confessed sex offender. Period.

Conveniently, you left out the part where he states "they let you do it"...

What is a groupie...?

>Salon
literally who? I mean, I know rednecks don't read, but, you need to expand your sources.

>He didnt make an arument, fagot.
Oh yes I did. And a prediction.

>Why would I need to ASK the PD? They’ll have the go ahead to knock some sense into you crypto kikes. Whatever’s left for the civvies is gonna get mopped up pretty hard.
Aww, struck a nerve? Do you feel threatened by your own inadequacy? Seems so, keyboard warrior.