Currently, 80% of American adults are either overweight or obese

Currently, 80% of American adults are either overweight or obese.
Among the 20% that is fit the majority are Chinese/Jews/Pajeet/Söyboys...

Tell me how will you develop technologies and superweapons faster than China and Russia with only 20 million healthy white people that attend 'no child left behind' modern schools?

I know you know you can't trust Jews, Chinks and Pajeets not to leak all the blueprints.
You're about to get BTFO hard

Attached: 1537795481650.jpg (634x746, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3017931/report-suggests-three-quarters-of-canadian-forces-personnel-are-overweight-obese/
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(14)60460-8/abstract
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/12/look-at-how-much-weight-weve-gained-since-the-1960s/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7a749b3b5539
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has massive balls.

Attached: 1536512622045.jpg (748x747, 58K)

Meanwhile 75% of your fucking soldiers are obese, with 1/4 in the category of "morbidly obese"; know what they say about throwing stones in a glass house? Fuck off Lee
globalnews.ca/news/3017931/report-suggests-three-quarters-of-canadian-forces-personnel-are-overweight-obese/

Attached: 3r.jpg (581x330, 27K)

This post is kind of low quality.

>80%
Do you have any fucking proof? Last I heard it was like 1/6.
>leaf flag
>talking about chinks and pajeets
Well hello 'canadian'.

Lie Leaf Lie!

I was in Kandahar when the Leafs were running it. Fat cowards that depended on Americans for everything.

I have no idea how your pic related happens

meme magic

Attached: 1501445307917.jpg (650x718, 215K)

Seriously how?

Feels bro; to be fair the Brits weren't much better in Helmand. Fucking Sangin was a minefield when we got there

is that what happens when you put a magnifying glass on a burger

People are fatter in the cold and you are like 90% identical to us you stupid delusional fuck, why would you think you are even a little less fat than us? You do realize that despite that statistic being inflated due to our nigger/ spic problem, we still have 170 million huwhite Ameribros with way better standards of living than you colonial plebs? Canadians are an autistic laugh riot, you're like the worlds gay friend

Looks like a melted snickers bar.

Attached: 1537286925835.jpg (300x290, 34K)

>b-but what about Canada
Does the fact that we're worse will spare you from you inevitable nuclear holocaust?

Also the American army can no longer recruit special ops. No one can pass the physical standards.

Attached: 1537729437411.png (500x590, 120K)

In awe of this man's fupa desu

Attached: 1514840055789.gif (500x362, 327K)

And here I am feeling bad about being 220 lbs at 6'1"...

you should feel bad, fatty

There was a time these two were absolute freaks. Now they are average Walmart sharters.

Attached: mcguiretwins_2.jpg (650x495, 76K)

Current rate will bring me to 180 by next July.

>lso the American army can no longer recruit special ops. No one can pass the physical standards.
Why do Canadians spew verifiably fake bullshit like this? Like, do you think your troops are "better trained" than ours, despite having a 15 billion dollar budget and a military full of faggots, liberals, and stronk woyen?

>Currently, 80% of American adults are either overweight or obese.
>Currently

This hasn't been true for at least 8 years now,

t-5'11 233lb fat fuck

>There's nothing more attractive than a girl is a Drumpf hat.

Attached: cuckyboys.gif (800x600, 144K)

only if meme magic is a 20,000 calorie diet while being sedentary

Thankfully. If they were smaller they would orbit around. Can you imagine the pain?

Because 6'1" is unbelievably tall or something? LOL

For an Asian or an Indian, yeah

Attached: 4f.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Fat people are more intelligent.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 99K)

People STILL don't realize that if you eat only meat you will lose all of your excess weight and never gain a pound of excess fat ever again.

Please look up the zero carb / carnivory communities online.

You can kill the food jew by EATING MEAT

Oddly enough, most of my East Asian friends are 6' or taller. The consensus seems to be that it's due to having a better diet than their parents.

But nah, I'm of Western European stock.

fitness is pretty easy to maintain when you're a MGTOW with no real responsibilities.
which would describe all those groups you mentioned, and they're all super insecure so it makes sense they're hitting the gym like its a religion.
The real wonder is why niggers get so fat when
they're supposedly so naturally athletic.

>fit
>basedboys

Attached: liberal.jpg (396x562, 187K)

220 is a good weight at 10% BF. Fat is shit but being scrawny aint good either.

You can buy soda and other garbage like that on SNAP.

No, I'm definitely overweight. At my current muscle mass, I'll be at the upper end of healthy once I reach 190.

>But nah, I'm of Western European stock
Ah, so you're directly decended from traitors to our Revolutionary War, kikes that funded both sides of our Civil War, and draft dodgers from our Vietnam War. Please go jump off of the tallest building near you with an easily accessible roof; also thank for Kandahar, faggots

Pretty sure my ancestors were too busy killing each other in Europe or surviving winter in Canada to give much of a shit.

In awe at the size of this lad

I misread that as this man has become 80% American.

I chuckled.

>This hasn't been true for at least 8 years now,

Yeah it's 95% now

>I misread that as this man has become 80% American.
Good one tho

Consequences of deciding fat was bad. Everything had to be fat free because of course fat makes you fat. Problem is when you make something fat free it tastes like someone grated those month old white chalky dog shits and sprinkled it all over your food. That is to say, bad.

So how do we fix that? Fat carries all the flavor and we can't have fat so lets add an imperial fuck ton of sugar to compensate. Suddenly everything has sugar. Every single god damned thing. And not just a little, bit, but a truly appalling quantity of sugar to mask the fact that without fat your food is more flavorless than sand.

Look at the ingredients in simple shit like bread, tomato sauce, salad dressing, whatever. Compare it to the same products in Europe. The sugar content is insane. That's if you can even get the product at all. Honey, as in actual bee labor honey, is virtually impossible to find at major supermarkets in the USA. You have to go to some artisinal farmer's market or some shit to get real honey. Instead, we have corn syrup dyed yellow and kept in a jar shaped like a bear.

Couple this with absolutely retarded city planning that decided walking was for pussies and built everything roughly 20 parsecs apart so driving would be absolutely essential for everything from buying food to vising your next door neighbor, and you get a bunch of people whose total step count is 10 * the number of times they went to shit after enjoying their Taco Bell XXL Burrito Supreme.

In this kind of place how could anyone NOT become a giant lardass. The only people who escape this fate are the ones who live in a few of the old cities on the east coast built before the invention of the automobile, and therefore actually walk somewhere, and people who dedicate an insane amount of time and energy into circumventing the nightmare that is the 1,582 mile long strip mall that makes up the United States.

Maybe when Yellowstone erupts we can rebuild this place to not be fucking cancer.

Attached: 1516330746046.jpg (980x800, 138K)

I like how it's always non-niggers being shown in these america-is-fat shill threads. Niggers and spics are skewing our obesity ratings heavily.

Jesus Christ, what a disgusting human being.

HAHAHAAH oh fuck.
Americans are literally eating themselves into extinction.

Attached: ptgposter.jpg (1116x1263, 220K)

Leaf is referring to this thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(14)60460-8/abstract

75% of adult men in the US are overweight, is th enumber he's fudging. I believe it.

it's a chink. 50 cent party.

75% of males...
From what I saw after living in the states, it seems the women are fatter than the men...especially in rural areas. The men are fucking skinny and the women are fucking YUGE.

Is that emotional baggage?

US women today have the average weight of US men in 1960

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/12/look-at-how-much-weight-weve-gained-since-the-1960s/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7a749b3b5539

As was planned by the corn syrup industry. Fat is great for creating flavor but we can't have that now can we, eat this nutrient-less yet addictive sugar product instead

Plus the cognitive benefits are immense. Clears your head like amphetamine almost. And you have really clean shits too.

ahhh KAF good times. idf hitting 1~2/week like clockwork

How about other nations' troops?

All it takes to be a MILF these days is to not be fat. Sad.

Holy shit...that is frightening.

Welp, who fancies pizza tonight?
With 3 pizzas on top and some fries?
In a bucket.

Is the one at the bottom his ball(s)?

kneecap/upper leg mashup?
fucking impressed whatever it is

Imagine being a middle class beta male in 1955, you got out of high school to work at your secure job at an automotive company, bought a cheap house in a newly built white neighborhood, married an average looking local girl that would nevertheless be an 8/10 today, and started having kids immediately.

This is what our (((elites))) have taken from us.

I hate looking at obese people's flesh, it's always pimply and looks sore. Washing himself must be pure agony.

Was in the US during my uni years...go do some outdoors with friends. Get out of the park and head down the road, my american friends stop at McDonald...I decide to get a "milkshake"...

Look at the prices...ask for a large.
American friends laughing: "are you SURE you want a large?"
"sure, why not.."

Woman arrives with a fucking TUB of milkshake. Couldn't even get through the first third of the vat...everybody in the car had their fill...still some left.

Go to supermarket to get a snack...going down the chips and party food aisle.
Small bag....medium bag...large bag...extra large bag...party bag...family bag....super family party bag....2 pounds of fucking chips for 1.99$US

Attached: feedme.jpg (440x528, 48K)

They get maggots in the folds of their skin....
not even kidding.

>Among the 20% that is fit the majority are Chinese/Jews/Pajeet/Söyboys...
I think you're confusing fit with skinny/skinnyfat
being skinny as fuck is just as bad as being fat
t. actual fit faggot

ABSOLUTE UNIG

Attached: depositphotos_61415689-stockafbeelding-termiet-koningin.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

kek that's 800 calories in a milkshake
Yeah, portions are insane

Freedom isn't always pretty. But better to live in a country where you are free to eat yourself to death than one where you can't.

Attached: bushtucker.jpg (600x450, 36K)

BMI : 21
BF : 11%
Am I fat?

A couple of years ago I was with some people who were getting some fish and chips. I hadn't had it in years so I thought why not.

I asked for a SMALL piece of cod and SMALL chips. Total was about £4-ish. What I got was so much that after eating it all (I hadn't eaten for about seven hours at this point and I was brought up never to chuck any food away) I was so stuffed, I had acid indigestion all night and couldn't get to sleep. I ate it at about 6pm and went to bed at 11:30pm.

How people can stuff themselves like this every day is beyond me.

How much alcohol did you consume?

>Am I fat?

No, just subhuman

Attached: 1534896302986.png (508x673, 71K)

None, I'm teetotal. Apart from the food, it was a normal day for me.

Attached: Pikmin_2_Empress_Bulblax.png (640x480, 504K)

Im white as fuck though. I'm from the rural north. There are parts of canada further south than where I live.

>Am I fat?

No, just subhuman

Attached: 1510554122045.jpg (517x483, 164K)

Those guys would still be freaks today because of their athleticism. Walmart fatasses are almost always sedentary buckets of lard.

>Im white as fuck though. I'm from the rural north. There are parts of canada further south than where I live.

Attached: 1537714581998.png (1000x1500, 183K)

>Im white as fuck though. I'm from the rural north. There are parts of canada further south than where I live.

Attached: 1512424817061.png (1536x1152, 2.88M)

Men in the 60's didn't lift

Attached: nixon-s-watergate-testimony-20003326jpg.jpg (1280x1038, 164K)

Cool, I just wondered because it is a common cause of heart burn that most people don't realize. I don't understand how people can gorge themselves either, but it is probably a compulsion. I feel like there is a wide spectrum of the amount of pleasure people get from eating. I don't find it very pleasurable, more of a relief from hunger than anything else.

the obese in america are mostly old, boomers have let themselves go

I think you'd be surprised, Achmed.

The large portion in Brazil is your small portion...My brother purchased a king ranch pickup that was made in Tennessee (I think..somewhere in the US)..the fucking cup holders were big enough to fit a 2L LOL

Attached: 1536782959811.png (600x450, 403K)

LOL I will go with a happy medium.

Whiter than you are, Winston.

Enjoy bowel cancer

What a gorgeous woman.

I think we're on the same wavelength. I've often thought that most pleasure is just relief from some sort of suffering. I certainly find it very unpleasant to eat when not hungry.

With regards to alcohol, I was never much of a drinker (I hate the taste of all alcoholic beverages and I hate the feeling of being drunk) so I made the decision a few years ago to go full teetotal and I haven't looked back.

tell me about it...was with my young cousin the other day, he is begging me to get him a hot dog....Brazilian hot dogs are monstrosities. They will put everything in the fucking bun including potato mash...Kid was halfway through and he looked like he was going to vomit. Think must have weighed a kilo

I think the acid reflux may have come from shitty vegetable oil...I can't even eat in restaurants anymore, shit always gives me problems.

Attached: CreativeBouncyAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.6M)

>certainly find it very unpleasant to eat when not hungry
100%
I find it impossible to even go food shopping after eating anything, while my wife has zero issues.
I just find it fucking bizarre.

I know. If I wanted as much food as in a meal, I'd go for a damn meal. I hate when snacks are so much that it's unpleasant to finish it. You'd think the vendors would WANT to give you less to save money or whatever.

When I got to supermarkets, it doesn't surprise me that obesity and diabetes are on the increase. I see aisles and aisles with shelf upon shelf of 1000s of different varieties of delicious, addictive sugary and savoury snacks: biscuits, cookies, crisps (chips in USA), sweets, fizzy drink, chocolate, sugary cereals etc.; freezers and freezers stacked with enormous buckets and tubs of ice cream with flavours I've never even heard of. The common plebs just can't resist; they're almost blameless really. They go shopping for the week and end up buying this junk on impulse. If it's this bad here, I can only imagine how bad it is in the USA.

The hungry catepillar