Is he finished?

TWO accusers have come forward. I'm doubting his credibility now. I mean, I'm a conservative but when it was just one accuser I could definitely believe the whole thing was just a hoax...but now? There's just no way that two different women would come forward like this if there weren't something going on with Kavanaugh.

Let's be honest, the accusations are part of a pattern and that pattern shows us that Kavanaugh has a likely history of sexual assault, sodomy, and possible rape.

We will likely never know the truth for sure, so Kavanaugh should not be confirmed because of the possibility that we could be inadvertently putting a rapist in such a position of power.

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (750x422, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gw_oc6uOLos
youtube.com/watch?v=HKN29tz0LhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

apparently you aren't keeping up with best boy Avenatti, because it's now way more than two

> I'm a conservative but

No you're not you little shill faggot.

Cringe and bluepilled thread.

Fellow white people...

FOUR people turned up to my false rape charge.

I have literally zero consideration for "rape" victims these days.

>I'm a conservative

Do you know how I know you're a shill?

Attached: bufx0.png (692x600, 147K)

You wish, you shill

Yeah he's done. I feel bad for his daughters.
Justice poo will replace him

Just because somebody accused yoibof something doesnt make it true, plenty of politicians have been "accused" shut th e fuck up you shill faggot.

He will be our next supreme court judge. I will laugh and you will cry.

Maybe stop raping people and that won't happen?

So I'm a shill because I want to protect the sanctity of the highest court in the nation? If anything YOU are a shill for rapists everywhere.

get necked faggot

Attached: normal person.png (1014x878, 385K)

I understand that, however, when multiple people accuse you of essentially the same thing that means it is likely true. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. That's the case here. He may not have done those things but we have multiple women who said he did and he has no evidence to prove he did not do it.

I can't wait for the news laws that will brutally punish false rape allegations.

Can we just pick someone else already? If we drop him now there could still be time to nominate someone before November. Sexual assault has no statute of limitations so they could push for charges at any time. I say we just drop him and see what tactics the left uses for the next one.

You start to wonder how blackmailed the Republicans are to just roll over on all this. Expose the Jewish Bankers to get revenge.

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-102525.jpg (1440x1000, 554K)

its seriously over
they are making up stories about him being captain of the rape train team, and its gaining national traction
we are at a new normal level of crazy

Maximum shilling
sage goes in the options field

Both of them have been discredited you idiot

Attached: 4y7k7.png (610x377, 55K)

Not enough time to get someone new, that's the whole point of why Democrats are doing this.

>different women would come forward like this if there weren't something going on
>We will likely never know the truth for sure, so Kavanaugh should not be confirmed
Declassify everything

Attached: IMG_3745.jpg (676x960, 129K)

That happened a long time ago...do you honestly think any of the "witnesses" would remember? And do you also think that Kavanaugh raped her right there in front of everyone?

Man, I've got a bridge to sell you.

>So I'm a shill because I want to protect the sanctity of the highest court in the nation? If anything YOU are a shill for rapists everywhere.

Oh please, you'e bitching about a rapist on the Supreme Court, but don't care about how many are in the Senate, Congress or high positions in the military. Fuck off faggot.

He said. She said. No proof.
Just another desperate attempt by the loser DEMS to over turn this nomination.
SICK

I think he's innocent until proven guilty. So far all the accusers are die hard liberals who as we know are experiencing TDS. The accusations are going to pile on simply to delay. Every system can be exploited and we are seeing exactly this, the Dems are exploiting accusers, the confirmation process, bottom of the barrel stuff. Our Government is broken and this Kavanaugh saga is just the recent symptom of the underlying rot Win by hook or by crook as they say.

She's not even alleging that he raped her! Where are you from?

Two months ago they did this to the congressman Jim Jordan over ohio state wrestling abuse that never happened. This is going to be the libfucks playbook from here on out. They are complete scumbags. DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP.

After reading your post I'm doubting your credibility , shill .

Anyone can produce a """""rape""""" victim to smear someone. Literally infinite amount of women can accuse him, but unless they can provide an ounce of evidence, they're all just lying whores playing their role in (very dirty) politics. You are coming from the mindset of guilty until proven innocent, which defies logic.
>b-but why would they have their lives upended if they're lying
several reasons. First, someone like Ford, leaving in California and working and academia, will become a hero if she succeeds blocking Kavanaugh. Second, the "resistance" is obviously all in in the ends justify ends mindset. I don't know what the profile of the other two women is, but probably they'll make at least seven figures. The temporary hassle is worth it for them.
>b-but even if he's not guilty, if he cannot prove he's innocent means he's not a fit candidate for the job! no credibility! the credibility and respect for the SCOTUS will be damaged
Literally the precedent that withrawing Kavanaugh without proof that he's guilty would not only be unfair, but it would set a terrifying precedent and would literally be a huge catastrophe for American politics, business and even private life. If he's not proven guilty, any alternative other than confirming him would have bleak results

blah blah blah, the FACT of the matter is that IF Kavanaugh really is a rapist and thinks he can get away with it, does he also think he can get away with "raping" this nation as well?

Attached: 180713_kavanaugh.jpg (1250x650, 105K)

But they're not accusing him of the same thing, you fucking retard.

>Maybe stop raping people and that won't happen?

Only women type like this. Fuck off shill.

They are both accusing him of sexual misconduct, are they not?

I think we need a different nominee. Democrats can’t pull the rape accuser trick, on two nominees, back to back. The ability goes on cooldown.

fuck off leftist shill
No prove, not witnesses, in fact every supposed witness disagrees. Every single timing from every single accuser since this charade started is the most shady timing even possible, the media only reporting half is shady, leftist court jesters jumping on it and sell it with nothing is shady, feinstein now again begging for a delay is shady, needing 6 days with your lawyer so you can even remember your "tragic sexual abuse" is shady and every single person that still swallows this crap is shady, or as a matter of fact stupid by the literal dictionary definition of the word

Decisions should not made based on "if"s
kys

Youre going to end up with someone more conservative than him.

Bwahahahahahaaa

Shills BTFO

Oh but they can. If the nomination is withdrawn, it proves that the technique works like charm and would empower those dirty dems

Lol. Kys.

Attached: 1533660507155.jpg (615x881, 76K)

Nope, claiming sexual assault in one case.

TDS you can see it in her eyes

Attached: Ramirez_Kavanaugh_Yale.jpg (450x581, 96K)

And in the other?

So sexual assault is not sexual misconduct? You're retarded, aren't you?

Attached: 1532754548609.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

Sexual misconduct, two different umbrella terms for different broad types of crime.

You're right it's not, two seconds of would solve this for you.

There will be accuser after accuser until one of these bitches is successfully punished for lying.

And only now are they stepping forward.

Yep its all true has to be.
A liberal antitrumper would never ever lie.

The law may treat them differently as you say but they seem similar enough that they could be confused or conflated by a layperson in general parlance.

Brett will be confirmed.

Attached: 1535629334426.jpg (474x715, 53K)

Even looking at the actual accusations.
Putting your dick near a sleeping person's face as a dumb joke is very different from attempted rape.

You don't understand the English language so fuck off.

TWO accusers with zero credibility
He will be confirmed and wymyns will still VOTE TRUMP

I agree. It’s a stupid thing to do and is not rape just crass and juvenile antics. I’d still like the hearing to go forward and a full investigation by the FBI to happen. I don’t like dick facing judges nor false claims against innocent men.

libtarded as usual

The accuser did give the New Yorker six names to support her claim. Six witnesses Deborah Ramirez stated could substantiate her accusation. And when the New Yorker interviewed them, ALL SIX said it never happened.

[…] “In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale.”

“We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.””

Now, stop for a minute and think about this.

A claim is made.

The New Yorker tries to substantiate the claim.
The New Yorker finds ZERO people who can validate the claim.
The six witnesses the accuser says will back up her claim all deny any knowledge of the claim; yet the New Yorker still runs the article.

100% of the evidence discovered by the New Yorker refutes the claim.

I'm conservative, and I agree with this. We should wait at least 2 months before going further on the nomination. This stuff takes time to figure out.

So when someone accuses you, you have to disprove it rather than they have to prove it?
Fucking retard.

no need to rush a lifetime appointment

The thing i don't get is both accounts sound just like shitty frat boy antics. Like sure not great but also not nearly as damning as people are making it out to be.

but denying it, if true, is perjury

and that is something we can’t have on the court

Both accusations are absolutely worthless as that shit is as innocent as it gets even if it did happen (which it didn't).

You fucking americans are such pussies, holy shit. This can't get much more pathetic.

60% of sexual assault victims don’t report the crime. Kavanaugh now has 4 accusers. Why hadn’t at least one of them said something in all these years?

I trace unbroken descent to the 2nd supreme court chief justice and the south's greatest revolutionary hero. If he was alive today he would be a proponent of genociding the left.

Do any of them have proof?

4? Who are the other two? I don’t have a hard time seeing why women (or men for that matter) usually don’t report.

Sounds like a great guy

Don't you dare deny her the feelings she has, those feelings are PROOF ENOUGH. BELIEVE WOMEN.

Alternatively, no need to "rush a lifetime appointment"

*rubs hands together

>do you honestly think any of the "witnesses" would remember?
Then how does the victim remember clearly? That assertion cuts both way.

He's not even being accused of anything criminal
>drunken make out session
>drunken flashing

"60% of rape-accusers aren't willing to risk the consequences of filing a false police report."

Stop asking me to "think". I don't care what the "facts" mean.

blatant shill thread

Perhaps it shows a lack of prudence.

Not even worth discussion?

What consequences?

OP raped me
He is not credible

This exact format has been used for over a year now to concern troll conservatives during every political fight. Go fuck yourself.

Also sage.

Shills should be executed.

I'm not a shill because I'm not.

- a woman who suddenly remembers somebody at age 15 maybe it was him maybe not.. everybody else there says he didnt do it.
- a college girl who says he flashed her but she was drunk and that she was not 100% sure it was him.... it was hazy.... (seriously its in the article)

this is pure hail mary smear campaign.

Can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes, do I get your drift OP?

> "I'm a conservative but"
> "Let's be honest"
> "a rapist"

I will never forget you, descendant of David Brock's Nerd Virgins, who post all day and never get laid or see sunlight. I will never forget your toil eroding the foundations of my precious Republic.

>So I'm a shill because I want to protect the sanctity of the highest court in the nation?
...on Jow Forums.
yes. yes you are a shill. nothing here is sacred; that's why you glow in the dark.

#MeToo

>actually thinking this
lol kys nerd.

Do you shills even realize that you're helping to create the most staunchly right wing SCOTUS in history? Kavanaugh will be on a warpath against leftism for the next 40 years (And That's a Good Thing)

Attached: 1523620734411.jpg (575x324, 79K)

>when a black boy rapes a woman, he gets jailed for life, if not lynched
>when a white boi rapes a woman, he gets a promotion with a lifetime tenure to shape the nation's laws for decades to come

No, why should it.
The media doesn't question anything.
Never give in or even apologize to SJWs.

Attached: screenshot 231-45663e.png (1516x871, 156K)

Kill yourself faggot. This is the most transparent bull shit dems have tried in a while. Again, kill yourself

First gang bangs with bestiality and now incest? Can Brett "swinging dick" Kavanaugh ever stop!?

He's a god damned madman.

Attached: 1537287751193.png (366x389, 261K)

>He also mentioned the term “Devil’s Triangle,” a phrase that refers to sex between two men and one woman.
Literally taharrush for white men.

Yeah, he's done

This is the #metoo movement in action!

OP is a fag shill

Sage

Attached: 1531936597730m.jpg (819x1024, 88K)

>Libs demand investigation
>Repubs demand that Ford testify before the Senate
>Libs realize their delay tactic isn't working
>Scrounge up more "accusers" day that testimony is confirmed
>Just so happen to "be ready to talk" the same day their delay tactic gets BTFO
>Libs instantly demand testimony be cancelled so that every claim can be investigated
This is so fucking transparent.

>t. roastie OP

Attached: huffy.jpg (960x485, 97K)

All of the witnesses named by both accusers who have come forward publicy have denied knowledge of the incidents. Kys shill.

Not, its because this country you at innocent til proven guilty? Fuck off you double nigger, those accusations will never hold up in real court, it's why it's not there

Oi vey!

Attached: 42D74C0E-86B1-433D-B431-043BB0A2E946.jpg (600x555, 125K)

Breaking: Researchers have discovered Bret Kavanaughs Chevy Citation he drove while attending Yale in a CT junkyard. Stuck in the cassette player was Mentors- You Axed For It Track #3 Four F Club
youtube.com/watch?v=gw_oc6uOLos
Drums: El Duce
Guitar: Sickie Wifebeater(possibly Bret Kavanaugh wearing a black rape hood)
Bass: Dr. Heathen Scum

Find her, feel her, fuck her, forget her
First you, you gotta find her
If she's an airhead you never mind her
You search throughout every club in the land
It's better than using your hand
You find yourself a real dumb chick
Someone to get down on your dick
Then you know what you got to do
You take her home now for a screw
You got to
Find her, feel her, fuck her, forget her

Fou Fs were not enough for Kavanaugh's Rape Gang, so they added two more.
Sick!
After further research, it was also discovered that one of Kanaugh's alleged Rape Gang victims appeared on Springer to speak out against the Mentors and El Duce, the groups leader.
Dumb Bitch: I was the victim of rape. Gang Rape!
El Duce: *Uncontollable snicker*
youtube.com/watch?v=HKN29tz0LhM

Attached: MentorsFFFF.jpg (316x315, 40K)