Man bashed to death with baseball bat in front of son

>Like a bat out of Hell.

Police have arrested the alleged killer, 37-year-old Aaron Howard who has been charged with murder in the death of 67-year-old John Miller.

It began, police say, as a dispute among neighbors in Abilene, Tex. Two families argued about where to dump trash in an adjacent alleyway. Insults escalated to threats, culminating in a father who was allegedly beaten to death with a baseball bat in front of his son by a man who lived next door in an encounter captured on camera.

The Sept. 1 standoff between the neighbors, which ended in the fatal bashing, was the final argument in a days-long feud over trash disposal, said Abilene Police Chief Stan Standridge, speaking at a news conference about an hour after the incident.

“It’s been going on for a couple days, and it culminated in today’s violence,” Standridge said.
Howard was killed in front of his son, 31-year-old Michael Miller, who could do little more then watch as his father was bludgeoned to death. The encounter was captured on the cellphone of Howard's wife. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram published the footage on Thursday, which gives a rare glimpse into a deadly dispute and sheds new light on a weeks-old killing.

Reached by phone, the Howard's declined to discuss the incident.

The video, at a little over two and a half minutes unedited, begins with the Millers, both unarmed, staring Howard down, a flipped twin mattress between them. That mattress, Michael told the Star-Telegram, was the conflict’s catalyst.

Howard had thrown the mattress in the dumpster a couple days earlier, he said. But on Sept. 1, they saw the mattress back on their property. So Howard moved it back to the dumpster. Michael said Howard’s nieces, nephews and brothers were with them, too. He told the paper that he saw his father, John Miller, walk to the dumpster, pull the mattress out and toss it back on Howard’s property.

Attached: bat.png (220x259, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDd1X1cENAI
youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzr9UXpVG0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP. If only baseball bats were made illegal

Long live Fat Al Swearengen.

Good on Aaron. Damn hicks deserved it and worse.

what was the problem with getting rid of garbage in a dumpster

Bump

This man died for a noble cause, he died defending a noble cause, I wish I was brave and honorable enough to die for fucking trash.

youtu.be/hDd1X1cENAI

Attached: amerimutt gassed.png (649x839, 750K)

When doubting it goes wrong.

>put big ass thing that dont fit
>truck passes by and notifies the local jew
>get fined

youtube.com/watch?v=lDnva_3fcTc

I've heard conflicting things, believe the issue was either
a) the dumpster belonged to the Millers and was not for public use
b) there were rules against putting mattresses and other large objects into the dumpster because they take up too much space and render it unusable by others

two gens did nothing wrong.
he was threatening to kill them multiple times on fucking camera, they pulled a "call-a-law" card first like a normal citizen would to calm him down. he proceeds the verbal abuse and threaten them more like a beta cuck on adrenaline. father has enough and says "ok if you come up within 3 feet with that bat you're dead." Retard comes up and swings the bat, gets lead into his brain and chest.
honorable mention to his dumb wife
>you're not gonna kill mah husband
40 seconds later
>oh no no no no no baby!!!

all of the above is my 2nd world opinion after watching a video

doubt it

Attached: 1537493824115.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Attached: 1537732986035.png (1000x652, 160K)

Ban assault bats

I doubt it.

Attached: 1537480538002.jpg (382x854, 40K)

Idk y but this is the funniest shit ive seen all day. The comedic timing, the way these people look and act, and the actual stupidity of the conflict over a fucking matress. This is comedy gold right here

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzr9UXpVG0M

WTF are you talking about OP? nobody was bashed to death with a baseball bat, he was shot and killed

At least the son was a good liberal.

If only he had a gun for protection, his father would still be alive. Michael vowed to go on a pro-gun campaign to ensure tragedies like this dont happen to other helpless families

a fucking leaf, everyone

based aaron
beating the shit out of people for fucking trash
based john for dying for trash

you can't put mattresses in dumpsters, dumb underage

I doubt it.

Attached: happy howard.png (800x600, 23K)

American pussies. In my country when someone throws a bat at you you punch his face in like a man then steal his bat.