Do you miss him?

Do you miss him?

Attached: 456465 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 842K)

He saw the writing on the wall and bailed

I hope he is doing okay in google because I don't think he fits in

I think mods doxxed me. How do i find out? Can I sue?

inb4 "who"

Nope.

Attached: eyy.jpg (2000x2446, 3.11M)

i miss the myself that existed when he was still him

Attached: 1537671532055.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

literally who

yup

Attached: 1380557259147.gif (320x240, 273K)

Who?

holy shit lad i was not prepared for this sorrt of feel

didn't he pay for some whore's vacation while she already had a boyfriend?

Yes. If moot were still here maybe Jow Forums would actually be somewhat of a useful place for discussion.

Now it's just nazi kids, russian bots, and a Jap owner who doesn't give a fuck as long as it incites more people to post and contribute to his ad bucks and filling out captchas for google.

no, I miss the times tho

Fuck you Zuckerberg

No. The cronies under his command kept unjustly temp banning me. The leaked Janney logs literally show they banned me time and time again because they didn't like me.

Fuck moot and FUCK ALL MODS AND JANNIES.

this

LUGGAGE
A
D

It's better to live one day as lion than your whole life as a worm. He's a whipping boy for Google, so guess which life he chose.

Yes. He used to abuse me all the time and was the head of a rape gang that did the same. I miss him, though, dear m00tkins.

I miss him as an oldfag misses another oldfag. Like I’ve met bronies I get along with just because we’ve been here since the beginning. moot hosts a special place in my heart for allowing degenerates-turned-nationalistic-Christians to meet. He was an orbiter of women though and his gamer gate bullshit probably prompted him to leave us.

MODS ARE THE SHILLS
AND CANADIANS ARE TRASH

Wasn't moot like a hardcore fag. He liked getting pegged?

Things have got shitty everywhere. Movies, music, tv, comedy, video games, comics, and even internet forums have got less entertaining and interesting over the last few years. I thought it was just me getting old but its people of all ages thinking this.

Yes. He also cross dressed a bunch of times. He was a freakazoid.

Why tho

Who?

he had a choice as did the reddit guy.

reddit guy got "suicided"

moot still lives and breaths.

I think that damaged my mind. I think I was trying to surpress it. :/

I miss the Jow Forums he represents, the raids and fun of our youth. Now we're fighting a war, and war is hell.

A traitor

He did suicide because reddit is shit, he felt ashamed of his creation. And roped himself.

Right in the feels man.

Jesus that hit me. Got me thinking of all the fun we had way back.

He's a liberal kike from NYC. Working at Google is perfect for someone like him.

>A traitor
Yes lol, we know. "Who" is the joke. Moot is a fuckwad.

>Moot