Do you guys still watch Reviewbrah after he disavowed all the support from here that made him who he is?

Do you guys still watch Reviewbrah after he disavowed all the support from here that made him who he is?

Attached: reviewbrah-59392d5c6df5e.jpg (662x577, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OmNavO4XeQ
youtu.be/p7ekZ2m68Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=uIXsxyfU1gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah he sold out to the jews

prove it

((reviewbrah))

>reviewbrah still going stong

>MDE's show cancelled
>MDE's youtube channel banned
>MDE's subplebbit banned

YES, wholeheartedly, reviewbrah made the right choice.

You're a moron if you think appealing to Jow Forums will help your normie career in any way.

Sometimes
do you want him to name the jew or what? He's fucking reviewing fast food yo

Let the kid make his fuck you money before he goes full 1488

I've never watched one episode I used watch eggman though

He never pandered to Jow Forums though, that video talking about his regrets and toxic communities was totally unnecessary.

Never cared about some fag who eats McDonalds

Attached: IMG_2150.png (1400x661, 349K)

Why does he look like he could be the leader of the Children of the Corn cult?

I will always be a staunch and unironic reviewbrah supporter. His endorsement of Jow Forums garbage was never a factor.

he was gangstalked by 4channers

That video made me finally admit it. Reviewbrah is a weak man. Barely a man at all. You'd think you would get a confidence boost from 1 million subscribers. You'd think he would adopt the values of the people of the past, but he is only a LARPer who wants to look like he comes from a different age. Meanwhile in reality, he is a product of our ages. An atomized individual.

Attached: blade runner pepe.jpg (796x422, 288K)

>Let's meme this out onto a tray.
>NICE! Mmkay.

i never even knew he was associated with Jow Forums. i legit found his content entertaining. idk how but i did.

This..you know he feels the way we do

Why would you even watch that crap?

I love Reivewbrah and Steve. I wish they would make a video together.

Attached: 1536345167565.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Nope.

>Barely a man
He's literally a teenager.

Link?

That'd be cool. Reviewbrah hanging out with MREBro, reviewing an MRE from the year Reviewbrah was born.

He was born in 1997, Not sure what year you think it is, but a teenager he is not.

Does he really?

He's 21? I thought he was only 18.

>remove kebab

Attached: IMG_1649.jpg (843x436, 121K)

>Remove kebab
>Work up Appetite
>Open MRE
NICE!

youtube.com/watch?v=8OmNavO4XeQ

>some years ago I didn't know how to deal with the haters and took it personally
>my only support came from groups of bad people
>I became more aggressive as influence from these bad people
>it was a mistake and I'm not like them

He never says what exactly he has ever done to feel all the regret he talks about in this video, thinking about it every morning and so on.

Posted the wrong version

Attached: IMG_1651.png (843x437, 821K)

youtu.be/p7ekZ2m68Sg

That would be something.

Attached: tray2.gif (290x163, 1.32M)

I browse this board way more than i should and it never made me aggressive.

Attached: fuckgeese.gif (313x238, 4M)

Okay, this is epic.

>you will never eat a chocolate from ww1

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 7K)

It makes me want to watch some of his videos from ~2014, which is when he says this happened. I think he has always been pretty much the same, even when people used to fuck with him.

I remember the kid from the misc. Used to be cool when he was small and barely had any subscribers. Now that he has become big, he has just become a tryhard faggot.

I think he partially swallowed the red pill, But it was too bitter for him

Lol you watch youtubers? Go watch cnn idiot it’s the same thing

This video is from 3 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIXsxyfU1gY

>"Looking out the window there's this really sketchy ice cream truck down the street. I wouldn't buy ice cream from that thing, it's this rusted out blue van. No way they are getting my money."

Is this an example of him trying to impress Jow Forums? Reviewbrah really is adorable.

He is like 21 or 22. Not a teenager.

Really weak from him. It's like his internal chad was trying to get out, but his virgin part made him pussy out and shrink him back, ''that's not really me!''.

Reviewbrah without doubt is autistic to some degree. Have you listened to his radio broadcast? That's what assured me of his autismo status. A person not on the spectrum would never devote the massive amount of time into reviewing garbage as he does. I don't think it's fair to judge him as a man, but rather as an autist whose found his niche and is thriving in it to an extent. And sure yes he is atomized as well but that is the general condition more or less everyone faces today.

of course because reviewbrah is a good man and i'm not fucking retarded

How is not wanting to eat ice cream out of a rusted out van appealing to Jow Forums? I'm missing something here.

The guy reviews fast food, which means shitskins often prepare his food. Question was answered a long time ago.

>A person not on the spectrum would never devote the massive amount of time into reviewing garbage as he does.
I think he is to a point, but it's also a character.

Attached: RYuzblT.jpg (508x611, 58K)

>Have you listened to his radio broadcast?
I've stopped to listen to it a couple of times tuning the bands, on an actual shortwave radio no less (how's that for autismo?), and he does the same thing he does in his videos insofar as adopting the manner of speaking of radio broadcasters of yore. I can only assume it's a deliberate throwback.

What's your name? Who sent you?

I know where Reviewbrah stands and that's all I need. He has an appreciation for things from the past. The suits he wears are an example. He even tries to sound like a radioman from the 1930s when he opens each video. You think he likes seeing the gayification and browning of his country. I doubt it. He'd probably rather take a stroll downtown and enjoy seeing only lovely white faces like his grandfather and his grandfather's father did. I'm sure he's well aware of just how bad things really are. No need for him to crucify himself and career for our sake.

Attached: nice2.png (371x532, 281K)

most sober post ITT tbqh

Review brah is the lead by example guy for sure. He will be consistent too for decades to come. Like Fred Rogers.

>not /ourguy/

Attached: zyklonbrah.webm (640x480, 2.27M)