THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!

Attached: KavanaughWEIRDandCREEPY.png (1214x804, 218K)

An incel and a hoarder
They got him guys
Might as well give up

highly organized people are creepy but people that can't show up on time for work or appointments aren't... Okay

Attached: React001126.jpg (500x375, 154K)

>Don't have a calendar
RAPIST!
>Have a calendar
CREEP! HOARDER!

The only way you can win with these people is to put them in a gas chamber.

too bad that retard spelled his name wrong.
It's supposed to be Kavanaugh

So now hoarder shaming from the left. Can we get fatpeoplehate back? Why does the left do all the things they say they are against?

Im sorry but I have pictures from when I'm a child. Im a hoarder now.

>We shouldn't keep mementos or anything from the past.
I'm really confused. Like, does the left have one, hyper-specific way that everyone has to live their life? People should have sex by 18 or they're an incel. They have to throw away everything from the past or they're a hoarder. I can't wait to hear what they expect everyone to do next.

Not gonna lie, former Kavanaugh supporter here. Hilarious watching him fall from grace. But seriously, we can't let him get the Supreme Court codes

i don't. i burned all my baby pictures in case i get nominated for the court.

Social media posts should be a bannable offense.

they're really big on shaming tactics. Very feminine and weird

>We shouldn't keep mementos or anything from the past
The past is raysis!

Attached: Otay.jpg (260x238, 9K)

I change my name and identity every 3 years so I will be ready when nominated.

>Oh, you don't like the land seizure in south africa? I guess you're a neo nazi, huh?

Rinse and repeat with these scumfuckers.

based leaf

kek

Mr. Kavanaugh seems to be an organized man, if he keeps old calendars stored somewhere, and still knows it. I probably would have forgotten about old calendars, or even have thrown them away after their outlasted their relevance. Why shouldn't we respect him somewhat more for this?

Another pathetic attempt to move the goal post. You know that your attempt to libel Brett as a sex offender failed miserably. Now you're trying to paint him as a weirdo.

I supported Kavanaugh but he's right. That *is* creepy. We should do everything we can to delay the vote. Upvoted.

What exactly is wrong with hoarding documents?
I never threw away any document I've ever had.
That doesn't mean I keep all my garbage and shit though

Attached: 1512696688069.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

this is the whitest american btw

Guys I don’t know why but I’m seriously getting depressed over this. I was angry at first but now I realize how far gone leftists are. I see them every day too. It’s eating me alive

Some people keep a diary to, they must be obsessives.

very dishonorobu. great shame to family

If that nigger had graduated then he might have kept his yearbook too.

lel

Pretty much.

Attached: CE644E3B-B65A-4032-83D7-2159C271E36B.jpg (358x350, 43K)

Neck someone. Do it

>He doesn't know that smart lawyers keep archives of their calendars, legal activity, and case law for all their lives.

This is going in my OK folder.

Attached: 1537323852281.jpg (730x699, 113K)

>Guys I don’t know why but I’m seriously getting depressed over this. I was angry at first but now I realize how far gone leftists are. I see them every day too. It’s eating me alive

I work with them. I have to listen to it. I'ts worse now than when Obama was president.

Rage>sadness>cold steely-eyed intent
Just let it happen user, it's more calm on this side.

I always think of the idiocracy court scene when I see comments like this. Do you honestly think that is a valid argument against him? should they bring that up in the hearing?
>"well yeah you have proof but isn't the fact that you have this proof kinda really fucking weird??"
>audience starts laughing and hollering
>"haha am i right like its really fucking creepy. your so creepy"
>audience explodes in laughter
>"to me you just provided proof that you raped her since you are such a fucking loser creeper"
>audience cheers

i cut my dick off and nailed it over oprah's door in case i get nominated

[electrolytes intensity]