Woah

Woah....

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-24-20-48-16.png (768x1280, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OC4AsVjIDBA
youtube.com/watch?v=v3j2DwztCFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It takes a REAL MAN to cry. You wouldn't understand.

Attached: obama-crying-1.png (650x300, 222K)

That emo bullshit of embracing vulnerability and feelings is what leads to depression and suicide.

We must Un-man!!

Attached: Obama-Castro.jpg (3200x1680, 432K)

The men that are killing themselves are faggots that just realized they are faggots. He should be advocating to stop being faggots but instead he insists on more faggotry. Fuck this faggot, he'll be dead within a year.

Attached: faggot.png (1000x563, 589K)

>masculinity is the cause of suicide
Except suicide rates have risen over the last thirty years when ideals of traditional masculinity have been eroded more than ever and gender roles are increasingly blurred

This guy is basically saying to stop being manly. Truly the end really.

>stop using the natural defense mechanism that prevents men from suicide and open up your feelings and become a pussy s.oyboy instead

>it's not the destruction of your community, the perpetual state of joblessness you are being subjected to and the crippling pain killers prescribed by a pajeet doctor who doesn't know what your name is
>its your attitude
>let's change your attitude mister tough guy

top edge m8. i bet your family is proud.

Oh stop reasoning. In the Kali Yuga it is a waste of time...

But what if i feel like killing everyone? should i embrace it?

i wonder what their reaction to a war in their own homeland would be like

>ENEMY TROOPS, HERE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Attached: carlcuck.png (313x321, 230K)

This

Your flag doesn't match your comment.

>I'm so macho I'm gonna kill myself

My son is proud I'm not a faggot, other wise he wouldn't be here.

crying increases estrogen

>This
and homosexuality

>crying increases estrogen
Kinda want to start crying to see if I can grow my own titties.

Take as many as you can with you and make it cost as much money as possible. When you get to the pearly gates tell em you were crusading for christ.

>We have the solution goy, just let us drug you up and spill your weaknesses and insecurities to your enemies.

Some people aren't important, just be honest about it and let them become indifferent/abrasive, at least then they will learn to hate someone else and not kill themselves, men only matter when they have utility to western society.

this is the gayest shit ever. none of this shit fixes despair

Fuck you dad youtube.com/watch?v=OC4AsVjIDBA

BTW, how is it having a dad? mine died when i was 9.

I had a close family member commit suicide when I was a kid. I abhor him for the mess he left his wife and kids and as I get closer to the age he was when he died I think less and less of him. Whenever someone says something negative about the agency of the person who committed suicide you will always see dogooders rush to say "That's mean to their families!" but honestly many of us agree.

I can't tell this to anyone.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

The only problem with suicide is that death isn't the end.

And school shooters.

Attached: jburton masculinity school shootings.png (584x436, 138K)

>BTW, how is it having a dad? mine died when i was 9.
Mine died when I was 39. He got drunk and fell down a ravine and then went into assisted living. He used some silverrod bullshit in his drink and it made him blue, like a smurf blue. You may have lucked out user.

I think it’s a given that if people aren’t feeling their best, they should share it with people they trust.

And I mean, I think most decent even hyper-masculine men do that right? Like I’m pretty sure no dude is so insecure that he doesn’t let out what he feels as it makes him feel weak.

Something about this guy...
He sounds like a complete faggot.

What if i told you all life is inherently worthless?

Colloidal silver? That shit is dumb. Do you have a orog female roastie that got your dad into that shit?

Mine had a car accident while drunk, died 12 days later in the hospital.

>Colloidal silver?
That was it and it could've been a roastie that got him into it. He did like his strippers.

Get a load of that faggot.

Attached: 5596F766-50F9-40BC-A329-F60175D2A0C1.jpg (599x708, 50K)

and hard drug use

>join us

Attached: 1507422696158.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Sorry to hear that man, that sucks.

>except white men, you can kys

>Let's Change
okay I will wait until 50 to kill myself

Attached: 1522570099866.gif (300x300, 244K)

You sound like a full-timer. How about you prevent suicide rather than encourage it

underrated

You're pretty sure of a lot of dumb shit i bet.

What if we rebuilt white communities so young men felt like they had a place in society again?

Lets not forget single mothers. The real killer.

I could do that or not do that.

wtf is a full timer?

>be depressed young man, sad because job sucks and tfw no gf
>open up to others about your vulnerabilities and feelings
That's an excellent way to end up hanging from a noose surrounded by empty alcohol bottles. The idea that masculinity is killing young men is a total meme, nobody wants to point out the real causes because it would offend people

>I think it’s a given that if people aren’t feeling their best, they should share it with people they trust.
Once it gets bad enough the people you trust are the exact ones you cannot tell

Ironically male suicide rates were lower when men "manned up" and just fucking dealt with it.

It's almost as if the unrelenting demasculization of men has caused this. Hmm... rly makes u think

youtube.com/watch?v=v3j2DwztCFU

>no gf, not wife
>mediocre job
>can't get a better job without going back to college
>can't go back to college because I did poorly 15 years ago and I'm a white male
>half the area speaks spanish despite it being 90% white a decade ago because of drugs
>Entire democratic party hates white men... me
I guess the only solution is to vote democrat and wait for age to kill me.

And everyone was miserable, the nazis never smiled and it wasn't just because they were krauts.

Or sell drugs, pimp hoes, become a contract hitman and get rich or die trying.

Nah dawg I was a depressed suicidal pussy teenager until I started lifting weights and increasing my testosterone. Now I look like Chad and have not had a sad thought in years.
Manning up is exactly what men should do

No real way to measure historic unhappiness. So youre full of bullshit, pelotudo.

However we can measure suicide rates. Kys, forro.

Attached: 1537686006699m.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

this.

>It takes a REAL MAN to cry.
I shed a few tears tonight. Not even going to lie famalam. Father died just over 2 years ago, and I was just talking to brother about growing up....Brother does not remember all the times out at the range with me dad and sis. He forgets most of the hunting trips. It dawned on me after I got off the phone that I am the only person in the family that remembers all of this. Dad split the firearm collection between all of us, and he doesn't remember at all. Touching the M1 carbine did not bring back any memories....not the smell of the oiled wood, or the classic sound of the bolt slamming shut. Dad left it to me to reeducate the clan.

feelsbadman.jpg

What would probably help men from committing suicide would be allowing them to walk around in society without being accused of being rapists, and watching Jewish people destroy everything in society they hold dear. That's probably be a lot more effective than, whatever this shit means.

>expat

Wow, did you look those words up? nice. Everyone was fucking miserable in the past just like everyone is miserable now.

I unironically agree with this. Emotional strength and maturity can only be achieved by confronting your issues and struggles, not ignoring them.

There is no magic to existence, it's all just a big meaningless mechanical process. Life sucks and then you die, prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't).

>let's all become dickless liberals

fucking micks, bill the butcher did nothing wrong

By men you mean White men you're not talking about nigger and spics here. You're probably not talking about dumb ugly fat rednecks either, nobody likes those.

Dejá de romper los huevos, boludo. Point is that suicide rates were lower 50 years ago as opposed to today, regardless of misery levels.

Attached: 1523078355117.jpg (853x439, 94K)

Some problems can't be solved, and for that kids some caveman invented alcohol. Gulp gulp.

This comment made me laugh so hard whiskey came out of my nose.
>hurts like shit btw

Tirate un paso, Brad.

Thats the opposite of what will make it better. Stripping modern man of the ideal of manhood is what got us in this mess.

>manliness is about having power over others
no, it is about not letting others have power over you.

I regret bringing up depression to anyone. Depression is a meme now. I'm looking for a cure but talking about like a faggot is not the answer

I tried this.
> nazi
> homophobe
> lazy
> uneducated
> weirdo

Why are men killing themselves?
Shit, just go to one ofthe hundreds of "why are men leaving society threads"

So they were brainwashed into sticking around for a few more decades, so what?

> suicide rates were lower 50 years
Before the immigration act of 1965. Coincidence?

Attached: 1466323880830.jpg (600x423, 56K)

Yeah but that's not what he's saying

This cuck is encouraging others to die early with him.

>the nazis never smiled

Attached: nazis.jpg (750x600, 66K)

Alhol and Co.

Attached: blitzkriegwhenyouonlystopforkittens.jpg (721x576, 67K)

>male suicide is the biggest killer of men
>Let's show our vulnerability
>telling lonely depressed men to show their vulnerability to women
What horrible fucking advice. Oh wait..Every fucking time!

Attached: every time.png (599x231, 37K)

>t. Turro

People have horrible things that have happened to them, or predilections to certain struggles. That's just... True, and has nothing to do with masculinity or femininity. Better to acknowledge it and work through it than repress and allow it to fester and manifest in unhealthy ways, which WILL hurt your expression of healthy, strong and competent masculinity.

>Life sucks and then you die, prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't).
My life is wonderful, and honestly every day has been better then the last for years straight. Sure shit goes wrong, but Id not change it for the world.

Dad died from ALS. My wife and I were the primary care givers, because mom could not handle it mentally. It takes a lot out of your brain and soul. After he died, we became the primary care of my father in law, who was 85, and failing fast.

After seeing these 2 great men off to a better place, I feel fulfilled. God put me in position, and I just did the rest. I am a better person for it.

And then you die. You got that much correct.

Are you sure? How can you acknowledge your past and work through it without some vulnerability? In a controlled setting with the right people, you need that vulnerability.

We get it bro, you love dick.

Wach it.

Wachiturr-it.

>Some problems can't be solved, and for that kids some caveman invented alcohol.
Alcohol is both a solution and the cause of every one of my problems

Checkmate.

t: 3 years sober

>Show vulnerability
>Women are immediately turned off
Men don't need to start showing their vulnerability, women just need to start accepting that men do in fact have emotions and stop acting like shallow cunts if you ever show them how you're feeling.
A woman can bitch and cry about her problems 24/7, but if you complain about having a stressful work week with shitty coworkers she'll see it as some sort of weakness

>Let's show our vulnerability
Yeah make sure to render yourself helpless to a killing blow.

It's actually the opposite. There has been a stark decline in masculinity. More and more boys are being raised by single mothers and an increasingly feminised school system. ADHD meds like Ritilan and Adderal are massively over prescribed to young boys along with other mental health (((medication)))

Stop being a faggot kid, toss a couple grenades over the wall, there's some whisky. Sit down, shut up.

And then some psycho kills you and your entire family and burns your house down. Shit happens, leaves fall from trees.

Attached: mark of the jew.png (324x194, 5K)

Lmao you’re stupid. I’ve seen you on other threads, saying whatever comes to mind just for attention.

Are you the half arab shitskin christian living in Uruguay?

>just stop being masculine
If they were truly masculine to begin with, we wouldn't have this problem now would we?
Remember, always do the opposite of what the jew tells you.

Attached: 1533946407890.jpg (804x1072, 494K)

I'll slash your face with my hunting knife and pour some vodka over it, walk it off pussy.

What the fuck? Stupid nigger lol