What's the point?

I haven't left my apartment in 3 months and have grown deathly pale. I hardly eat. My sleep is interrupted with dreams of demons. Though intelligent I can find no reason to pursue neither the Arts nor Sciences. Looking into the future there appears only two scenarios: mass white extinction or global civil war, in both scenarios many whites will die, if not all.

What's the point?

Attached: me blackpill.png (828x556, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPyvlOUkCug
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRYmqAyNMj8
youtube.com/watch?v=HLgBejh5TLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Defiance

kys incel

getting to scalp a nigga

I changed my life completely and I still hate being alive so I dont know what to tell you user. I guess we just keep riding the ride

You summarize what I've felt for years, but I feel I live in a reality with constant impending doom, like in a movie where you know something terrible will soon happened, and it's unavoidable and unstoppable

>global civil war

Attached: 1517454599084.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>muh white race
I wish there was a place like this without the stormfaggotry.

You live like a modern monk.

You need an injection of optimism, metaphorically. It also appears you might need a paradigm shift. You can only do what you can do, so focus on doing that... First, get some vitamin D via sunshine.

Learn to take enjoyment from the misfortune and pain of others. Embrace schadenfreude as a way of life and you'll find that you won't give a second thought to the gay shit you're currently worried about.

Serious props on having 3 months of food stored at your apartment, beating the average joe by a mile.

Watch Welcome to the NHK

It might save your life.
Or make things worse.
Only one way to find out

Just wait until you start getting older. little things start getting worse here and there. Knees a little more sore, not as much energy, not enough sex drive to even get motivated to jerk off. Every day will get worse and eventually you will kill yourself.

my only hope is too see the end, i think we are near, at least i want to live in the global economy colapse that is going to happen, i have lived all my life sheltered and well, maybe a change of pace will give life to it again? i dont know, but i will wait for now

Then go find one, oh wait if a community isn't far-right it eventually falls to the SJWs like Linux.

Attached: 1517551382768.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Be it so, then. If you choose to die then it means you weren't worth much in the first place.

Attached: Hitler-Quote-Struggle.jpg (880x440, 109K)

You’re not that intelligent if you can’t figure out how to leave your apartment and create some meaning in your life.

fpbp

Attached: only_war.jpg (803x995, 141K)

Attached: justdoit.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Stop thinking.
Start doing.

Use a psychedelic

Attached: 1537837019317.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

Just start playing pokemon go, go out and play meet people. Was easy for me, people will make conversation with you, join pokemon go groups on facebook or whatever you use. You'll meet lots of other socially awkward people. honestly lots of the girls and guys out doing it just want friends too.

Attached: 1519802830702.jpg (300x283, 42K)

Life is hard and awful, and you will most likely make a lot of bad choices which will make you suffer immensely.
So what? This is life. This is true. This is what you are meant to do.
It's up to you to decide whether to make the best of it or waste it complaining about how difficult it is.
Accept it that you were born in a time of strife, and make the best of it.
Change things for the better yourself, so that your children and their children may live in a better world.

Attached: INBUywi.png (1024x768, 533K)

>caring that much about a race of people
You're pathetic
You'll never be able to guarantee anything after your death, so why worry about any of it?

Follow Along OP:

Chose one:
[A] You enjoy being unhealthy, shut-in, and isolated.
[B] You DON'T enjoy being unhealthy, shut-in, and isolated

If A: Enjoy and stop bitching about it.
If B: Go outside and buy some fruits, vegetables, and healthy snack. Then go for a long walk after eating a big, healthy meal. Then go home and assess your life with paper and pen, pros, cons, immediate issues, long-term goals, priorities, values, etc.

You do not have any business talking about global extinction or the white race until you, yourself, are in a position to think, write, and do something useful about it, which you're clearly not.

Is this the power of the black pill?

*sip* now thats a doomer post

Attached: 1537687756722.jpg (710x473, 160K)

10/10, user.

Attached: 1502853468995.gif (400x388, 759K)

It's time to start lifting bro. Embrace the NPC side and start a lifting routine. you'll feel better in 1 week guaranteed.

Attached: liftingpepe.jpg (1100x1100, 46K)

>not bettering yourself to the point of pure autistic self betterment
>being a victim

This is what the blackpill is designed to lead you to. It's designed to destroy your morale to the point of self destruction. It's designed to make you give up. The reality you get tends to be the reality that you expect for yourself. There is much more to reality than meets the eye. You have the intangible metaphysical ability to change your situation. All the kikes have is deception, they subvert us precisely because we have this ability and they do not, they realize how fucking powerful it could be. Most of the time when I offer this advice to anons it gets cast aside. I hope you will at least consider the possibility that we could have all been lied to about some extremely fundamental laws of the universe which we have the ability to directly affect.

You tend to receive, in this reality, what you subconsciously believe that you deserve. And, you can change what you subconsciously believe that you deserve, but it takes more than merely thinking something. You need to mold all of your thoughts so that they revolve around it. "I am actively doing everything that I can possibly do and then some to fix my shit" and reinforce it by actually doing said things.

Sit down and make a list of everything you want to change and mentally go through every possibility until you have come up with the most autistic plan possible. And then see it through. As long as you believe in your heart that you poured your soul into this plan, and stay the course, it will work exactly as planned.

I could go on and on with advice along these lines, I could break it down in a more plain english way or give you the full esoterics of it. But, for now I am going to end by saying.. I truly hope you read this and think about what I said here for at least a moment. If the need to know more intensifies let me know.

Here user, you need to hear about 3rd option.

It should restore your hope

>>youtu.be/qJVVxdoa_ic

uploaded today, stay strong

Attached: 1536184290536.jpg (3500x3200, 599K)

Wake up guy. You are asleep right now.

at it's worst, still a solid argument, there's no where to go but up if you feel like you're at the bottom

>not caring about anything
>deriding others who do

You're the pathetic one. If you don't change, you will die alone, unhappy and forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=IPyvlOUkCug

Attached: 1483827047944.jpg (1774x1602, 524K)

Develop life goals by using Socratic questioning on yourself.

>Why does my life suck?
>I’m shut all day, excluding myself from society

>what to do to get out?
>well, get out and start socializing

>how do I do this?
>find a social group that shares my common interest, preferably relating to sports/fitness

Etcetera, etcetera.

Spite. Further, since humans can understand discipline and delayed gratification, this builds anticipatation and an higher "high" when gratification finally arrives.

Finally, you know the world as the scum wants it is NOT sustainable, and it will collapse, and they will die. Weimar did not last long.

We NEED redpilled people when it collapses. They will be the ones that survive and shape the world from tje wreckage.

make your bed

What a fuckin tard.

>I take one leaf off the burn pile
>I need start another fire later

I say at this point drop a fuck ton of acid. You'll likely become an unstable schitzo (though you're already becoming one), but there's a small chance you'll actually find a genuine purpose in life to pursue.

>You'll never be able to guarantee anything after your death, so why worry about any of it?
people like you deserve either an all expenses paid one way trip to Africa or a public execution

WELL HOW ABOUT START PLAYING

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS!

Attached: 1476489963406.gif (320x320, 3.22M)

The history of the White man is a never-ending tale of escape, starting anew, and escape again when all the scum of the Earth follows. We are doomed to be nomads in this way, bit the sooner you understand and embrace it, the sooner you can do great things.

wait for shit to break off and be a fucking man. Buy guns, ammo, supplies, and train like a mad man. This is oir last chance texaco, we either fight like hell and save our paradigm or we dissapear with the sands of time.

Start by watching this video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRYmqAyNMj8

Attached: 1513997522621.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Hahah you neetcućks laughed at us with jobs now you're crying like a faggot. KYS

Attached: Mfw.jpg (915x610, 89K)

Kek, worked for me. Lost 20 pounds in 2 months just by cleaning up my diet. Such hope I could not have dreamed of a year ago.

I unironically believe that was what made her lose the elections. Half of generation Z must have been redpilled by that joke alone.

(((Pokemon Go)))

Now you understand the true point of /pol.

This would end if we practiced the bible properly and never let jews in our civilization.

Attached: 1535923987731.jpg (480x537, 28K)

your dopamine is fucked. you are shit out of luck unless you fix this.
welcome to a world of pain. you will now begin to understand more than ever that reality is simply a movie, a simulation

>My sleep is interrupted with dreams of demons

Put on your full armor of Christ, you are under attack.
-repent
-confess your sins
- get a rosary and medal of saint Benedict.
- drive out demons

Attached: 1 622823451.jpg (324x499, 33K)

the old adage is that the devil finds work for idle hands. i think you need to get a menial job. could always be a night shift janitor, dip out at like 3am smoke a doob nobody is looking.

God, you're such a faggot.

You aren't some misunderstood genius. You aren't the last sane man. There isn't some grand conspiracy working against you. These are excuses you use to justify sitting on your ass.

You're scared of failure, so you never try. It isn't the Jews or the blacks or the feminists keeping you down. You are the problem.

You aren't some tragic hero fighting against an unjust world. You're a loser. Wasted potential. You're so self centered you think the universe should modify itself to accommodate you. You frame this as some kind of rebellion or moral duty.

You're resigned to failure, but if you aren't, do something about it. You are the only one that can waste your potential. You can go out and get a job, find like minded people, go for a walk, but you don't because shitposting on Jow Forums and wallowing in self pity is easier.

If you refuse to do anything to improve your situation, you might as well off yourself now.

You sound kinda stupid. Maybe you're marginally smarter than a normie but you need to stop deluding yourself.

dont listen to this bluepilled boomer. if you feel like shit, there's a reason. i mean, you are posting on a board where there are actual religious retards believing in medieval shit such as a "soul". lal. just go fix your brain OP, reality is much stranger than you can even think.

thanks

Reddit

Then kill yourself faggot.

>if you feel like shit, there's a reason
He is the reason. He's got a delusional martyr complex.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

There was once a time of sown fields of wheat, children smiling, playing in the mud and young girls helping their mothers prepare a simple, yet tasty dinner. There was a time, it happened, its real. Somewhere along the line, we lost it, and it doesn't matter to who. But no matter what, you have to understand, its worth fighting for. It can happen again. No matter how much you have been conditioned to believe it can't, I promise you it can. You're all going to make it. Smile once in a while, for the death of the spirit and the rotting of the soul is our enemy's ultimate goal.

Came here to suggest this.

Blood for the blood god

Dude, you have to go lift EVERY DAY. You transmute your frustration, anger, and rage into physical power which you can then channel into spiritual power and a feeling of balance and well being.

>My sleep is interrupted with dreams of demons

YOU KNOW THIS IS? BECAUSE YOU SLEEP IN FRONT OF, OR NEAR, ELECTRONIC MONITORS. ESPECIALLY ONES THAT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. Sleep AWAY from monitors.

When you are in your apartment all alone and there is no helper met for an Adam under the sun, it would be better for me to be in the grave than live in this world of darkness and vanity anymore. I am above vanity. If I am not enough, she chose the world. The Holy Ghost in me is single, where is a woman in the Holy Ghost met for me from the heights of heaven to the depths of the sea.

This place is like this precisely because of the "stormfaggotry", make them go and this will become plebbit 2.0.

See, the picture is us.
People who know with a woman we would almost instantly change. Hopeless romatics even those who can't work so they feel not good enough for the girl.

Attached: IMG_20180922_171427.jpg (667x960, 176K)

This shit never gets you laid.

I may have some repressed issues stemming from my time in boarding school, but there is no way I will tolerate the company or presence of a shirtless man.

Its fucking disgusting, and I do not want to see male fucking shirtlessness in public.

Its what they do in ongo bongo land.
Its what fucking primatives do.
Its fucking a loin cloth removed from nudity.

I have no fucking clue what this skinny shirtless piece of shit has to say or is selling, but his willingness to appear in public, shirtless makes his opinion an irrelevant piece of trivia.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.
If you do this, in public, be aware that people like me are quietly letting others know just how disgusting they find you.

Gay as shit.

Why would you worry about whites. I'm focused on one thing and only one things, the continuation of my lineage. One day my descendents will look back at me as Jews do with Abraham today

Are you the cause of the Hikikemori phenomenon?

Attached: I wonder who.jpg (233x276, 2K)

Peak levels of abstraction.
We should always keep our memes like this.
It tests IQ and leaves normies confused incentively them to leave.

>Though intelligent I ca-
t. every retard that thinks they have a high IQ

No, not everyone can have a high IQ you moron, it's less than 1% of the population, and I'm pretty sure they're majoring in elite Universities right now, not on Jow Forums

>high IQ
>going to universities
The autistic ones, perhaps.

OP, you need to see a psychiatrist champ, not because of your belief that Western society is going to tear itself apart via civil war, but your dreams of demons. Good luck user.

You need to hit Jow Forums and you don't even need to leave your apartment do do it. Same as working out in a jail cell.

Well, you probably won't find the 1% on Jow Forums, but on average it is likely for people here to be on the upper side of the IQ distribution.
Stupid people don't really care for politics beyond repeating what they heard, they don't listen to news, they don't care about truth and free speech and it's very unlikely they will learn and speak a second language fluently (though of course the last one doesn't apply to Anglo countries).
Also, when you factor in the unintuitive system of Jow Forums and all the unwritten rules and in-jokes, any retard coming here would have a really hard time not being BTFO'd constantly.

protect israel?

Buy guns and ammo nigger and use them.

I'm reading and processing all of your replies, from the religious to the mundanely practical. Thanks.

3 months? Fucking pussy. Try 6 years. Last time i left the house was to get glasses. Mine broke because i sleep in them.

protip: life will be gone in 500-600 million years regardless of what we do or do not do, so quit being retarded about it. we're in the golden years of life on earth; enjoy it. your "mass white extinction" or "global civil war" is irrelevant.

Just use zenni or whatever if you already know your prescription.

Who pays your bills and goes shopping for you? Mom?

Its liek people who think its the end of the world because their phone broke and they havent talked to anyone in a day. I havent talked to anyone in 6 fucking years. Why is everyone so soft.

You talk to people 87 times a day on this website.

Well i only recently found thus website. And none of the conversations i have here mean anything.

>using 'nor', but not following it with adv explanation of the difference reasoning between the former and latter
You are a stupid fuck with a nigger tier IQ.

Just talking to random people.

About random shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLgBejh5TLA

Asking "what is the point" is what cowards do. If you are a coward then stay where you are, it is where you belong. If not, pick up a dumbell in one hand and a bible in the next and learn what they have to teach you. Meaning comes from struggle, Der Kampf, not the result. Anything else is perversion, an obtuse sin.
There ARE things worse than death. Much worse. Remember this.

Attached: 428px-Carl_Heinrich_Bloch_-_Woman_at_the_Well.jpg (428x599, 65K)

Newfag detected

I need to know more niggerkike

Whats the point

how do you pay your rent faggot?