Is it (((their))) goal to turn everyone into mutts?

Is it (((their))) goal to turn everyone into mutts?

Attached: 3CBB9EC7-790B-4B9B-ACC7-6138E9C114B8.jpg (602x602, 73K)

yes everyone except for their clique

Yes

Attached: 1537835538581.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

am i mutt

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

People need to understand that its not white identity. If they have their way, the entire world will be a single, uniform spiritless, culture devoid set of countries who's names no one cares to remember, with towns who's names do not matter, with names in textbooks that no one will care for - if they are not erased. White, black and brown. We are all fighting for our cultures.

It doesn't really matter frankly, all that matters is that you are an American, what matters most is not the color of your skin but the purity and resolve of your soul and spirit.

Attached: 1537407973173.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

Yea they want to destroy all European races and all cultures. Then they will move on to Asian and African mongrelization. They want to lord over the mutts. They love the thought of making the goyim perverted mutts

but i got bullied in the other thread by anglos for being a southron :(

Any doubt?

Attached: Michael-Jackson-We-Are-The-World-44257.jpg (350x366, 57K)

It doesn't really matter. America never had their jewel encrusted crowns, their knights on horseback, their holy wars or their reformations. We are different from the Euros, we are in a way their children, but it is now time for us to forge our own identity, go forth and make our own history. Americans cannot be European, Americans can be American and that is something to be proud of, no matter how many stupid jpgs you see on this site mocking us.

Attached: denkoface.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

We're gonna be alright brother, you'll see.

how much do you like swarthy med feet?

Attached: italian feets.png (512x510, 320K)

I could get behind it

Peak mutt or shill. I cant decide. You are white European. Fight against the tide of darkness.

would you bully my brownish med feet? (don't worry they're still mostly white)

Attached: anchovy cute.jpg (1000x1414, 231K)

(((you))) should know meme flaggot

I am currently living in Eastern Texas. I am of Polish decent. My family immigrated here after the Texan war of Independence. I am white. I am going to fight against this tide of darkness. The American society as it is is peak nihilism, but its people are good people of good European stock who ultimately mean well, besides the niggers and spics generally. We need to throw off the yoke and shadow of the past and forge our own destiny. I respect and admire Europe, but America can never imitate you. We must go into that which is unknown, just as the Greeks settling Rome, just as Columbus crossing that mighty ocean between us, just as is the White man's spirit. It is never too late.

I'm not gay bro.

i am swarthy med girl though (like this)

Attached: francesca_chillemi.jpg (900x1004, 53K)

Hot, but I'm currently in a relationship of two years, but believe me, there are plenty of guys out there.

very mean.

You would probably like me if I was a pale nordicuck girl with smelly feet.

Attached: cute germ.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

Certain kinds of mutts, yes.

Nah, I'm just not one for infidelity.

oh :(

have some fingolian feets

Attached: binnsh girl feet.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

Well thank you.

also little known fact german girls gassed kikes with their smelly feet since it's easy and cheap to get.

Attached: german feets.jpg (800x799, 168K)

You're a guy aren't you. You might want to change file names for stuff like this, but my points made to you ought to still be valid brother.

don't bully pls

all italians love feet because italy is a feet. They even step around in fresh grapes and pollute them with their swarthy toes to make stinky wine.

Attached: grape feets.png (700x875, 979K)

Alright man, you from r9k?

n-no...

I just have to pollute every thread i see with smelly girl feet. Would you drink the brown french girl's smelly wine?

Attached: __andou_marie_and_oshida_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_shutou_mq__b1f21f40b8bf43243ae6ae2a0890df69.png (645x912, 564K)

Alright man.

Attached: grape feet.jpg (850x1196, 278K)

No. It is simply one of the long term consequences of the policies they need to maintain their lavish lifestyles.