Chinese kidnapping epidemic

They are a global superpower because their lack of empathy. Nothing can stop them.

Attached: China.webm (388x690, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTcmUxYZVhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are they doing with the kidnapped little bugs? They eat them?

China's not the one helping Al Qaeda in Syria

Human chop shops. They are selling them for body parts.

How come all these videos from China are in big concrete cities? Are the rural people normal?

Nah, They just don't have cameras out there.

I recognized the 3rd video in your webm from the fake kidnapping video from India.
My IQ is higher than you OP. You couldn't fool me into thinking that was China.

Attached: fake-kidnapping-india.png (1225x930, 458K)

I want to guess they're kidnapping male heirs or selling off the boys as male heirs so these boys will take care of them in old age. Otherwise I want to guess sex trafficking of little boys. What is the purpose? I hope it's not because they ran out of dogs to eat.

it's been going on for a lot of years, especially in country sides, and some people were / making a living out of it. Basically they just stole kids, mainly male ones, and sold them to another place across the country, people who wants male babies. People have been like this for a long long time, 重男轻女 that's what it called, means "male babies > female ones". To think of it I had one close call when I was young.
t. from the most human traffic area back in china

Attached: Baby.jpg (1500x1500, 119K)

Big Black Cock News about the WhatApps video that caused deaths by lynch mobs across India.
youtube.com/watch?v=WTcmUxYZVhA

They're ruining their environment at a factor of 100x the rate of Western countries.
Their rapid rise is an illusion that is followed by a rapid fall. It's unsustainable. Their environment is already becoming so toxic that everyone is dying.
Google "China will have no usable water in 20 years"
Their water is so polluted it won't even be usable for industrial purposes.

For slave labor?

In China, there is high technology right next to people living like its 500 years ago. In the country they will use Oxen, have no electricity or plumbing, and use ancient stuff.

It's well known they feed the children to turtles to make clocks for the dead to ward off evil spirits

no, not for that. rather, for seriously raising as their own kids. there's an old saying, 养儿防老, basically is what this leaf said here "raising a son to take care of you when you're old". it's a culture thing, if you only have daughters, it's just 女儿是泼出去的水, "girls are just water pour away". only sons are the ones to represent your family and continue the bloodline. girls, they belong to whoever they marry to. most of those cases, the kidnapped kids were sold to some country families who just want a male baby, and they lived far far away from where those kids were born. From my knowledge, and there are some documentary of kids reunion with their biological parents many years later, those cases were done in country sides in the north, due to large population and lack of economy, then sold to the south.
that's fucking bullshit.

Attached: Baba25.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Go back faggot. We don't want your slant eyed ass running over people because you can't see the stop signs.

I can clearly see them, John.

Attached: Stop1.jpg (600x800, 57K)

Further proof that chinks aren't human. They deserve their suffering.

They've drastically reduced pollution lately though. They're switching to a consumer/service economy after adopting Western tech.

I guarantee you nuclear intervention and/or bioweapons can.

Wow. Thank you for sharing dude.

China really is hell on earth. People out to get you, machinery out to get you, escalators out to get you, floors out to get you.

Attached: 1534210427535.png (760x839, 1.07M)

Burgers PLEASE. Make up for the fact that you invented nukes, possibly dooming our species, by nuking China into oblivion. I swear I'll never muttmeme again

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, anons. Best wishes!

Attached: moon.jpg (275x183, 13K)

You do realize a nuclear exchange between us and them means EVERYONE on Earth dies right?

It's totally worth it though. They'll probably do all your work for you, with their defunct chink-nukes and all

Their lack of empathy will be their undoing in the end. It leaves a blind spot in their calculations.

team up with pajeets, they are close by and the ones that have t he manpower to get rid of the chinks

I don't see the problem.

I'd put a bullet into every confirmed kidnapper I could find. I'd be the fucking punisher. I'd find my kid or leave a trail of corpses. Poor, rich, doesn't matter. They're dead.

>Hurr durr, nukes kill all humans
This is a bullshit myth.