How can any sane person with the slightest bit of humanity think the Nazis were good guys when they committed these...

How can any sane person with the slightest bit of humanity think the Nazis were good guys when they committed these atrocities?

youtube.com/watch?v=-tGwjwK9pIM

Attached: The_Liberation_of_Bergen-belsen_Concentration_Camp_April_1945_BU4260.jpg (800x798, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&bpctr=1537854534
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Bucharest_in_World_War_II
romaniadacia.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/bucharest-bombing-the-beginning-of-the-end/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tidal_Wave
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

That's an allied made mass grave, you simpleton. Bergen Belsen wasn't a a "death camp". Those people died from diseases/starvation. Lurk more.

Attached: 1389929606084.png (1101x1846, 681K)

True progress requires sacrifice

Typhus is fucking horrible...

How can a sane person support America when they deliberately killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in WWII?

>any sane person
You're on Jow Forums, they're few and far between.

Attached: nazi (45).jpg (260x334, 43K)

The dude has an action pose but he ain't dabbin

its jewish propaganda

With the way rich and politically powerful Jews treat us now, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for them. Many of our grandfathers fought and died to free them and defeat the Nazis and they shit on us now.

The Jews should have thought about this type of shit before they started jewing. This is what happens when you Jew.

I think the worst is putting kids in camps, nazis were subhuman filth

>when they committed these atrocities
No, they're bad people for not committing these atrocities

Germany was poor as hell and being attacked on all sides. If the holocaust didn't happen, the same amount of people in Germany or more would have died. The holocaust was about a fight for food and water. Each individual in Nazi Germany wanted to survive so they did whatever they needed to do. That meant categorising members of society to keep them from getting at the limited food and water. That's what the holocaust was. It's just human nature and unfortunate circumstances. Nazis weren't necessarily good or evil.

CHECKED AND WRECKED FPBP
JEWS BTFO

Attached: 1537118102607.jpg (676x508, 55K)

What would you do with people who starved to death because your country is at war because of kikes?

You have to bury the bodys man, its simply humane.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&bpctr=1537854534
uh oh lads, looks like another 6 million just about ready cooking. i predict another holohoax, soon.

Attached: JewPop03_400.jpg (400x587, 55K)

Nah you gotta give them an honorable Viking burial and cremate them

Why the fuck did they deport those people into concentration camps in the first place? They were regular people, women, children, elders!
That alone is fucked up and evil.

I don't get why you ignored my comment that answered this question very directly

Either gtfo or eat firebombs

>deport
It's import you fucking faggot, and why didn't they deport them anyways? Deportation is the root cause of great civilizations.

jews were communist party sympathizers who demonstrated their ambition to cripple germany from the inside by demanding that the whole world boycott german goods. war broke out and you cant afford to have these kinds of people acting as spies aiding the enemy from within
>thats not fair
war's not fair

>be allies
>bomb multiple cities en masse
>kill hundreds of thousands of civies
>BUT WE WERE THE GOOD GUYS!!!!

There were no "good guys" in WW2.

Brazil was pretty good

>So is dropping 2 nukes on populated cities full of civilians
>So is carpet bombing a purely civilian German city solely to destroy German morale
>People who got phosphorous on them presented a fearful sight recalled Rosa Todt.
>Their skin was bright red, water dripping out of the pores of their skin; their ears and nose, their whole face, was a nauseating mask.
>So is the rape and murder of millions of Germans by communists after WW2
>Every female, including girls as young as eight, had been raped.

But you don't seem to care at all about those.

Logistically he has a point.
You're just being emotional. You want to cry about something?
>Learn about the death toll caused by Jewish Bolshevism. 60+ million.

Attached: TheManifesto.jpg (900x1238, 127K)

True. If History can teach us something its that tere was good people, and really bad people. And good people allways win.

Bad people was forcing poverty on good people in France, and then we good people raised French revolution. In Russia we had October revolution where food people won.

In Great War good people won and bring up democracy to oppressed. And they had to do it twice. In WWII good people have to win against bad people again to confirm democracy.

So either good people always win or victor writes a history. Somehow i believe that good always wins.

Huh?

It's a political football meme now. The fucking holocaust.
>Your bread is moldy.

Attached: TheSoundOfFaggots.jpg (278x181, 20K)

you can tell the nazis weren't the good guys, because they didn't sack Switzerland (Zionist HQ)

>How can any sane person with the slightest bit of humanity think the JEWS were good guys when they committed these atrocities?

Attached: holmodor.png (650x994, 663K)

Que?

Typhus outbreaks, losing the war, not enough rations, have to relocate troops to the front from camps.
Who, in this day and age truly gives a fuck about this shit anymore other than kikes milking the the good old days for sheckles from Christian boomers? Do you hear Japanese crying about muh American internment camps? No. Because the Japanese aren't filthy parasites booted from hundreds of countries during their lifetime and do not need to propagate post war propaganda on their behalf in the name of greed.

Attached: 1525096247123.jpg (780x439, 43K)

>gassing kikes
>atrocities

Attached: 1533754511671.jpg (1000x1146, 167K)

Attached: 1473471836063.jpg (400x600, 30K)

Attached: 1499555226829.jpg (592x600, 45K)

Maybe goodness and atrocities are completely separate concepts once you move beyond good and evil, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
I know how rightfully ashamed you are of the diaspora

Attached: 1522311691038.jpg (842x1024, 77K)

That picture is from Bergen-Belsen and those bodies are due to a typhus outbreak. When you say the Germans "committed" that atrocity, you are implying they intentionally contracted those inmates with a deadly disease, which is a very strange method of killing people, wouldn't you agree? The typhus was so bad that after the British took control of Belsen, thousands more still yet died under their supervision because they had no way of controlling the disease (the Germans had even less ability to) so much so that the British had to set the barracks on fire and burn most of the camp to the ground to try and deal with the biohazard. Belsen is universally recognised as *not* a death camp by all historians, so you are lying to people by associating it with an intentional German atrocity. It was actually seen one of the better cleaner camps until the end of the war when the Eastern line collapsed and they started sending more and more inmates to it, leading to overcrowding and eventual disease outbreak. This is what killed Anne Frank btw, she contracted Typhus, she wasn't murdered. If you read the Belsen trial transcripts you get a good idea of what was going on in the camp, particularly Irma Grese and Irene Haschke's testimonies who paint a good picture of how hopeless their situation was.

the same reason the FDR deported normal people into concentration camps in Manzanar.

>It was actually seen one of the better cleaner camps
I'm looking at a mass grave.

It was seen as a better cleaner camp originally which is why they were so quick to send people to it near the end of the war, thinking they would be okay there, right near the end it was as bad as the rest due to the lack of provisions and overpopulation.

You're going to be in the next one

Battlefields usually look worse

Yeah, yeah. Ignore the point.

What's your point?

What's yours? "Battlefields usually look worse" than a mass grave? Are you intoxicated?

Attached: 7EDA001E-DA0D-4053-82AC-D9F27D0A08FA.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>herp derp
I guess you don't have a point.

I watched the entire movie. This has a lot in common with other "proofs" of the holocaust.

There are piles of bodies, mostly or all male. The corpses are treated by the allies as refuse. Just that tells you that these are not the bodies of Jews. According to Anglo-American religious beliefs of the time (anotated Scofield Bible) the Jews are the chosen people of God, so they would have treated the corpses with some respect.

Also, we notice the large number of insinuations. Why are they no telling us exactly what they are alleging the Germans did? Why corpses not examined? Why is there no coroner's report on how those people died? No information on how they died or when they died? They die there or where they transported there? Why are no efforts made to identify the corpses (there were 4 million holocaust survivors receiving compensation from the German government, who could have done it)?

The video was completely devoid of any concrete allegations. Why, if you think, the Germans did something bad, are we not told what it is?

They prefer insinuations, because a concrete allegation is easy to deny or debunk, but they are slandering and don't want to have it contradicted or disproven, so they just make insinuations.

These are obviously not the bodies of Jews, but probably the bodies of German POWs who were led to die through starvation and exposure. That's why they don't want too much of an investigation on exactly how the people died.

Because they really don't like people like you.

I said this so-called "better, cleaner" camp looks like a mass grave. The point is self-explanatory. What did the bad camps look like?
Now what you said is that battlefields look "worse" than mass graves, a statement so profoundly stupid, I'm amazed you're trying to salvage it.

>Either gtfo or eat firebombs
**word**

Attached: 1532789480918-pol.jpg (750x724, 62K)

Millions of people died in Europe during the end of the war due to mass bombing by the Allies. What makes you think that people in internment camps should be at the top of the food chain?

You think battlefields don't have mass graves? That's gonna get a yikes from me

BASED

So you've moved backwards from battlefields being worse than mass graves, to being the same. Thank you for joining us in reality. Maybe quit drinking on weekdays.

They weren't the good guys.
However "people" or better said automatons on /pol are utterly devoid of humanity. No better than the niggers they hate

FPBP rekt chekt

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Typhus was engineered by the Nazis?

a mass grave full of blown up broken bits of bodys is pretty rough compared to some diseased corpses. Just having to explain that to you is kind of sad.

You are admitting here that the better, cleaner camp is a death camp... because of war conditions. Sounds like we're on the same page then.

Imagine that pit filled to the brim with faggots, trannys and every oppressive SJW you ever met and every one that cucked your vidya, your favourite series or got you in trouble for wrong think, imagine all these lying dead and dying in a heap, just a sea of pale bodies and unnatural hair colors, horrible i know.

Would you consider a battlefield a life camp?

You haven't explained it yet. I think both are equally tragic, guess you disagree. Go on.

I said nothing of specifying which camp is which. That is a job for you autocratic kikes to preform. I am merely here to point out facts.

Anyone who kills communists and kikes is the good guy in my view. I never claimed to be sane or have any humanity.

Fake news. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: 1496090618715.jpg (2142x952, 335K)

Underrated comment.

Attached: 1537825988159.jpg (500x616, 102K)

Ok I admit it. I killed the jews.

This, based af, we should have gave you full support though Oil and supplies to fight the commies.

truly horrible

Know the truth:

You know user... I suddenly feel our differences are completely reconcilable.

I like the first part of what you said

Attached: 0.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Checked, and I would smile at this point. They could have left the games alone, they could have left the fucking Operating Systems alone. I don't give a shit anymore fuck them all.

>gee I wonder why there are only two data points so far away from each other

Where's all the titties?

Based leaf

valid point but who are you quoting?

If the Jews were kept as work slaves. What kind of slave work did they do when they were so emaciated and scrawny ? They manage the accounting books for uncle Hitler or something ?

>collateral damage to destroy the manufacturing and transportation ability of your enemy is the same as systematically murdering civilians

Why would they throw the clothes?
what a waste

Attached: 1537222460743.jpg (499x800, 76K)

Started writing a post with >implying and then deleted it leaving the green text, so my bad.

SYSTEMATICALLY!!!!!

they put them through their horrific typhus contraction systems!!!! they were conveyor belted up to a man with typhus who would cough in their face and later they would die of the deadly disease, it was a systematic extermination i tells ya

This thread made me believe in pol a little bit more.

The nazis were the good guys

Top kek

>my bad.
Why do you talk like an american nigger?
You have a sweet ethnostate you should be proud.

What a fag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Bucharest_in_World_War_II
>Bucharest stored and distributed much of Ploiești's refined oil products
False, the retards we're so stupid and butthurt they lost, they bombed surrounding villages of Ploiesti even
At first they presented the bombing of Bucharest as a "mistake "
>April-May 1944 – British American bombardments in Bucharest – 5.524 dead, 3.373 wounded, 47.974 left without homes
>Bucharest represented an “open city”, situated 300 km from the war front, with no military targets. It was attacked repeatedly from April throughout May. The official justification was the attack on Gara de Nord Station to prevent military transports to the front in eastern Romania (Iasi) where the Soviet army was advancing. However, the fighting had stopped in March and the only thing the train station was filed with were refugees from Soviet-occupied Moldova

romaniadacia.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/bucharest-bombing-the-beginning-of-the-end/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tidal_Wave

Attached: 1537780261365.jpg (1024x577, 101K)

The idea that there is a Jewish conspiracy behind everything is actually a Jewish conspiracy to make you believe that Jewish conspiracies exist. Actually, it's a Jewish conspiracy to make you believe Jews exist. The fact of the matter is, Jews do not exist. The Holocaust did not happen because there were no Jews to kill in the first place. Any suggestion to the contrary is just Jewish lies and propaganda. There have been hundreds of real studies and scientific reports done on this, and every result points to the incontrovertible fact that there is no such thing as a Jew and there never was in recorded history. I'd tell you to Google it, but Google is owned by Jews so you'll just have to take my word on it

Attached: 48E3B8BC-BE4A-45F1-8DB8-710134AAAFE6.jpg (471x312, 62K)

Thank you for your input

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 105K)

>sane
>humanity
welcome to Jow Forums newfriend

Someone tell that to the japs/italians in US camps you fucking idiot

have you heard what the kikes are up to? seriously

I suppose the main difference with Dresden or hiroshima is that there are actual bodies to be shown.

So much for german efficiency.

But I can't see an atrocity I just see dead people. Your brainwashing is filling in the rest.

Attached: IMG_7386.jpg (800x798, 155K)