How do we combat racism?

Attached: 1537421566508.webm (1080x1920, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/earliest-humans-remains-outside-africa-just-discovered-israel-180967952/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find alien niggers

The left has it covered, trust me

sauce

but the left is isanely racist

Kill every race that isn't white and there won't be any need for racism anymore.

Attached: 1534097345119.jpg (774x1032, 54K)

Sounds covered to me

racism is normal.

This meme fetish is so stupid.
It only looks good on 2D girls.

You are just going to keep spamming this?

Attached: 1537781251655.jpg (720x367, 61K)

exterminate all blacks and you cant be racist
easy

Attached: 1536598037518.png (899x678, 718K)

There can’t be any racism if whites are the only ones left after the day of the rope.

Attached: 06CF56B8-9A5A-4BB9-9620-9CA80E7E0856.jpg (702x395, 30K)

This.
Combating racism is like fighting a force of nature. What you call racism is just tribalism. It's completely natural to have an in-group preference.

Get rid of Pakis

You won't find good answers here, not since it's new Jow Forums and the divide and conquer tactics worked on pols college collective hive mind. But racism is so multi facited it won't just leave overnight. Let's start from around the time MLK was killed by our gov, blacks in the country were starting to get their shit together, they had some community, father's stuck around more often by far, using every method they could they drove the black community straight into the ground, poisoning it with Jewish media glorifing degeneracy, ruining their school system etc. Now it's easy to justify racism look at crime statistics, blacks must be animals right? But look dealer, white man is now the target, we are going through the same subversion techniques just towards a different outcome, all groups together marching in unison would scare "the man" so their plan worked, we can't stop using each other long enough to see it was all done on purpose to take our eyes off what's actually destroying us, our country , our morals, and our family unit. I wish I could say we need to wake the people up but I've been trying and I feel we are too far gone, the glow in the darks seem to have run their deprogramming so well I don't know how to fight it anymore

That's a dude.

And as the guy that just posted the last long post I agree here to, it's not that we need to live in harmony and sing hands and race mix, but we could get along especially with a degree of segregation but no one wants to see that any more, you are either full 1488 or you just wanna cuck yourself to the black bulls, just Jewish subversion winning here

tl;dr
> kill all nogs

Attached: 722-oliver-humanzee-chimp-hybrid-1.jpg (700x951, 77K)

I wish. :(

We don't

Attached: uSi4SY.jpg (464x606, 40K)

fight fire with fire, fight anti-white racism with anti-shitskin racism.

>full 1488
pretty sure without the constant race baiting and assisted invasions by certain groups, people would very quickly return to a casually racist equilibrium and everyone civilized would largely leave eachother alone

>you won’t find good answers here goy
>BUTTTTTT, I’m way smarter than these cawledge kids
>here you go goy, fresh dezinformatsiya

this

Just get rid of all non whites?

hnnnng why do you do this to me

Nose ring is one thing that calms my racism, because it makes me retch and want to punch a woman in the face regardless of race.
Then again, nose ring is a nigger thing so.

Right because the Jews are big on calling themselves out for using subversion media tactics to gain control, this place is getting dumber by the day. I even called for a partial return to segregation but you are all to blinded by the lies to see that, all anyone believes anymore is kill all blacks or kill all whites or occasionally I'm so sorry I'm white please kill me too. Fuck you are all dumb as fuck. Lol up the history of millatant blacks and white nationalists, they used to get along more than they want you to see

Killing all cumskins

let people have their own countries and stop flooding white countries with non-whites

Attached: 1528251984995.png (457x234, 15K)

Be strong my friend. Save your soul, and do not masturbate.

Nah dickface he’s saying you’re a faggot for being all
>Jow Forums sucks b-but ME? *I* know what’s going on
>have no idea how to solve it though
Basically you’re just retarded and should piss off

Right, just keep sucking Trump and Hitler dicks, This place has been such a retarded echo chamber since before the trump election. Heaven forbid anyone bring an idea to the table they us slightly different than the narrative you ask have been fed that you just repost all the time

Attached: 1537633207258.jpg (244x250, 4K)

Separate into homogeneous ethnostates.

that ugly white tongue stop eating so much sugar

This is what I'm saying, it goes further then just race baiting but yeah this racism is manufactured by the media

is that the "don't look at her, look at me" girl?

Her name is Ultraviolet Darling.

Easy... spray paint everyone purple.. next question.

Thanks m8

Lurk more before posting you dumb cunt

>browns piss off whites
Remove browns
No more raycisem

Tell the ones using racism to fight racism to quit fooling the sheeple with their LIES.

Attached: Jewhaters.png (500x387, 90K)

Remove yourself cumskin

Racism is the greatest problem Australian society currently faces so it is a pressing issue.

Create these things called 'countries' and just have all the races live in their own seperate safe spaces and watch who wins.

From your sisters ass? When I’m done.

Global commie purge would be a start

by killing yourself, also that bitch is ugly

I'll second this. This would fix almost all of the issues, they can take their cultural Marxism to hell with them

Why would my sister want a tiny lil cumskin dick?

By realizing whiteness is a failed concept.

Attached: Screenshot_1064.png (428x651, 451K)

Want to end racism? Stop talking about it - Morgan Freeman

Attached: Caving.jpg (1440x1785, 573K)

Because after I whipped it out she realized everything she’s been taught her whole life was a lie.

what do these consecutive digits mean...

Now check me before you wreck yourself ice cubicle.

>55
Any numerology fags in here?

Is that Spc. "Ass" Ketchum?

Why not kill everyone who isn't black? They were technically here first.

Imagine dying that way, it would fucking suck so hard. Although it also makes me think about the logistics of just digging him out/blowing shit up to free him.

That would effectively cause the end to blacks as well.

Well all win.

I’d rather survive.

WTF GET THIS DEMONIC CURSE OFF OF ME THIS IS TOO MUCH LUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF

What? Why would we do that?

Political correctness is a cancer killing our country and our people. A little bit of racism is sensible. Be wary of the muslim, the Jew, the negro, etc.

I forgot the link. Here you go...dim the lights and listen to it all the way through.
youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM

Caving: NOT EVEN ONCE

Bump

Attached: white genocide.jpg (643x960, 123K)

kill all the non-whites, problem solved

>ywn hear passive racism in film ever again
Punch of fucking pussies

this webm is cringe

sadly this, the only way the world will unite is against a common outside threat

Wow the fem Hogg meme has gotten out of hand.

>They were technically here first.
Ooh sorry, that (((narrative))) was dropped a while ago, sweetie.

Attached: 1532397435476.png (656x839, 306K)

Yeah that was pretty clearly ((science)) put out to empower blacks and give them a superiority complex.

Why the FUCK would you want to do that?

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/earliest-humans-remains-outside-africa-just-discovered-israel-180967952/

>In Israel
Wow, a blind man could see where this is going.

what race is this?

These niggers even had a head start! What were (((scientists))) thinking?

We go through history and take the merits of every race into account their advancements inventions contributions to mankind as a whole then we tally the result up and present it as public information in a plain and easy way for every single person to understand at a glance and then we do the same for their atrocities, diseases, and cultural degradation then viciously attack anyone who tries to muddy the results or insert weasel words, once time passes and everyone has grown to understand these basic truths we can then begin voluntary segregation.

I guess step one would be to bring all the evil shit out of the shadows
>So.....

Attached: 1537639951808.jpg (376x629, 71K)

Was the lie that Asians don't have the smallest dicks and cumskins do?

Nice fake news cumskins

No now you’re getting all the lies fucked up negro, it’s that Asians ain’t got the biggest brains, and we do. Where you been at, cuh?

>cumskins
Every thread, nearly every post. Uses this word as often as possible.

It’s a jew, btw.

You keep writing, but the only thing it amounts to is some kind of retarded negro babble.

Attached: 1511869347278.png (454x685, 122K)

You sound like you love dick bruh .. typical
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

Attached: thumb_in-1974-h-kissinger-recommended-homosexuality-for-populationcontrol-in-the-black-23803184.png (200x185, 33K)

Cringe. You subhumans really are delusional

Judge individuals of all races by their actions and on merit.
Then when we step back and notice that some groups outperform others, accept it is not because of racism, it is because of evolution to different environments.

Attached: 9B2A016E-97B8-4482-9F14-81D398BEC24F.jpg (700x700, 64K)

I don’t know man, a fucking Jew can at least keep up. Maybe he went off to grab some Newports.

Cringe, see at least we can relate on that, same face I make passing you stinky fucks in Walmart.

Talking about Cum.. size of the dick .. Look like (((they))) achieve their goal with you zika boi

Don't ever call me a Jew you fucking cumskin. Those disgusting creatures are the only thing I hate more than you

Looks like we found ourselves a lackey, boys. Who needs a tractor, anyway.

>land of the tranny lovers projecting his homosexuality on to me
Keep quiet cumskin

based

Shit it’s always you black boys in the yard turned the fuck out, usually for Mexicans too.

we don't. racism is great