The black flag will fly above the dome

Attached: 1516779199400.png (630x651, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/sep/25/santiago-sierra-south-pole-anarchy-flags-spanish-artist-dundee-synagogue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_A
antarcticguide.com/about-antarctica/antarctic-geography/how-thick-is-the-ice-at-the-south-pole/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77200224
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/turkish-court-rejects-bid-to-convert-hagia-sophia-to-mosque/2018/09/13/68b07e64-b753-11e8-ae4f-2c1439c96d79_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/sep/25/santiago-sierra-south-pole-anarchy-flags-spanish-artist-dundee-synagogue

>filled a former synagogue with lethal gas
wew

why would you believe a post that doesnt even have digits? you do realize anyone could have made that post right?

>the LARP will rise at dawn

You are a newfag you wouldn't understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_A

Attached: 35467245247.jpg (641x530, 41K)

no ive been here since 2008. you realize i could have made that post myself and you could never prove it? you are a massive retard

no, I don't think you have.

>I don't think
that's obvious.

I've been here since 2002 and my Uncle works at nintendo. Fuck off newfag

hi newfag

im flattered that you guys think its impossible for me to have been here since 2008. yes i really am that cool

Kys faggit. My uncle works at Xbox. Everyone consider your self banned . The amount of new fags on here is filthy.

the big penis will fart

the fat black will explode with an iron harder than steel

the meme flag hits image limit with mutt post image dumps that will be heard around the world

two diaper furs howl above the identical towers piercing the heavens

And the OP shall not suck cock.
Alas, that day shall never come.

What the fuck are you doing here on Jow Forums? Shouldn't you be at school or something?

Attached: 1532997723320.jpg (1000x750, 461K)

digits confirms its true

>planted a flag on the south pole

flat earthers, hollow earthers, and whatever other conspirancy nuts

B L O W N
T H E
F U C K
O U T

why would i be at school? do you even know how old i am? if you had a strong father figure he would have explained to you what happens when you assume. i really feel bad for this new generation

You're underage, that's for sure. Can't wait till mods ban fags like you.

>Three branches will become one.

The Executive, Legislative, and Judicial governments will become one during Martial Law when the military takes over.

>An island will drift away.

No statehood for Puerto Rico is currently in the headlines.

What do you think these mean?

>You're underage, that's for sure
you're wrong, that's for sure. i guess ill have to teach you then, son.
when you assume, you make an ass out of me and you. it works better in person but no one wants to see you in person. ass/u/me. get it, kiddo?

Alright, kiddo.

Attached: 1537319915044.gif (531x359, 100K)

your welcome

It was a post made in one of the /zhg/ threads in 2016. I was in that that thread. In fact I started a few zhg threads and that might have been one of mine. Anyways, at that point the odds of Brexit succeeding looked about as good as the odds of Trump being president. An out 2% or so. But this guy called it. And so it was reposted and many of those reports got digits. However, as I'm sure you know, the island didn't drift away yet. Brexit is still in question, to some degree.

Most people actually thought the Dome was the Hagia Sophia, and now Turkey is talking about converting it from a museum (which it is now) back into a mosque.

The Kavanaugh thing plays in too. "Three branches become one" was thought to refer to the judicial, executive, and legislative branches of the US being controlled by a single party. The nomination would achieve that.

The dragon was thought to be China, the star was thought to be Israel, and the seven hills was thought to be the vatican/rome. The bear of course is Russia, and the "Ravens will starve" refers to a long-standing prophecy about the British Monarchy keeping Ravens in the Tower of London. For several hundred years they have kept Ravens there even though the local Ravens have largely died out. It is said if all the ravens were to die that the British Monarchy would end and the country itself would face ruin. Them starving is not a good omen.

Finally the 'rod and the ring' can refer to both the kingly symbols of old, generally referencing God, but also seem to have two associations with nuclear weapons, first because the shape of a mushroom cloud, second because of the internal structure of the detonators.

There have been probably hundreds of threads discussing this prophecy but only now are things in it actually starting to happen and it's been forgotten because of the influx of so many newfags.

Attached: watchmen_themed_doomsday_clock_by_azzas22.jpg (600x849, 151K)

>Three branches become one" was thought to refer
>Most people actually thought
>can refer to both
you sound really sure of all this tho. whats your horoscope?

Attached: how to filter.png (1238x935, 124K)

>An island will drift away
Brexit?

Always assumed the black flag above the dome meant a salafist takeover of the Temple Mount.
Aka the abomination that causes desolation

Clearly you haven't been here for.more than a year, go look up some Jow Forums archives and catch up newfriend. There have been HUNDREDS of threads about this.

Attached: the rod and ring did strike.jpg (731x438, 36K)

just because i saw it doesnt mean i believe it. are you really that dumb? a prophecy would need to be said by a godlike figure who knows the future

The bear could also mean a bearish market, maybe global or local.

Attached: claim_your_gayfu.png (1911x1929, 2.72M)

shoot my shot

You would have had to actually be posting here in 2016 to understand.

still clinging to your ad hom huh? truly a sign of your low iq

gib dem sweet trips

oh boi

>flat earthers btfo
How? It’s called the SOUTH pole, not the bottom pole. If the earth was round, there would be a top and a bottom not a north and south moron

kek

>t.literal boomer

Rollin for quints (Tedina Cruz)

Rolling out of sheer curiosity.

>can't into magnetism

do you know how a compass works?

IMHO The ravens are syrians but other than that I'm on with your analysis, especially the part about to many newfags

They're on about south pole being an absolute no go zone, since you could see that the earth is in fact not flat.
That dude putting his flag there and having it documented kills that.

rolling

>t. braindead nigger

Attached: 1516069274872.gif (385x473, 2M)

antarcticguide.com/about-antarctica/antarctic-geography/how-thick-is-the-ice-at-the-south-pole/
>The dome of the polar ice cap is 4800 metres thick at its deepest point and the South Pole stands on top of 2.8 kilometres of ice.
>The dome of the polar ice cap

Attached: Black Flag.jpg (770x568, 50K)

Attached: 7F328289-0282-4F7F-8B85-3BA4485CD1FB.jpg (1236x1519, 722K)

rolling

Lol alright I'll stop bullying the newfag

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77200224

To be honest you'd have to check out some more of the ZHG, Zero Hour General threads, as they came to be called to really get of feel for where this came from, Jow Forums couldn't sustain threads like these anymore.. It's a different environment since the election

Oh shit.. that does seem relevant

Thanks I've posted that in other threads and I swear it's like no one sees it, that was actually the first I found find but it was common to refer the the people of that area as ravens plenty other references if you search "Syria ravens"

you actually believe a god posted the prophecy on Jow Forums?

It's full of boomers and redditfags, there are rarely any intelligent debates or good investigative threads Any more

jude bitte

Shut up and read the threads you fucking newfag, you have some catching up to do. Repeating yourself only shows you don't understand. And Gods don't shit out prophecies themselves, they use these people called "PROPHETS". I know this is a lot to take in.

so a prophet of a god wrote that comment? that's what you believe? for real? i really think you are a shill i just can't think of what you have to gain by tricking people into believe this

I think it refers to the CA state flag. The bear being in its cave means it’s hibernating. Once it leaves its cave forever that means CA will once again be a red state rather than the DEM controlled hellhole it is currently

They said no.
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/turkish-court-rejects-bid-to-convert-hagia-sophia-to-mosque/2018/09/13/68b07e64-b753-11e8-ae4f-2c1439c96d79_story.html