Idolatry

Hey Jow Forumstards, since you pride yourselves so much about your Judeo-Christian morality, remind me again how is worshiping Jesus isn’t idolatry?

Jesus was a HUMAN, hence the whole premise of Christianity is, and I emphasize:

Not originally based in Judaism since worshiping a god that you can comprehend in your mind ISN’T MONOTHEISTIC in its nature and is therefore pagan and has its roots in the Hellenistic faith of the historic western culture that originated in Greek culture.

Attached: E1CC3B9B-EDDD-40E2-949E-61FE10DBA6DF.jpg (500x700, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh9mgdi4rNeyuvTEbD-Ei0JdMUujXfyWi
drmsh.com/the-naked-bible/two-powers-in-heaven/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>worshiping Jesus isn’t idolatry
I don't worship him, I follow his teachings.

A Vandal magister with known Arian tendencies was holding a symposium in honour of Demophilus, a known schismatic.
"Before the toasts begin, you must get on your knees and worship God and accept that he was the most divine entity the ecumene has ever known, even greater than Christus whom he created!"

At this moment, a venerable Praepositus Limitis who had served on the frontiers for decades and understood the necessity of taming the Barbaricum and fully supported the creed promulgated by the great Constantinus rose from his couch and held up a crucifix.

"Who does this represent?"

The Rhenian cur smirked quite devilishly and smugly replied "the created child of an indivisible God"

"You miss the point. Jesus Christ our Dominus is of the same substance as God and thus equal to Him."

The heretic was visibly shaken, and dropped his wine krater and copy of Eusebius' Onomastikon. He stormed out of the banquet hall crying those laetus crocodile tears. The same tears Donatists and Priscillians cry for the "poor" (who today are so holy that saints vie to kiss their feet) as they flee Roman territory to the outrage-committing Bacaudae in Armorica. There is no doubt that at this point the "learned" Vandal wished he had studied the work of the Holy Apostles and become more than a ludicrous teacher of rhetoric. He wished so much that he had a spatha to disembowel himself with due to the shame but he had sold all the city's arms for Gaiseric's ransom pay!

The partygoers politely clapped and all ceased their apostasy that day and accepted Jesus as the true Son of God. An divine light suddenly shone into the room and blazed upon the bust of Augustine and the statue wept miraculously. The Nicene Creed was recited, and Jesus Monogenes himself descended and banished the barbarians to the hellish wastes beyond the limes.

The magister lost his tongue and was castrated the following day. He was exiled to Troesmis, far from from God's Light.

Praise Jesus Consubstantialis.

Believing a man is a god (the whole concept of the holy trinity) isn’t worshiping?

If you need stories like this to keep your faith alive you are merely proving my point.

John 8:44

Attached: 1537654245889.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

christianity is pagan they do not belive in god

You miss the point. Jesus Christ our Dominus is of the same substance as God and thus equal to Him.
Nobody claims to be able to comprehend Christ, that we get to perceive Him as man is an expression of God's love for us.

Dude. If your "God" lacks the power to come in human form he isn't really God. Start praying to Jesus man.

Yeah and you do right? Look what you guys do all around the world. Christians are so loving that they are literally fucking themselves up with immigration.

Moshe, just stop

How can you claim a (((human))) i.e. like the both of us, to be equal to a good that stands outside of space and time: in the BEGINNING (before time - a concept that we can’t understand) got CREATED (also an inconceivable notion) the HEAVENS and the EARTH.

This whole sentence is making the complete separation between God and the world - the world isn’t god and god isn’t IN the world.

And then you Christians claim that a man (granted if he even existed in the first place) is not only the son of god but he himself is actually god, and still call Christianity descendant of Judaism?

>Pride yourselves so much about your judeo-christian morality
>Judeo
>Christ was a human
>Worshipping God incarnate is not monotheistic

Not worshipping God
You people are hopeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s

Literally idolatry
*Stians to the lions

duality you fuktard. Christ is fully human and fully god.

What are you talking about? And what if it is idolatry? Is God so insecure that he needs your help to ensure nobody makes idols of him?

And again, if your God lacks the superpower to come on earth in human form he isn't really God.

Attached: Tac2.jpg (2560x1583, 1.33M)

It is pagan which makes it a legit religion. The worship of the Canaanite demon yahweh are the cause of the worlds problems. That the real reason jews are such horrible people they are enthralled by an ancient demon of war and destruction.

>being this much of a brainlet

Attached: tony is so taken aback he blurts our a racial slur.jpg (174x290, 9K)

It actually amazes me that someone can be so stupid, I’m sure that even Christians will cringe while talking to you.

Worship of Jesus himself is not an idol, however those who worship the cross are worshiping an idol.
Worship of Jesus is the same as God

Porco Dio

That's some stupid excuse a child would come up with when caught red handed doing something bad
No wonder brainlet goyim need a image to worship. They can't comprehend anything else

God is everything including the people on this planet.

Christ says we are all God, the core of your experience is the same phenomena shared by everyone, the limitations of your flesh is the factor separating you from complete oneness with God. Christ is not only God in the sense we all are but He is the Word/Logos expressed as flesh to order human reality around Him just like physical reality was originally ordered around the Word.

>descendant of Judaism
Judaic monotheism based on influence from Persia was not older than around 100-200 years old when Christ arrived and was completely rebuked by him as corrupt and degenerate. Christianity was the fruit of all human thought at the time and moved all human thought forward more than anything in history.

Please explain to me how can you reconcile the fact that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and still hold such an opinion, do you not even see the contradiction or do you ignore it on purpose?

You didn’t answer him though. It’s sad how most of Jow Forums is like this. They are presented with an argument and they flee, like roaches when the light turns on.

Jesus was a woke philosopher.

A jew trying to drive people away from God why am I not surprised.

You guys didn't answer me. Your God clearly lacks the power to come to earth in human form and therefore clearly isn't God. Sorry to break it to you.

>hey Jow Forumstards
Don't you have Palestinian children to kill or something? Also you forgot to use a memeflag.

Attached: gas bill.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

Not only you didn’t even address my point there, you completely ignore everything I said before that about the comprehension of a god as being idolatry.

And before you start spewing more nonsense about biblical origins I suggest you watch this Yale course series:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh9mgdi4rNeyuvTEbD-Ei0JdMUujXfyWi
About Judaism not being an EVOLUTIONARY stage of Canaanite religion but a REVOLUTIONARY move as suggested by some of the most prominent researchers in the historical and theological studies.

Jesus wasn't human, he was a goddamn fucking kike.

Checkmate juden.

Attached: 1532984182951.png (3840x2160, 3.48M)

>Yale

Not helping your cause, user.

I didn’t answer you because you agreed with me, Christianity is of pagan origins and there idolatry, you believe in an old man in the sky that can DO whatever he wants in the the world and therefore your whole faith isn’t religious in its nature, even if you express your ideas to your pastor he will strongly disagree with you I can promise you that.

Jesus wasn't a real person. He's a real god though. A damn fine one too.

That woman is just simplifying ideas by other researchers in that course like Friedman and other people she names there.

I don't understand why people feel threatened by Christianity of all things.

Jesus is the synthesis between man and God. He is the God that denies himself and becomes flesh in order to create a path for our transendence. We worship God, be it the Holy Spirit, the Father or the materialized God, Christ. They are all part of the Godhead. It is not idolatry because it cannot be. We worship the Godhead. It is simple as that.

Attached: Triumph by Heather Theurer.jpg (1200x2400, 2.5M)

>yeah bro, well in an effort to not respond with a rebuttal I'm instead going to deflect you with an ad hominem. haha poopoo head!

Jesus is the synthesis between man and God. He is the God that denies himself and becomes flesh in order to create a path for our transendence. We worship God, be it the Holy Spirit, the Father or the materialized God, Christ. They are all part of the Godhead. It is not idolatry because it cannot be. We worship the Godhead. It is simple as that.

>About Judaism not being an EVOLUTIONARY stage of Canaanite religion but a REVOLUTIONARY move

Yes a revolutionary religion invented by a Egyptian priest named Osarseph or as you call him Moses:

>According to Josephus, Manetho described Osarseph as a tyrannical high priest of Osiris at Heliopolis. Pharaoh Amenophis had a desire to see the gods, but in order to do so he first had to cleanse Egypt of lepers and other polluted people, setting 80,000 of them to work in the stone quarries, and then confining them to Avaris, the former Hyksos capital in the Eastern Delta. There Osarseph became their leader and ordered them to give up the worship of the gods and eat the meat of the holy animals. The Osarsephites then invited the Hyksos back into Egypt, and together with their new allies drove Amenophis and his son Ramses into exile in Nubia and instituted a 13-year reign of religious oppression: towns and temples were devastated, the images of the gods destroyed, the sanctuaries turned into kitchens and the sacred animals roasted over fires, until eventually Amenophis and Rameses returned to expel the lepers and the Hyksos and restore the old Egyptian religion. Towards the end of the story Manetho reports that Osarseph took the name "Moses".

You juden are half Egyptian lepers and half Canaanite slaves that got kicked out of Egypt together with your Egyptian priests that invented your sick despicable "religion" 3500 years ago.

Attached: Josephusbust[1].jpg (401x600, 36K)

If you think any move closer to comprehension of God is idolatry you are stuck separated from God. Your claim to comprehend this aspect of God is a violation of your own ideas about what idolatry is.
Idolatry is misplaced worship and this always leads to stagnation and death, you worship your constructed idea of God and try to limit Him to your rules instead of cultivating a developing relationship with Him through Christ.

Why don't you jews just rebuild your retarded fucking temple already and stop being such faggots about it.

>God can't do whatever he wants
Haha sure man. Is that what you call God?

>Judeo-Christian morality
The only jews in our morality are the ones that Jesus casted away.
Now please die to a hamas rocket, a mule kick or something.

He was God in human form.

Like an avatar.

Christianity is a meme. Only monotheism that makes sense is Islam. Strictly againsg idol worship strict definition of god.

Oh shut the fuck up Jew scum. You have no business telling anyone about Jesus or religion.
We know Jews hate Jesus you filth.
You hated Him when He tried to teach you and you killed Him. Now Christians are the chosen people.
As for you, your faggot asses have no temple, you do no sacrifice to God, you are therefore not forgiven of your sins and trespasses, and even if you did, since the death of Jesus, sacrifice is now blasphemy since God no longer wants it, as Jesus already made the sacrifice.
In other words? You're quite fucked.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

At least I'm not a filthy fucking jew.

>>Strictly againsg idol worship strict definition of god.

Whole religion is based on the culture of a Magic black stone originally used in Pagan temple of Moon deity.

Islam is talmudism for niggers.

Idolatry means the worship of something or someone other than God as if it were God or worshiping false Gods. Jesus was God in the flesh, therefore, by Christian definition, it cannot be idolatry. Christians supposed to pray to God himself, the creator of the universe, Jesus or Yahweh, they are one and the same.

Jesus is God in the flesh, it isnt weird

Attached: 1537165476912.jpg (956x1282, 330K)

>Kikes promote Christ to destroy western civilization
>Kikes murder Christ to destroy western civilization.

One of these is visibly true and historically true and the other is visibly false and historically false.

Worshiping anything other than the self is disgusting. Have fun being a groveling slave.

Correct answer but this thread will hit post limit

sage

The Trinity is so nonsensical.

Plz refer to what I said here:
And tell me how what you said makes sense?

You miss the point, god doesn’t DO stuff, man DOES stuff and dogs DO stuff, god isn’t a thing that you can comprehend or claim to understand you idiot

Attached: Trinity Cosmology.jpg (822x905, 209K)

Mental gymnastics to validate your idolatry
Fucking hell I hope Islam takes over europe

We worship the father through the son

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

>(((christianity)))
Even so, your point is wrong. The bible says that Jesus is God. Read about and learn to understand the Trinity.

>Idolatry
>rules of the jew
its called reverence you kike

You do not comprehend the trinity. Jesus is not the Father. You are refering to the Father. Please dont bring up concepts that you dont understand. You are playing linguistic games here, with no relation to reality or the many christian models.

nowhere in the torah or new torah(new testament)
did Zeus say to worship him, he does say to follow
him.

the talmud was made by humans(shem and hamites)
not by man(japhethians) and is idolatry. prove me
wrong:protip you cannot.

Attached: they don't even follow torah.jpg (850x400, 96K)

not idolizing, we just follow his teachings and try to better ourselves as men, because Christ died for our sins. you Jews idolize your maters or "rabbi" and some how you think that gives you a pass to eat baby foreskin. lmao

I hope Russia bombs you :DD

Attached: 1537756290532.png (329x298, 174K)

That's because they don't worship god. They worship Moloch the great deceiver. They are who they worship hence this thread. They are trying to deceive you.

It's a duality like that other user said, yet it's the same God. There's a lot of careful theological reasoning that isn't easy to summarize on the subject that you can easily find elsewhere.

I would just like to share this though to BFTO any claim that this was in any way, shape or form considered idolatry by the earliest Christians:

>Twenty-five years ago, rabbinical scholar Alan Segal produced what is still the major work on the idea of two powers in heaven in Jewish thought. Segal argued that the two powers idea was not deemed heretical in Jewish theology until the second century C.E. He carefully traced the roots of the teaching back into the Second Temple era (ca. 200 B.C.E.). Segal was able to establish that the idea’s antecedents were in the Hebrew Bible, specifically passages like Dan 7:9ff., Exo 23:20-23, and Exo 15:3. However, he was unable to discern any coherent religious framework from which these passages and others were conceptually derived. Persian dualism was unacceptable as an explanation since neither of the two powers in heaven were evil. Segal speculated that the divine warrior imagery of the broader ancient near east likely had some relationship.

Daniel's Son of Man figure, itself the term Jesus uses to describe Himself, solves your false dilemma, because that figure in the text of Daniel 7 literally receives worship:

>As I watched in the night visions, I saw one like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. And he came to the Ancient One and was presented before him. To him was given dominion and glory and kingship, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not pass away, and his kingship is one that shall never be destroyed.

drmsh.com/the-naked-bible/two-powers-in-heaven/

Yes in some specific sentences that you construe and make conspiracies out of to say that they speak about Jesus muh messiah, Jesus (if he even existed) was a poor Jew that god the rough end of Roman law.

God works in mysterious ways.

>Yes in some specific sentences that you construe
point to these "other" sentences where it says otherwise, back up your claim, or get bombed by Russia :DD

Attached: 512394723.png.png (213x237, 16K)

>Mental gymnastics
I defined idolatry, I defined what Jesus Christ represents to Christians and concluded based on these definitions that Christianity is not idolatry.
Please, kike, show me what you don't understand, maybe I'm missing something.

>since you pride yourselves so much about your Judeo-Christian morality

I don't.

I'm an Egyptian, Greek, and Roman paganist.

Attached: clubt5b.jpg (550x481, 54K)

The spirit of creation, order and love walked among us and the result was more creation, order and love. You promote the spirit of death, decay and hate.
It's not hard to see which spirit aligns more with the ultimate Creator of everything but sill there's obviously no proof Christ is God, it's based on faith.

jesus wasnt real

I just worship my ancestors.

Then whence cometh christ consciousness?

And if one is without sin and ever in christ consciousness whence cometh doubt?

When doubt then perfidy. When perfidy then reproach.

Drop your guile before reproached. Almighty God lives in all men, who're made in Gods' image.

I’m not claiming he was and btw I’m not religious myself, just this whole contradiction baffles me

but don't jews and christians worship the same god but with different prophets?