He uses (((their))) currency

>He uses (((their))) currency
>He thinks he is redpilled

Pick only one.

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_2680.jpg (560x556, 123K)

Any currency not bound to gold or silver is bound to fail, you barely scratched the surface of the redpill

based and shekelpilled

Attached: 15376325886772.png (654x526, 34K)

I took my money out in may to keep my gainz.

Should I go back in or is it a bad time? It's quite low right now

muh shiny rocks
Do you know that each 1kg of gold is backing 300 golds-contracts?

You sold the dip
good goy

Irrelevant to what I said, stay kiked by bankers

i dont use any currency. Neet master race

Attached: 1500167878673.jpg (409x409, 45K)

It is relevant because banksters have killed gold and silver by faking the circulating supply

stay poor shitskin

You proved my point if anything stay mad frenchie keep hyping up useless currencies manipulated by (((whales)))

then cash out your gold and fuck the supply over.

Is chainlink worth it or not, or does it just get spammed for the lulz

Ok Mehmet, you should study more instead of stealing EU's money.

Gold and silver are shiny rocks and you won't go anywhere with these shits

Only persians and niggers are collecting shiny rocks

altcoins are scams
they created them so dumb people trade their bitcoins against useless token
XRP is the most famous scam, unlimited supply and no practical use.
They are stealing your Bitcoins.

But isnt bitcoin bound to stall?

There are people (like the Winklevoss brothers) who own +50,000 BTC and are holding them since 2013.

They didn't even sell ONE bitcoin when it was @10,000$ and 20,000$. Do you really think they are going to panic sell their bags @6,000$?

Normies are still playing with monopoly bills whereas the smart money is accumulating Bitcoin. You do not own the money you have in your bank account.

>live in a country where the government doesn't release demographics stats because the country is literally majority non white
>paris once a gem is now a nigger-mena third world city reeking of piss
>niggers walking with their dicks out and assaulting french women daily
>this is the guy who calls me Mehmet and shitskin
It would be sad if it wasn't so funny, stay angry while your sister gets blacked faguette

Attached: file.png (1068x534, 952K)

You didnt really ease my thoughts bruh. Bitcoin has a limited shelf life, or is that a lie

Cryptos are as much kikes as regular currencies. You really think kikes would let something like that fly past them ? They are aware of everything that happens that is related to money and trade. Most engineers working on bitcoin, scientists and university assist. and profs studying it are kikes themselves. Be certain that they also weight very heavy in the crypto market, and be certain that they are putting the ressources to leverage and cheat the system as much as they can. Also, expect governments to regulate it extremely hard. Lawyers in international law are coordinating like never before to pull out regulations for all governments that matter in order to tax you the shit out of your cryptos in a way or another, if not making them plain and simply illegal at your home. I don't say it's a bubble and don't invest. I just say that if you think this is a miracle god-given pearl outside of the jews reach, you are extremely delusional

Yeah, bubble currency is so trad my dudes.

Invest in crypto and gold sure but OP acts like I can pay my rent with bitcoin

owning crypto is probably cause in the US

>or is that a lie
Yeah. Lightning capacity is increasing daily.

Money is a spook. Invest in property you can physically defend.

Red and basepilled

>cryptoshit become more prevalent
>smart contracts to suck up all the cash
>suddenly short term deflation happens as a reaction to cash getting less
>not having huge amounts of cash under the mattress ready for this

It has enough going for it that it isn't one of the alts we see dying rn. Do not get involved in their community in any way though. Never believe in a coin, including king shitcoin.

And you wonder why southern Europeans are poorfags

My sister has 2 white babies thank you, I hope you still have money to end the month. Don't forget you are known all around the earth to be faggots.

The state cannot take my bitcoin but they can freeze your accounts in 2 hours.

I'M HOLDING ETHEREUM & LITECOIN

>The state cant take my bitcoin
But they can cut off your access to your bitcoin

>He thinks Bitcoin is not (((their))) test currency for the NWO

Attached: palm.jpg (350x263, 62K)

>bitcoin
>literally cheese pizza the currency
no thanks family

It's always funny seeing faggots like you acting all high and mighty as if you aren't the laughing stock cuck belt of europe. My country may be poor, but your country is gone bro, your sister's ""white"" babies will probably end up being beaten to death or raped by a shitskin before they turn 18 and nobody will even care, don't worry so much about money it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, start worrying about your country's future, insecure little faggot

pay debts

pay debts

I don't live in a shitskin area
Paris is not France

pay debts cocksucker

>holding anything but Bitcoin.

So how will you access bitcoin when you cant access the digital relm

ethereum and litecoin are scams
Bakkt is going to allow master race digital currency holders to pay with Bitcoin next month
stay poor nocoiners, you will cry like babies when you will realize you are staking paper

Can someone tell me how much bitcoin to invest in as a poorfag, or is it not worth it because the year gains are minimal?

don't fall for the digital jew

But how will bitcoin work if you dont have internet access

No, boomer, that's not how it works lmao

So you can always access your bitcoin?

>He doesn't use GBP
>He thinks he's redpilled

This

>he's not using xmr

Attached: 1346031275547.gif (200x200, 1.21M)

You don't need internet for it to work, only the nodes/miners need internet

Yes your Bitcoin is in the magical cloud you boomers love so much that is basically untouchable unless you give someone the keys to your wallet. The government can do sweet fuck all except stop you from buying it with fiat, it can't stop you from getting paid in it and paying someone in it if you and they so choose

How your credit card will work if you don't have internet access?

Anyone can take your Bitcoin without your will

XMR will be ban