JUST! 29% of Americans oppose taking in refugees

How cucked are you?

Attached: chartoftheday_15526_support_for_taking_in_refugees_fleeing_violance_and_war_n[1].jpg (960x684, 196K)

They never asked me

>italy
>56%
DELET

Refugees are fine as long as they’re white

>fleeing violence and war
Gee, it's almost as if though if they didn't say that it would have gotten a different response.

Your a dumb ass if you believe anything the "media" says, i say we burn all the filthy xenos but here i am not being represented by the press

>answering a poll

Attached: 1537298057089.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Last time I saw a poll that wasnt from Pr*gue we were at around 66% so Id say were doing okay.

>Polls
>Worth anything

Everyone would take refugees from neighboring country.
But you must be pretty retarded to let people in who come through another peaceful country.

Know who were refugees? My paternal grandparents (Jews escaping pogroms in Russia) and my great-grandfather on my mother's side (escaping forced conscription in Ireland.)

I don't remember being asked about refugees
I wonder (((who))) would make such an image

Now add the word "white" and watch the oppose bar grow to 100%

Fuck this manipulative shit.

Hungary supports people who are victims of war. Hundreds of thousands of people left Yugoslavia during the war and a lot of them settled down.

The shitskin invasion has nothing to do to refugees.

Too bad they got away.

(((Pew Research Center))))
>is a nonpartisan :^) American fact :^) tank based in Washington, D.C. It provides information on social issues, public opinion, and demographic trends shaping the United States and the world
>The four children of Joseph Newton Pew, who founded the Sun Oil company, created and funded The Pew Charitable Trusts in the late 1940s. The Pew Charitable Trusts is a large public charity with headquarters in both Philadelphia and Washington
>MATTER OF SUNOCO (Sun Oil company) ENERGY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
>In Visa Petition Proceedings
>Petitioner sought classification of sixth-preference status for alien beneficiary on the
basis of "skilled worker" under section 203(a)(6) of the Immigration and Nationality
>Act, 8 U.S.C. 1153(a)(6).
>president Michael Dimock
>Dimock received his Ph.D. in political science from the University of California

Conscription was never enforced in Ireland during the first world war lad.

go away kike

>Democrats literally importing new voters to win.
I know after 2050 that US will become a one state state party.

You merimutt now

did they just ask an american uni or something?
thank fuck they don't make the decisions, cause we hardly take any rapefugees in

It's not a straight question. It's too broad.

>fleeing violence and war
Jewish tricks. Sure if a little girl is getting machine gunned by lizardmen I would be willing to consider letting her in.
But these migrants are just economic. None of them are fleeing war.

Bozgor here. Since when is america western europe?

"Refugees" is a loaded word. That implies they are gong back, and we all know they are not going back.

Attached: Germany President Migrants wont go back integrate.png (988x2328, 794K)

I would gladly accept refugees.

All the whites of Africa.
All the Ukrainians.
Various other European peoples.
>no judaism
>no islam
>no commies/marxists
>minimum 100.IQ
Maybe some nips after the Chinese nuke them, until we erase the Chinese and give it to the nips as we should have in WWII. (We chose the wrong side)

>refugee
>violence and war

NONE OF THIS REASONS ARE BASIS FOR REFUGEE STATUS.
THIS ARE JUST NORMAL MIGRANTS.

FUCK THIS SHITTERS TRYING TO MUDDY THE WATER.

Bring the refugees and I'll bring the pain. Bring them to Olympia, WA. I've been hoping for a couple hundred thousand scapegoats to be the recipients of my pent up energy, for years, honestly, flood my streets I'll just have more foreign victims of random violence to choose from, and I've got liberal women all around me, dying to get raped, bring the pain on your end too ya chimps, I'm banking on hearing about it in the news, and from their friends, "oh sandy got raped by one of the refugees" and I'd say "HAHAHAHA" while slowly watching my liberal shithole city of Olympia, WA turn into a raging anti-immigrant epicenter of rape and crime at the expense of it's liberal denizens. There will be nothing the liberals can do but wake up and smell the hate. I want chaos in this city. It's filled with bluepilled faggots who deserve to have EVERYTHING taken from them.