Is casual nudity degenerate or based? Modern men are conditioned to feel ashamed of their bodies...

Is casual nudity degenerate or based? Modern men are conditioned to feel ashamed of their bodies. Should we bring back casual nudity between men?

Attached: Egorov_bathhouse_in_Saint-Petersburg,_Russia,_about_1910.jpg (1600x933, 265K)

It's based. The normalisation of homosexuality has made a whole host of behaviours taboo, because they are now inextricably linked to faggotry. So straight people are no longer comfortable being naked around one another because of the association. Straight people no longer hold each others hands because of it (trust me, this used to be completely normal in the West not that long ago, and it is still commonplace in Asia). There are many such examples.

Normalization of homosexuality forces straight men to overcompensate in a unhealthy way.

Its completely normal for straight men to do things like taking baths together, sleeping together, hugging, kissing, touching each others dick.

I could perfectly see one arguing it's not degenerate, but how could it possibly be "based"?

>. Straight people no longer hold each others hands because of it (trust me, this used to be completely normal in the West not that long ago

>Its completely normal for straight men to do things like taking baths together, sleeping together, hugging, kissing, touching each others dick.

I have bad news for you, friends.

>Modern men are conditioned to feel ashamed of their bodies.
Because modern men tend to have bodies in absolutely repugnant condition. Return fitness culture similar to what Hellenics had, and there will be no such shame.

How much happier would I be if I could just let my bro suck me off instead of having to court a woman to do it. Just get my rocks off and get back to focusing on important tasks.

How do we reestablish these old standards?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Imagine needing another man to wash your own body.

Yea, I'm not so sure about the kissing and touching dicks. That REALLY does sound gay. Playing with your genitals is sinful behaviour in any case.

Casual nudity is based, but your picture on the other hand definitely is not ...

Imagine being so horrified by human contact that you react with repulsion at the idea.

I'm not horrified, I'm erect. I just can't imagine needing it.

Whenever I go in a public bathroom the white men either stop peeing or can't go I have no issues but have always wondered why this happens.

True. The biggest casualty of faggotry being normalized is close male relationships.

Lincoln used to sleep in the same bed with a dude and they wrote each other what look like love letters to the modern eye. They weren't fags or anything, they were just like the straight version of soul mates.

We aren't allowed to have this anymore because of the faggots.

Neither. If you don't care about it it's not degenerate. If you think it's based then you are probably looking at other guys dicks. Then it's not based, but you are in fact degnerate.

I already do my part. I drive shirtless as often as possible with the windows down and the sun. This used to be pretty common back in my oldfag day. I want to bring it back and rustle (((sensibilities))) while I am at it

You make a fair point Pajeet.

Miss me with that homo shit

Of course you are allowed. Fuck what people think.

Degenerate in every way.

Attached: iu-17.jpg (1200x922, 236K)

>kissing, touching each others dick.
Kek - you had me until there.

The fags and the (((media))) hyper-sexualizing everything and normalizing being gay/trans etc.

Miss me with that street shit Pajeet.

LOL!

This is really an easy answer. If everyone is nude, it's cool. However, if you're nude say, in the grocery store checkout line, well, that's pretty fucking degenerate.

one man with a gun could easily murder all these faggots

I feel like Ivan is attacking me

gymnasium is greek, literally meaning "to train naked"

This is not casual nudity, this is a faggot bath house or something...

Training naked is not gay, casually being around others naked is gay as fuck.

this 2bh the image seems way too suspicious
let's err on the safe side and agree that nudity is a sin

Its fuckn gay and pointless...look at that pic, some guy is laid back getting his dick massaged. This is some faggot shit.

Have any of you ever been to a “Korean Spa”? I go all the time. I think that it’s because everyone is naked people are a lot more open and friendly. Like I talk to other guys when I’m there the whole time. It really helps with “bonding” and “community”