Chemtrails/ or how retarded americans are

How come that each time I see a conspiracy theorist exposing chemtrails he is white...

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (750x581, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XciOJ_OjoM
youtu.be/vIRiZrBZVmo
youtube.com/watch?v=rEf35NtlBLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white
You mean jewish.
Chemtrail conspiracy “theorists” are controlled opposition to make dissenters sound insane.

We seed clouds, depopulate clouds, alter storm trajectory and magnatude. This is neither a new or secret technology and like all earth moving discoveries, the process was invented by Americans. The US Army also sprayed St. Louis after our preliminary sociological experiments. So when chemtrail people talk about these, they can comfortably be identified as either referencing known processes or speculative. You on the other hand dismiss it out of hand. So which is more crazy? A person theorizing to a high degree or a person who denies reality?

Attached: 1536550993488.jpg (960x768, 77K)

Oy vey you stupid fuck. You should look up once in a while.

Attached: chemtrails_watch.jpg (574x275, 33K)

people who don't work in/know aviation talking about aviation are always cringe as fuck

Let me hear your professional opinion on these fascinating videos

youtu.be/3XciOJ_OjoM
youtu.be/vIRiZrBZVmo

>How come
I don't think you are as smart as you think you are.

I hereby introduce you to water chemtrails

Attached: top-speed-insurance-640px-630x316.jpg (630x316, 68K)

look water chemtrails

Attached: waterchemtrails.jpg (1000x666, 70K)

Do they stay there for 8 hrs?

there are a few mostly mutt exclusive memes including Qanon, chemtrails, flat earth and reptilian elite

because you are a racist and dont listen to the black ones?
i could name at least 2 blacks who talk about chemtrails

If there aren't any waves they do

The reason planes fly so high is because there aren't very many winds at 10 000m and therefore the flight is much better.

Coincidently planes began flying this high in the 60-70 aka the time chemtrails began appearing.

Before- in the 30-60 that vomiting on a flight was far more common, because there are is a lot of turbulence up to 7000m

how old are you and why are you a faggot?

"Chemtrails" cloud seeding is done for geo-engineering. The whole idea of them spraying chemicals to keep the population docile or some other dumb jones-tier shit is DISINFO.

so are you usaf?

Hey toothpastenigger, waves in water are normal and consistent. I know it's hard for your small brain to grasp these concepts, so just keep drinking fluoride and corn syrup.

there are different types of chemtrails. not all are geoengineering...

fyi chemtrail planes fly at high altitudes well above typical cloud cover. like tiny specs in the sky.

oh, and they also don't show up on flight radar. lmao. such an easy give. white, unmarked planes not showing up on flight radar, leaving random patterns in the sky. not suspicious.

they say its called operation indigo skyfold, but who knows.

lol we're also getting fucked by americans. everybody is. quit your silly nationalistic chest beating.

Becuz the only aspirations shitskins have are dirt. Keep your head in the dirt shitskin.

>Chemtrails: Exhaust from aircraft and fuel dumping is spreading toxic pollutants and causing localized weather effects. Changing fuel types, end fuel dumping, and routing air traffic away from populated areas solve the problem.
Anyone who believes in chemtrail theory is immediately labeled a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nutjob and should be ignored.

>Global Warming: Exhaust from all combustion engines or any other carbon emitting sources are causing a planet wide warming of temperatures, melting of icecaps/glaciers, rising sea levels, the displacement of millions of people and thousands of species, and could lead to the extinction of all life on the planet. A global control structure and "carbon tax" is required to solve the problem.
Anyone who does not believe in global warming is a "denier" and "non-believer" and should be shunned for being unwilling to accept the claims of global warming zealots.

Really makes you think.

Attached: FuelDumpA340-600.jpg (1200x903, 107K)

> just keep drinking fluoride and corn syrup.

thats an US only thing in Europe basically no tab water is fluorinated. Also hardly any corn syrup here anywhere, because real sugar is cheaper than corn syrup. its your shitty protectionism that makes corn syrup cheaper in the US than sugar .

Nobody makes money on moving planes away from cities slightly.

How much fuel do they typically dump? How diffuse does this get?

planes can dump fuel you know, so their- oh shit I nearly just argued with a nigger

PHEW that was close

Attached: truth.jpg (400x383, 60K)

I'm aware. I stay away from all of it. And our healthy food, produce, contain glyphosates which destroy our gut bacteria which creates all sorts of problems. The kikes have been trying to kill us off for a while.

You know that routinely dumping fuel would bankrupt any airline right?

Ok fags, my second cousin is a retired USAF colonel, who flew all sorts of aircraft over 30 yrs or so. I asked him one time and he said , yes absolutely . He didn f2f know what it was but he definitely knew i was talking about chemtrails. Thats my 2 cents.

There's a property about aerodynamics where certain flow filaments remain unbroken unless physically disrupted of until they run out of kinetic energy and disperse. Whether or not this property is used to distribute chemicals is up to you but it seems like it lends itself to that purpose well

> is anti white
> checks flag

wow france really has been BLACKED

S _ _ _

He knew you were a retard that still believes in Santa Claus...

>How much fuel do they typically dump? How diffuse does this get?
I am not doing research for you. Look it up for yourself.

If you want an example of a fuel dump amount you can see in the video linked below of an airliner with problems. They dumped 53 tons of fuel.

The fuel dump part starts at 9:50
youtube.com/watch?v=rEf35NtlBLg

>Literal Irish nigger calling someone a nigger
wew

>You know that routinely dumping fuel would bankrupt any airline right?
Who said it was routine? You niggers come out of the wood works.

in my country germany they fly lower altitudes.(military height) there is almost no regular flight traffic where i live. so yes, there's always several planes flying back and forth all day here creating those patterns. by the way picture doesn't prove anything.

EMF and chemtrails is always shill invasion topic.

Now show a picture a half hour after those con trails were formed. All gone.
Now watch what is happening in the sky today.
A. Only a select few of identical aircraft flying at the same altitude on the same flight path spew huge billowing trails. Check on FlightRadar24 to confirm this.
B. These trails do NOT dissipate, instead they grow and grow until they turn into a scuzzy cloud that hangs there indefinitely.
If you can not figure out that SOMETHING is being sprayed into the atmosphere on a massive scale you are an NPC and should just do the Human Race a favor and KYS.

Attached: Nope.gif (149x181, 836K)

t. autistic potato

Attached: 1530127749067.png (625x773, 143K)