I really with id go to Germany someday to experience rich German culture, nature and architecture...

i really with id go to Germany someday to experience rich German culture, nature and architecture. the home of outstanding poets, scientists, philosophers and politicians throughout the history, i really wis-...

youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-GUVYbSxgI
youtube.com/watch?v=3iLBFEJjdN0
youtube.com/watch?v=UHsJR0AsDlo
youtube.com/watch?v=qttGJ3il62Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwd5YHiT1F0
youtube.com/watch?v=N9-_t-4ozRU
youtube.com/watch?v=7EkSUGfMYQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ztQLk7B-bTU
youtube.com/watch?v=PWF8ENoCxbY
youtube.com/watch?v=dozNakoGTbI
youtube.com/watch?v=34VkCQHhdUE
youtube.com/watch?v=F-ll1Fh_s-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Shpt4YdWZHg
youtube.com/watch?v=j3zqdYyBkZM&list=PLnJTi-FAXYkbsG9b83OgNVil-pOpk3jOy
youtube.com/watch?v=s5GPiIcpAGI
youtube.com/watch?v=OrOI_pUqiSE
youtube.com/watch?v=LsgTXKba6wI
youtube.com/watch?v=lcaeRgStIPs
youtube.com/watch?v=RkoRz656OOM
youtube.com/watch?v=0UKtOhLVeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0yxAkclGY
youtube.com/watch?v=6C1HuNelmvE
youtube.com/watch?v=BXlfjBeEV5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=486myI17_cw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nmPGguKbixY
youtube.com/watch?v=8AxkA_H8XmE
youtube.com/watch?v=rEQNoC2SaqM
youtube.com/watch?v=QkXRoHOoTGE
youtube.com/watch?v=HqRqdcz9uYY
youtube.com/watch?v=xVdn9GhwJgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

implying poland isn't the same just with less arabs but white niggers

>implying that it is

go back to riding german cock somewhere else you mountain jew nigger

all of the """white"""" people in that video are slav shit niggers from the balkans and poland

>Kristoffer Jonas Klauß
no, they are pure germans among new pure germans
you should know a thing or two about it, la creatura

mexicans are more white than inbred chink-raped toilet cleaners. get back to siberia nigger

mexicans, maybe
not burger jewnigs tho

Attached: american.png (800x600, 718K)

he is on power nigger trip, dont interfere with his autism.

soon he wakes up in between his empty piwo bottles screeches kurva and crys him self in to sleep.

the cycel of the poolack.

German """"""""""""Culture""""""""""""

nice repression ahmed

that nigger kike only looks like that because his mom was some shitskin kike from poland

are they our guys

we all have these kind of people. They are victims, you shouldn't feel to much animosity towards them.
What's he chatting about, how bad he is and drugs?

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-142031~2.png (736x574, 258K)

she was a proud (((american))) you stupid nigger

We had this same thread yesterday. He's a wigger, what do you expect?

"Merkel's Söhne. nicht schön."

does rapping work in German ?

Attached: gw2f-org01s.jpg (686x481, 55K)

oh yes let me give you some good Exempels of rap in German.

Teh fortnite playing poolack knows not what is good for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-GUVYbSxgI

and

youtube.com/watch?v=3iLBFEJjdN0

and some raggy?

youtube.com/watch?v=UHsJR0AsDlo

youtube.com/watch?v=qttGJ3il62Y

and the best for the end

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwd5YHiT1F0

kek

nigger music expert here

Hitler hatte Recht

You maybe should
youtube.com/watch?v=N9-_t-4ozRU

Dude the fuck you're talking about? I'm polish living in Germanistan. Both countries have mainstream cancerous rap cultures. Germany has atleast a good techno scene though, while the clubs in Poland should be all nuked.

Attached: 1533682840322m.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

>I'm polish living in Germanistan.
off yourself nigger

hahahahaha

wtf is this? lmao

Explain yourself.

Attached: german toilet.png (580x441, 309K)

Attached: Hitler.jpg (615x409, 113K)

:v)

Attached: 31232131412321.jpg (494x364, 24K)

Made that way so you don't have water splashing up your balls and ass while taking a dump.

...and it's the third faggot this week who's stumbled upon this and thinks it's news

I'm sure that Poland has no wannabe gangster rap-
youtube.com/watch?v=7EkSUGfMYQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ztQLk7B-bTU
youtube.com/watch?v=PWF8ENoCxbY

its not polish, its serbian kek
stupid kraut

Old-fashioned toilet which does not get produced anymore nowadays and therefore can only be found in 60+ year old buildings which was designed that way back then deliberately so that people could check their turds for worms or blood or whatever and thereby recognise if they have some sort of issue with their digestive system they might want to see a doctor or hop over to the apothecary for because this was a time before food was properly refrigerated, cleaned or checked for parasites.

O rly? Did'nt know Serbs spoke polish

This isn't Serbian bro
But anyway I agree with OP
German Culture doesn't exist because a German itself can't tell you what's German Culture.(And no it's not Lederhosen or killing 30 Million Slavs)

Attached: IMG_5056.jpg (556x768, 136K)

Also this

Attached: theguardian.png (1265x880, 334K)

That's fucking retarded. I've heard that shit said before but you can deconstruct any culture and ethnicity out of existance like that.

If I asked you to define what it means to be jewish I can find counter-examples to literally everything. If you say it has to do with heritage I'll find you jews who are fresh converts, if you say it has to do with following a certain orthodoxy I'll find you reformed jews who are only jewish in the ethnic sense or competing schools of orthodoxy, if it has to do with Zionism I'll find you anti-zionist jews and even if you say it involves cutting the tip of your dick off I'll even find you examples of jews who have not circumcised their sons.

Chinese people don't exist either. You try and name me something characteristic of chinese people and I'll break them down region by region so that you can't nail down chineseness either by culture, language (chinese is split up into dialects which are effectively separate languages with a common writing-system), cousine or style of dress.

The "Germany has no culture meme" is an obscene statement cooked up by our leftists in an attempt to groom our people into being content with our own destruction and replacement by effectively telling us "you don't exist" until we believe it.

Poland and Austria are the only based germanic countries

The dude in this may be fucking stupid(he is) but he is talking about the opposite of wannabe gangster. More like how you going to ruin your life being a gangster and how family is more important than that and how proud he is being from Warsaw.
It's all said in the way that made me really struggle to get to the half of this shit but at least it makes good points.

music is nice though
youtube.com/watch?v=dozNakoGTbI

Kacketeller is in every way superior

german music is absolute shit

this music video makes me feel like grabbing a gun and getting into a gun fight with these guys

Hahaha. Posers.

Kek.

>now i want to steal my own bike

he is jewish btw
youtube.com/watch?v=34VkCQHhdUE

but youtube.com/watch?v=F-ll1Fh_s-g

Visit Germany before Germany visits you

>partying on codeine
How can they not sleep like a baby for 14 hours straight with 2000x chance of their heart stop beating

>poland
>germanic

wut?

Which country is this thing from again?
youtube.com/watch?v=Shpt4YdWZHg

>Poland
>Germanic

Is this supposed to be bait for poles or something?

I guess this is what pic related would sound like if you could throw it in the toilet hard enough to create some phat ass gangsta beats.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

This song is banned in germany together with the whole album

Europa is lost, this is the future

Attached: 1513547175396.png (399x370, 18K)

Austria sadly

Based. We should make them a thing again just to fuck with Jow Forums.

we've all fallen, just some less than others. even if we make ethnostates, we'll have a long time before we're back to early 20th Century class.

You sound hurt. Hey man, if you kill yourself, your existential suffering will be over! Just something to consider.

Attached: 1536763220053m.jpg (792x1024, 38K)

Techno? Is it hard-beat stuff like KMFDM?

seen that but why?

I wish I had an ak47.

you might like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=j3zqdYyBkZM&list=PLnJTi-FAXYkbsG9b83OgNVil-pOpk3jOy

I actually love it thanks youtube.com/watch?v=s5GPiIcpAGI

>germans are whit...

((They)) say the songs are hatefull against homosexuals and women

Attached: 1537228234708.gif (480x250, 491K)

Attached: 20180223_022937.png (1249x2162, 904K)

don't you have a toilet to clean?

great post, its truly revolting on a primal level, these people should be slaughtered

These faggots are so desperate to be as hard-core as their role-models in the USA.

MESSAGE TO ALL RAPPERS IN GERMANY: Unless you are a t*rk or kurd who is involved in/has a history of/affiliation to legitimate organised crime and clan-rivalry you are a fucking poser who wishes the "shit" you've seen the the "ghetto" you live in compared in any way to cess-pools such as Baltimore or Detroit. It is fucking pathetic.

I guess you must all be happy about all the shit-skins we are importing, because now you might actually have some legitimate dysfunctional garbage to rap about.

more germanic than you muhammad

Gzuz geht hart

youtube.com/watch?v=OrOI_pUqiSE
youtube.com/watch?v=LsgTXKba6wI

youtube.com/watch?v=lcaeRgStIPs

>album BRP 56

>Kacketeller

That name is hilarious.

this song is unironically based

Have you tried gyros?

Attached: 1200px-Pita_giros.jpg (1199x868, 224K)

Any other germans here for whome this was literally the first song which ever told them that is was actually OK to be proud of being german in a world where you should otherwise be apathetic about being german?

youtube.com/watch?v=RkoRz656OOM

I'll throw in some more classics I remember from back in the day

This is "Mein Block" by Sido, in it he describes the 16 stories of the run-down Berlin apartment building he lives in
youtube.com/watch?v=0UKtOhLVeyA

This is "Sonnenbank Flavour" by Bushido, a T*rkroach who has/had affiliations with actual immigrant organised crime in Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0yxAkclGY

This is "Wer hat das Gras weggeraucht?" by B-Tight, which is actually rather funny characterising a stereotypical Nigger. "Who's smoke away all the Weed? The negro!", is literally the refrain, unfortunately it's been censored, everytime he says "B-Tight" it should actually be "negro".
youtube.com/watch?v=6C1HuNelmvE

This is "Der Arschficksong" which is literally about having anal sex. It has a prelude where Sido shortly explains that he got so many butthurt complaints about how obscene his songs are, always talking about shit and butt-sex and the like that he'd just make one song devoted entirely to ass-fucking.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXlfjBeEV5Q

>mainstream rap is degenerate
Damn,who would have thought ?
top kek

Found the non-faggy version of "Wer hat das Gras weggeraucht?"
youtube.com/watch?v=486myI17_cw

Fun begins at 1:00, evidently he implies "Nigger" to be a metaphor and that everyone, or rather, he personally, has an internal nigger.

its so the degenerate krauts can sniff up one last BRAPPP before sending off their poos

Attached: 6C9DAB4E-3FDF-4EB6-BFA6-19B9F2E763E1.jpg (645x773, 55K)

He hasn't done that many if that is what you're tryin to imply, just a randomly chosen number

youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=nmPGguKbixY

youtube.com/watch?v=8AxkA_H8XmE

mutt

Somewhat related. Vid is breddy hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rEQNoC2SaqM

that feeling when nog rap rearms Germany.

Attached: 1537825718538.png (492x419, 55K)

>mutt
If polish roots are mutt roots now, have it your way.
youtube.com/watch?v=QkXRoHOoTGE

Attached: 1537009710897.jpg (236x213, 4K)

this is glorious polish music youtube.com/watch?v=HqRqdcz9uYY

Attached: fdgfgxf.jpg (300x223, 16K)

That's the lie you believed. I've never had water splash up to my balls while taking a dump. Your toilet's POOP SHELF is 100% designed to inspect your own shit

meh
a true classic for you
youtube.com/watch?v=xVdn9GhwJgk

Poorland on the other hand has a massive discopolo scene with songs often viewed by millions of people

At least Germans have some achievements in other areas while we have shit + discopolo and kielbasa

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JA NIE MOGE!!!!!

SEBA JUŻ WIDZIAŁ? OJCU DEBILOWI POKAZAŁEŚ??

>kielbasa
leave kiełbasa alone

>SEBA JUŻ WIDZIAŁ? OJCU DEBILOWI POKAZAŁEŚ??
no jasne!

Attached: cvfgvjnvbc.jpg (400x474, 40K)

I grinded on so many thotties to SEEED back in the day, shit was caash

Fun fact: The Nigger in the middle with the tattoos and the mercedes necklace is ethnic german.

Germs are subhuman race.

Attached: germ_.jpg (432x576, 204K)

he's polish diaspora though, so that makes your pooolish shitposting ITT even funnier

>he's polish diaspora though
Kristoffer Jonas Klauß