Reminder that white PRIDE is one of the seven deadly sins

Reminder that white PRIDE is one of the seven deadly sins

Attached: Seven-Deadly-Sins.jpg (400x267, 32K)

So?

The face of our great Scottish-German leader. Proud?

Attached: jabba the trump.jpg (800x430, 238K)

Christian teachings, what's next Islamic teachings

So what about:
>Black Pride
>Asian Pride
>Mexican Pride
>Spanish Pride
>Gay Pride
>Trans Pride

Are those all not sin?

>what's next Islamic teachings
you fucking wish you scottish cunt

Of course all sins derive from pride.

did jesus commit the sin of wrath when whipping the merchants out of the temple?
if there's rightful wrath, why shouldn't there be rightful pride?

Reminder as well slothfully letting politcal enemies ruin lives while greedy importing slave labor and lusting after white ruin and destruction is also a SIN.

See how so many people get different meanings from one word.
There is nothing wrong with pride in ones self what is wrong is an over abundance of pride

Oy vey, please tone down the antisemitism.

TRUMP BTFO, honestly you fucking Americans deserve every bit of poverty you have now because of your shit economy due to that orange tard.

Jews came up with that list.

Ok Chriscuck

Fake Aussie memeflag fag. Only kangaroo niggers have good bantz in that archipelago for some reason. Tasmanians and Maori rape babies don't. I think it is the lower abbo to human ratio that does it.

reminder that apparently it's ok for every single skin color to have pride except white people.

We have Pride, they have the 6 others.

>seven deadly sins
No such thing in Bible. Invented by some clergy during medieval times.

Pride is not a sin. This is a misinterpreted translation. It's hubris or arrogance. Very different than pride.

Any level of pride in your own as well as your kin's accomplishments is not sinful. The point of sins is that that are to prevent people from excess.
Wrath again evil is righteous. Constant anger and aggression is sinful.
Eating is necessary. Eating excessively is sinful.
Wanting money to provide for yourself and your family, to fill their bellies and make them happy is not sinful. Wanting money just to have it, or depriving others of their necessities so you can have luxuries is sinful.
Relaxing after a day's hard work is earned rest. Sitting around all day every day is sinful.
Desiring to improve based on the example of others is good. Desiring what others have simply because you do not have it is bad.
Taking pride in your accomplishments and the accomplishments of your friends and family is reasonable. Believing that you are the best no matter what you do is wrong.

Attached: 1535330014555.jpg (252x244, 10K)

I don't know shit about these "sins" but thinking logically, they should only be considered sins if they're out of control.
Wanting something is not greed. Wanting everything is.
Feeling lust is not the same as acting on every urge and fucking everything. Hell, conception is impossible without a bit of lust.
Same with pride. Being proud of something isn't wrong. Parading it around probably is. Someone can probably come up with a better example, it's kinda hard to think of pure pride extremism.

Good thing I don't follow a sandkike religion then.

so is gay pride you faggot

Actually a Orthodox monk.

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

>My holy get closes this JIDF slide thread and nobody even fucking checks it.
The absolute state of /nupol

Attached: 1537575156898.gif (652x562, 392K)

But white pride is the worst of course

America as a whole is a deadly sin.

Check them holy truth trips bois

Says the debaucherous French man

True. That doesn't mean that their is any reason to feel white shame or white guilt. It's O.K. to be white, after all.

Once,someone told me they were a "proud black man".

So I asked him,"How long did it take?"

"How long did WHAT take?"

"To become Blac. Did you study long? Were there tests to take,requirements to pass? How did you achieve being Black?"

He looked at me like I was insane. I smiled.

"You were born that way,and I was born white. No Pride for either of us.Pride comes through achievement,not from birth."

He didn't get it. I was not surprised.

Pride is not a sin - vanity, unwarranted or undeserved pride, is.

It's not a sin to feel accomplished after working hard on something, or feel a sense of worth looking at what your ancestors did. It's a sin to pat yourself on the back for a project you didn't contribute to or things your ancestors didn't actually do.

So is greed, kike

Virtue signaling is also prideful.
Thinking you're in a position to be magnanimous is prideful.
Thinking you're above human concerns is prideful.
Thinking you're above racial concerns is prideful.

these are pretty nice guidelines to live a good life, sadly there are some people in the world who want to make everyone bad, and the only solution for these "people" seems to be a bullet to the dome

otherwise, yes we should all technically be good and love each other within our own tribes

can confirm. once saw a pride festival.

Actually it is badly translated, it is not pride the vice (VICE) but haughtiness or arrogance.
Superbia.

>gluttony is a sin
WOW I GUESS NOBODY SHOULD EVER EAT AGAIN HUH?

>Pride is not a sin.
Pride is the FIRST among the Cardinal Sins, you retard.
It is the reason Lucifer was cast out of Heaven,
because he would not bend his knee.
Lrn2cardinal-sin fgt pls

Lrn2gluttony fgt pls

Lrn2outrage fgt pls

>nothing wrong with pride
Lrn2pride fgt pls

>Pride is not a sin
Lrn2pride fgt pls

What if I have asian lust, tho?

>it is not pride
Yes it is fckn Pride

Who are you accusing of being prideful. I do not want society to degenerate any further than it has already throughout my lifetime.

You don't even want to know about the Islamic deadly sins. They're retarded like witchcraft, sorcery (different from witchcraft how?) and specifically lying about muslim girls being whores.

shame
grief
guilt
apathy
fear
desire
anger
pride

gluttony,greed,lust are the same

Christians are notoriously poor at dealing with guilt. Then you notice it isn't in their list...

Based and redpilled

The list derived from the greek stoics and adapted to Christianity?

>Christians are notoriously poor at dealing with guilt.
Why do people keep repeating this.
Christianity is all about erasing guilt from your life because Jesus already sacrificed himself for your sins.
You go confess to priest all sins forgiven.
At my church every week we sing
“No guilt in life no fear of death this is the power of Christ in me”.

Christianity is all about overcoming guilt and sin, not wallowing in it.

the Seven Cardinal Sins,
in decreasing order of severity
for you perfidious Infidels :
Pride - the First and worst
Wrath & Avarice (not "greed")
Envy & Lust
Gluttony & Sloth

ignorance is the worst sin, therefore not being redpilled is a sin.enjoy the hell faggots

Remember that christians are cuckolded fucking cowards who besmirch European identity with their lies.

>Christianity is all about evading guilt for your misdeeds
FTFY

What's gluttony? That stuff they put in bread and pasta? But I like bread and pasta :(

Row row white unity

>ignorance is the worst sin
ignorance is not a sin, it is the most
common human condition, next to poverty