You have 10 seconds to list one single negative interaction that you've personally experienced with a homosexual

You have 10 seconds to list one single negative interaction that you've personally experienced with a homosexual.

Hard mode:
>no pride parades hurting your fee fee's
>no posting 60 year old studies ironically 100% funded by King pedo Catholics

You can't.

Attached: image.jpg (210x230, 23K)

A faggot once told me to shut up in high school in a really faggy voice, so i told "him" to kill himself.

Gays reproduce through child molestation lol

I work in a gay bar and it's really the best. The music is good, people are polite, no one is entitled. Everyone just wants to relax and have a good time and live their lives.

Gays are cool, and only NPCs who can't break from their anti-gay programming think otherwise.

I personally have witnessed the heartbreak within families. Women coming out late in life and breaking long standing marriages comes to mind. The story of Lisa Rogak in the book "Pretzel Logic" comes to mind.

Homosexuals are highly deceptive people and cannot be trusted in the least.

Attached: 719KXNQFS1L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_[1].jpg (316x474, 24K)

Anyone who's dealt with homosexuals knows that there's no point in trying to reason with you faggots.

The homosexual is the epitome of the Demoralized Man.

>american fag in zante tries to feel my ass
>tell him to fuck off
>he doesn't
>pull out knife
>he leaves

>t methhead who slams and barebacks on the weekend

Attached: 1535200627858m.jpg (1024x848, 168K)

Literally sexually harrassed by a faggot who would not take no for an answer.

Roomate for 8 months , honestly drunk & crying every other night for god knows what reason then curled up in fetal position on floor after. No need for anyone(me) to have to end their day then start the next like this.
Mentally unglued from degeneracy guilt then spreads crazy around everywhere.
Be as degenerate as you want but...
Keep it to yourself!!!

degenerates

>I think gays are bad because I'm told so

No first-hand experiences, just following what Jow Forums has forcefed you. Grow up and rejoin society.

low quality shill thread do not reply

got drunk and passed out around a gay guy, woke up to him feeding me cheese-its and stroking my hair.

This is a very accurate representation of hanging out with gays

I don't understand why homos ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS want to be around young children alone for
>pride parades
One homo even tried telling me that if a 4 yr old child can consent to "choose" his gender then he can also suck a dick too. I'm sure you're fine with that being a fairy and all
>no posting 60 year old studies
How is this even an argument if said studies are all true no matter who they are posted by?
>You can't.
Keep telling yourself that as you sink deeper and deeper into masturbation addiction and need more and more taboo shit to get your sick kicks. I'll tell you one thing though: It's good you can hide online because God help you if I see you fondling any kids No jury in the world (except for an all jewish one) would convict me of outright murdering a child molester such as yourself if you are caught in the act. But I imagine you'll likely be dead from HIV by then, at least I hope so.

Attached: 1528892876229.png (754x960, 719K)

OP posted this thread.

got sexually harrassed by a faggot at work

told faggot to fuck off

i got in shit cause he was a faggot

You have 10 seconds to leave.

Attached: 1537836402128.png (396x408, 200K)

Got sexually harassed by gay couple, one of them hugged my while another nearly kissed me on the cheeks.

Went to a gay bar with some roastie I wanted to pork and I’ve never been groped so much in my life like on that night

>only NPCs who can't break from their anti-gay programming think otherwise.
Most people are pro gay ya fag.

The preacher's son molested me when I was 9

In high school the school fag tried to touch my dick in the locker room. I ended in Juvenile Detention for deadly assault and “he” ended with a skull fracture and brain damage.

I'd be more worried about positive interactions desu.

oh I've been lied to quite a lot by homosexuals.

In business, "friendships", and pretty much any context these hedonistic and vile degenerates can only be relied on to follow their libido.

Everything I have personally experienced points to severe personality disorders.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x275, 889K)

Faggot tweaked my nipple in the swimming pool

>Be me 9
>Try to pee in urinal
>Gay gay stands next to me and comments on how big penis is
>Never can use urinal again
Even now as an adult that interaction has ruined me, ffs I was a child why say that?

Good on ya, its a shame that you ended in Juvenile Detention though, I hope that it didn't effect ya life negatively.

I had some drunk Irish faggot try to pick me and my friend up for over 30 minutes. He told us he had aids and then tried following us back up to our hotel room. I grabbed him by his scruff and left him at the hotel front desk when he tried grabbing my ass.

I can’t say it improves my opinion of fags. Gay men have no limit to their lust. Women temper hetero men, while gay men only encourage each other’s debauchery.

How do you damage something that didn't work properly in the first place?

20 years ago back in high school me and my mates went to the carnival in cologne. We were around 16 or 17 back then. And at this bar some sleazy german faggot asked me if someone from the group was willing to go up to the room with him and that he would pay him 100DM. What we did was one guy went along with it and we robbed that motherfucker for over 1000DM.

Attached: 1516421163317.jpg (361x534, 58K)

Only time I ever saw a dude vomit blue was with a queer at a party

I live in the south and so it did not affect me one bit at all.

It is over, I just can't they are all mentally ill.

Attached: 59e00846970f1.jpg (500x374, 37K)

Once at a party I had the green light to fuck a chick, but like a ninja, her gay friend popped in and cock blocked me. I later realized he wasn't "protecting" his friend, he was simply jealous and wanted my dick. That's literally the worst thing I can think of. Which isn't that bad.

I only know one gay guy irl, and he's super conservative. Also is a twink OwO

When a faggot agressively demanded to see my dick while I was a teenager working at a McDonald's drive through. He persisted even when I declined.

That was easy.

I want to lick her fish asshole if you know what i mean

>negative interaction
Fag came in my mouth .

They are an entropic force on society and I have to live in that society.

being sexually assaulted....or sexually harassed was common occurrence working in a restaurant. Thus leaving me no choice to file complaints and change jobs.

Had a homo hit on me at a hotel when I was 14, also had homos make obscene gestures and yell at me when I was younger too.

Fag pride parade blocked the streets and made me late to work.

>Be working at a bar.
>Bar is closing.
>Drunk as fuck faggot doesnt wants to leave.
>Bouncer try to take him to the door
>Faggot start a rant about how he is being discriminated, and how "heteronormative places" need to cease to exist and who knows what the fuck else...
>Plot twist. It was a gay bar.

Too many to list

My daughter was not allowed to draw rainbows by her faggot teacher in school because the rainbow is appropriated by faggots now.

I'm not met a faggot and I hope I never meet one

>Plot twist. This didn't happen.

the absolute state of murica fuck yeah. You should've used the dodgeofpeace tactic.

Attached: dodgeofpeace.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Thanks Pu, all the fags are expelled from Russia, so really we don't have "negative interactions" with perverts.
And you must thank Umumba for making the US an official fagland. 4chin is your last resort to call the perverts fags, so you don't have to write "homosexuals" (cringy!!), so relax and have fun while Don the Con is making Zion great again.

A gay dude tried to make sexual advances in me when I was drunk. Im very tall and powerfully built and he wanted me to fuck him, so it wasnt exactly threatening
Pretty fucking uncomfortable

One gave me a hug one time out of the blue. It was creepy and made me feel icky.

I also got full blown AIDS because he was a faggot.

I tend to have bad experiences with mentally ill people such as yourself

>couple times a week
>suck older guys dick
>let older guy fuck my ass BB
>he gets clingy

WTF faggot

Being a butt hurt faggot about a joke. They’re worse than women.

Just imagine being a women.

They all act like perverted and with disregard towards masculinity because it is part of their identity as cock fanatics.
Their very existence is a disgrace.

show bob

Some fag tried to suck my dick for drug money

dumbass twink didn't tell me he was gay for years until I left for uni
im gay btw

Whose bob? Now I'm confused.

I saw one

Your bob

I used to cut myself so there's that.

Men cannot into bob until they are disgustingfats

I helped a friend and his wife move to an apt complex where they had a faggot roommate. (I methodically subverted my friends perception of gay acceptance, dont worry Jow Forums). But during the moving process this faggot never once helped us lift a single box or piece of furniture. He was definitely 'able bodied' and could have helped if he wanted but his faggot ass just watched us sweat and demanded we put things where he wanted them. Not to mention he closed the door every time we walked out to get another load.

Later on I showed my power level to my friend and now he's pretty much /ourguy/.

One of the fags at my college got done for trying to groom a minor

Attached: IMG_20180925_145652.jpg (403x346, 22K)

Attached: 20180925_164328.jpg (560x436, 97K)

Me no compute. Now show fucking bob

Attached: 1454446890-scclose.jpg (488x488, 13K)

just seeing one is enough for me honestly

>going to a gaybar with a girl
you dipshit they'll think she's your faghag
its your own fault

nude bike ride every year through my city

Attached: A977BED6-EFC8-4002-89F8-2DF140975510.jpg (329x300, 60K)

My boyfriend makes me go to Church. It's super lame.

delet this

Attached: Doom Eternal.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>reason with homos
>i like boys
>no you dont
=pol

You should kill him and then yourself.

I have gay friends, and I actually like them.
Most of them seem fake as fuck, and that they gossip worse than girls. But still, I still legit like them.

Never had problems with homosex around my town. Most of them are well groomed and well, look like a fag but they tend to keep that shit to themselves. I never encountered a raging homos brandishing their sexuality around other people and I live in coastal state.

I had to listen to two faggots in my office blabber on like girly little faggots for over a year before I finally quit and become an electrician instead. Their cock loving voices literally made me leave the tech field.

>Be me
>At con
>Throwing a party in my room and have a ton of people going in and out
>A few of us go outside to smoke cigs
>Everyone standing by my new car
>There's a tranny there too
>We all go back up to the room and party more
>4 am rolls by and I'm ready to pass out
>Start telling people they need to leave
>Tranny refuses
>Tells me I said it could stay in the room
>U wot m8.jpg
>Tell it I didn't

All hell breaks loose

>Tranny throws a huge fit and starts calling me a transphobe
>Tells me I'm worse than Hitler
>Goes on and on with the verbal harrasment
>Finally get them out with the help of roomies
>Comes back after 5 minutes to yell some more about how I'm a bigot
>Open the door and smile big pissing it off even more
>Finally fucks off
>Wake up next day and my car is keyed all the way around

The worst part of this was that I literally dindu nuffin and this mong just started chimping out.

Attached: 1537824018196.jpg (1024x1020, 116K)

You obviously didn't do a very good job

Some faggot kid at summer camp tried to crawl into my bed and make out with me. Had to beat him up to get him off of me.

Have you at least tried to cure them from their mental illness or do you actually prefer hanging out with fags?

>had to beat him off to get him off of me

How? I would assume that sentiment would also extrapolate to other beliefs you have. Do you also get along with blacks and mexicans? Are you one of those "some of them are alright" guys? What is your political ideology?

That's a sin

>be me
>in a class with 3 or 4 faggots
>one of them talks about how heterosexuality should be illegalized during presentation
>leftist classmates start to agree slowly
>Jewish teacher starts talking about hetero privilege
>faggot begins to talk about artificial pregnancy
>after that faggots were more bold in the classes
>dyke tried to hit on my gf
>deckedintheface.jpg
>she stopped after that but it made me uneasy
>learned some faggot had a crush on me
>said they were a degenerate and I wouldn't be a fag in a million years
>somehow this makes people angry that I wouldn't dump gf to be a faggot just because some queer wanted me to
>faggot tried to touch my dick the other day
>dyke was talking to her gf abut how hot my gf is
We need to remove these disgusting fucks from the face of the Earth

Rapey faggots hitting on me in public restrooms and elsewhere when i was 12 or so.

No, it's a revolutionary act. I believe in you.

I think a lot of Almodovar's movies are crap.

Same happen to me i grabbed my girl and got the fuck outa there never again

I was on snapchat and a featured story was the Folsom Street Fair.

It was literally a video of two guys fucking in the street

>implying being a faggot isn't a sin

Gay kid in highschool tried to dictate me using the word "faggot" (wasn't even talking to him), so I spread a rumor that he had HIV and that he infected the bathrooms his HIV+ blood. Health Dept. came, school was closed for 4 days. Since then everyone avoided and alienated the kid so much that he suddenly stopped coming to school. I hope he killed himself. Fuck communist faggots.

Attached: fug-10%.jpg (612x800, 71K)

That's the enemy speaking lies into your heart. Accept Christ into your heart and repent of your sinful lives. It doesn't have to be this way friend.

It's not, adultery is.
Okay, but you've gotta go first.

Not a negative interaction. Just factual information:

I am bipolar.
Went to a clinic, to get treatement. (Reason being that I need see the shrink daily for him to ajust my meds day-to-day)

I'm 25.
Out of all the young people (less than 30 years old) we were 2 out of 10 to be normal heterosexual people.
Most of them had either borderline suicidal problems or something just as bad.

Being homosexual means you're neuro-atypical (neurologicaly different to "the norm")

I didn't believe the Jow Forums rethoric that Homosexuals were degenerate until that experience.

It happened not long ago either.

So yeah, Jow Forums was right.
I was wrong.
Homosexuality can be considered a illness, as long as you consider Psychiatric abnormalities as illnesses.
>Eating disorders, Bipolarism, ADHD, Bordeline, Depression.
If those are mental illnesses then homosexuality is an illness to.

Checkmate faggots.

Otherwise I have no beef with homos.
I'm a liberal. Individual rights are upmost important.
So if Faggy McFagget wants to suck a dick in private, it's none of my business.

Homos are generally harmless, and joyful (gay, Hah!). Usually chill people.
They sometimes do act girly and bitchy.
But that's just gays being feminine.

If you can tolrate female behavior, gay behavior should be the same but coming from man.

I think I didn't forget anything.
I went the route of being Impartial and Factual.
Even though I put my own sentiment.

Honestly guys, gays are not gonna try and steal your girl.
More gays means less competition on the pussy market. Think about it.
They are also great wingmen, if you befriend one, he can get you laid.

>Gays, 7/10, would let God create degenerates again

when i was a college freshman a gay jew (a year older) molested me while i was passed out drunk at a party. i woke up on the floor with my dick in his mouth. when i told people about it they laughed and thought it was funny. "Oh that David, he's such a perv!"

gradually i began to hate them

older dudes are clingy and weird
I told one fucked no and he keeps trying to buy me shit
perhaps I should fuck the faggot over and do findom on the sad bastard

Attached: file.jpg (720x554, 36K)