What position would a half-dutch half-persian have in a future natsoc society?

what position would a half-dutch half-persian have in a future natsoc society?

>inb4 gas chamber

Attached: serveimage.gif (250x300, 447K)

At least you're indo-european bro.

go ask your subhuman racemixing cunt parents you nigger baby and stop shitting up my animu board with your blog posts

diplomatic ambassador to muttistan

gas chamber, or castration better yet

This his only job is patricide

Rope

Whose leg are you trying to pull, Mohammed? Muslims only make up about 1% of our population.

Attached: 1523538575333.png (3902x3733, 3.6M)

Be a good Christian and make Persian carpets.

You'll be dead before any of these larpers ever do anything. Besides do you really think anyone would turn down an ally in our position? There won't be enough non whites on our side to warrant kicking muts out anyway. Even if we did a half Persian would be one of the least bad mixes.

A mass grave.

ffs muslim is NOT A RACE. plesse call them west asians or middle easterners.

I'm pagan

Wouldn't such a mix genetically cluster with Greeks?
Post some PCAs

PCA?

Ambassador in Iran?

you know i can't be iranian at all becuase persian law requires your dad to be persian to be considered persian

How passable for white are you user?

My guess would be doggy style

>in a future natsoc society?
there won't be one, we're merely trying to avoid globalist neofeudalism and Europe is losing.

a lot of people see me as italian, greek, spaniard, or other south euro country, so I'm ok in that regard.

just pay less taxes and stop participating in (((their))) own society. stop feeding the beast.

you will have to work in the potato mines for some years

>persian
anal slave

I'm talking about rights and political movement. The EU continues to centralize and homogenize without any concept of individual right to question the will of the state. The use of Big Tech to silence opposition is just one feature of the grand sweep. About the only thing the USA has going for it is our obsession with the first and second ammendments and the finger in their eye that is Trump. There is no pendulum, it is a great stone on uneven ground, it does not move unless a great many push it, with a very real danger of being crushed.

Attached: illegal_in_UK.jpg (524x975, 49K)

Persians are Aryans though ? You are fine, as long as you're not an Arab you're still accepted in a white ethnostate

When the Netherlands won it's freedom from Spain, one of the key tenets of the new society was religious freedom, due to the people being fed up with the yoke of catholicism. Because of this, the Jews, with their history of being kicked out of nations for kidnapping babies to sacrifice to moloch err... i mean "Being oppressed for their religion" flooded into the Netherlands.

If you're half dutch and half persian, that means you're 6% Sheklegruber and 50% Maeiz-habib.

Remake this post saying you’re half Iranian instead of Persian. Then you will get a real answer.

tier 2 at least with probably a strong chance of tier 1, but that depends on a personal evaluation.

In either case you will probably have more rights than you do now.

there won't be an "ethnostate". EUROPE IS OUR (or yours, whatever) ETHNOSTATE. if you couldn't protect europe, what makes you think you can protect the next ethnostate?

Jontron?

you larpers know that any post-collapse "ethnostate" will be tribal and it won't matter the color of your skin, only if you're kin.