Woman was raped in an Octoberfest, Germany

mtv.fi/uutiset/ulkomaat/artikkeli/saksalaismedia-21-vuotias-suomalainen-raiskattiin-oktoberfesteilla/7087966

Finnish woman was raped in October's beer fest in Germany. The woman was laying on ground unconscious and the rapist was just about the get his trousers up when some men caught him.

Rapist had dark hair and a beard.

>The rapist had a permit of stay in Germany.

Police is investigating.

Attached: schaffen.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

perkele

Attached: 1536756242250.jpg (650x644, 123K)

Here a student was assaulted and raped in the street when she was going home after a party at 3am.
This is the new reality for women in Europe. It's no longer safe for them to be outside on their own, especially at night.

>Oktoberfest
>checks date
>Oktober
>checks date again
????

That's pretty gruesome,just raping some passed out women.It really sucks so many places are unsafe in Europe now.

Attached: 1537853310325.jpg (1200x810, 80K)

Attached: october.webm (712x398, 1.53M)

that's what you get for betraying us in WWII

Oktoberfest is infiltrated now.

Attached: 2F3F07C9-A810-4EAF-99A6-F24DCA40DC3A.jpg (1024x720, 139K)

oktoberfest goes on some weeks to make more shekels

>That's what you get
>German flag
>Crime in Germany
What?

>shitskin raping chinks
shes not white fuck off chink

>now
this shit is tourist trap with many million foreigners every year so obviosly it's full of non germans
the big mega oktoberfests are all shit and overpriced and the small local fests are the real deal

>finish woman.....
can't you read you dumb balkan monkey?

>drunk Arab doesn't pay the hooker
>rape

goddammit Germany when are you going to grow a pair of balls and start kicking them out already?

Attached: 1537859825846.png (1260x817, 1.26M)

>going to "degeneracy incarnate festival"
not a big loss desu

Chances are she sucked dick for coke an hour earlier

It's confusing but it's basically "October eve" like Christmas eve and New Year's eve. Although October probably isn't very special.

Actuaclly we weren't your offical allies in ww2, only two countries fighting same enemy totally different reasons : )

^ this thing what they teach us in school :D

But don't worry next war we don't switch side like in ww1 and ww2 we promise

is it really? I always wanted to go to a German Oktoberfest with my dad, although Brazil now looks a better option with your muslim problem

brazil has 5 times more arabs than we have but alright...

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Based and redpilled

Attached: marco2.jpg (694x996, 113K)

>now looks a better option with your muslim problem
Eh. I'd bet good money Germany is still safer than Brazil. Plus it has probably some of the highest security standarts.

>with my dad
Why? What do you expect? It's not sightseeing it's not art. It's sit in a tent and get drunk. I understand taking your dudebros at 18 to pick up some sluts but your dad?
I could think of a million more pleasurable things to visit in Germany if not to fuck dirndl bitches.

>Plus it has probably some of the highest security standarts
The oktoberfest. Not Germany in general of course

they are a lot more docile and the southern parts of Brazil have a lot of near 100% white towns with just as good Oktoberfests
>source: my father who traveled there plenty of times

My dad lived in Germany when he was young and me and him always wanted to go and enjoy an Oktoberfest together, plus we don't like getting drunk and I could care less for sluts

Can I wish for a truck of peace for oktoberfest?

Moar like Cocktoberfest am i rite

Attached: giphy (2).gif (498x331, 2.15M)

>woman goes to a beer festival
>gets so drunk she passes out in public
>complains about muh rape
these types of women are not even worth mentioning, stop getting outraged at low quality women allowing arabs to take advantage of them, they don't give a fuck about you

I always wanted to go to that festival, drink a bunch of beer and eat some food. Sounds chill.

Should happen more often.
I am sure that's what the girls are gonna vote for.
Or the men could just take their rights away and slap and bash them until they don't try to get into a position of control and power until she is been cleared of actually understanding and caring about her nature to dismantle the very civilisation that protects her.

Or force them back into the kitchen, force them to eat better, force them to stay valuable until they marry YOUNG, instill in men to stop giving a fuck about their suffrage and solipsism and stop the government and media to brainwash kids into something that will end up in misery.

Women never think, they only feel.
It's up to men to think and do things that hurt us the most:
Take their voting rights away, take more rights away until they are not dangerous to society and themselves any longer.

And kill those male feminists, soibois and white knights.
This encompasses antifa as well, you can't deny it.
There is no solution that works just by talking.

I really hate Muslims. Every. Single. One. There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim. I'd really love to see every Muslim deported and nuked in their native lands. Nothing good came out of Islam.

First started around 1800 and it was for the wedding of some royal.
Bavarians found out that it was a good enough reason to get wasted and continued that tradition.
Since the weather is better in September they put it a few weeks ahead and made it longer for more shekkels.

>plus we don't like getting drunk and I could care less for sluts
Nigga what did I just say.

>be a Finness
>go to Germany
>drink shamelessly too much alcohol
>pass out
>get raped by a migrant
Should I be angry?

Me too Duerte-Sempai

Not everything involving alcohol requires you to get drunk you idiot, I thought you Germans looked down on drunkenness

>implying you don't get that too

Guessing you live on the southern parts of the Philippines. It sucks what Islam is doing to that place.

>cucks cucking in Cuckia.
What else is new?

>Should I be angry?
No.
Chances are high that she was a suvakki.
[suvakki - tolerant immigrants lover]

Pretty based and unfortunately true,that girl likely voted for refugees and drinked herself to the point of passing out in a societal highly attended event isn't a good sign she's any decent women. Yet we only blame the men and never this roasties who literally put themselves in this positions, they are oblivious that their feminism doesn't mean shit because Muslims aren't peaceful and respectful like European males.

soon dammit, soon

Attached: SHOOT IT DOWN.gif (360x240, 3.18M)

rapes don't happen this way, why are you guys so dumb?

So that mongolian woman didn't get raped at all then.

lmfao you are such a retard

#believethevictim
#istandwithher
NO RAPISTS, NO KKK, NO FACIST USA!!!

Attached: Luke_Crywalker.png (565x492, 608K)

people who are legitly raped don't go public with it
when women are raped and go public its because they raped their own reputation with their own irresponsible actions (drunk sex with a stranger)

that's what you get for losing WW2

handing over Finland into Stalin's sphere of interest and sinking Finnish ships in the Baltic Sea was no betrayal?

Woman gets raped, goes to the hospital, hospital calls the police, rape gets reported by someone along the way

Glad I wrote down the party I was at in my calendar. Kek

Majority of young females vote for muslim immigration. Not our job to judge rapes.

Attached: en_kerro1.png (142x142, 5K)

this is your chance finnland
make happening happen

Some say "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
In Finland they say "Fuck Russia, slavs go home"