Single handedly responsible for creating modern pop culture, masculinity...

>Single handedly responsible for creating modern pop culture, masculinity, and ideas that not only influence the west but reaches as far as the Far East as well.

Say something nice to them.

Attached: 1470536145_080716a01_CopCamp.009_t1070_h8216b2d100029b39e8ab7d9f667c500e6cb4de7c.jpg (1070x768, 130K)

easy black people created islam. it was that moment when whitey devil larpers wanted to make the prophet into white. black power is strong worldwide.

Attached: 7E66B63C-2F4B-4C15-8C3E-42C8E867CFE1.jpg (933x526, 126K)

my dog is black, he's alright I guess.

They didn’t do it by themselves

African are pharaohs and kings of the past. get it through your head. before and before after

But seriously, How did this degenerate culture take such a hold and seemingly come out of nowhere since the 1950's?.

Was is just the Jews taking what would be most destructive to the West and pushing it until it became mainstream and popular?

whitey the black skin is the accumulated jealousy of inferiors wyte races

What is it about hip hop culture that's appealing to normies?

>the black skin is the accumulated jealousy of pasties

>According to Ice, Knight took him out on the balcony by himself, and implied that he would throw him off the balcony unless he signed the publishing rights to the song over to Knight; Knight used Ice's money to help fund Death Row Records.
So a white guy is responsible for most of Rap and hip-hop’s most revered music, ironic really.

Attached: DFDC9982-AF9C-4175-AB86-7A7245AE86E9.jpg (465x394, 51K)

>get it through your head

blacks were rich and strong bodied Islamic invader kings and kings of the past who served to one on but become pharaohs
>black is right

Your people eat shit out of cows asses and kill each other for being penis stealing witches

I didn't know begging the white man for money and crying over mean words that hurt their feelings was masculine. Where I'm from being a pussified beggar is female behavior.

My dog is white. Are you sure your not mis-racing your dog?

I say FUCK YOU, NIGGER, YOU'LL NEVER BE HUMAN

Masculinity's last hold out is in Rap, Hip Hop and the rest of black American culture. (((They))) have made it shameful for any other race to be masculine.

Attached: IMG_0495.jpg (2048x1467, 349K)

>Russian
>Human

Fuck off, you troll shit

google, google, google

Anyone on this board listening to Rock music is basically listening to a rendition of Rock & Roll which is a rendition of the Blues that in fact, niggers created.

Cucks.

>Masculinity's last hold out is in Rap, Hip Hop and the rest of black American culture
Masculinity is all about being a human being. You are not human, you Shitskin.

Sweden is in the North, Leroy.

By that rationale, Europeans are also kangz, but like actual kangz lol not the made-up ones you niggers claim.

Damn, nigger, you're as thirsty as you are stupid.

We can use them as meatshields when slaying the Kikes

After that ship them off to Afrika with a goodbye-nuke

Says you.

> muh kikes
Nazis=Niggers. I don't see any difference.

Says a Nigger shitbeast.

off youself, mongolian insectoid

WE

Fuck off, Nutsucker shill.

literally bait in the id...

Attached: wage cage.jpg (579x739, 142K)

No, you were not, Tayroninho

u truly r kangz

Only kids like nigger shit.

S.

Degenerate yankee goy. I hope Jews kill you all like sick mad lousy dogs.

Come on now Sasha, just quote with "WUZ". Don't break my legs.

>t. nigger grasping for relevance
masculinity requires being a father, lol.

I do say that you are a Nigger too.

Says (You)

Fuck off, you crapblood

The genre of thesus.

Why don't we manage to use the niggers in our advantages instead of wanting to completely exterminate them? I mean, it's more pratical if we have them on our side instead against us.

Says uoy

Their place is in Apefreaka. That's it.

stop being nice to them
maybe they will learn to behave

Attached: IMG_20180330_160631.jpg (768x625, 35K)

>masculinity
Literally the opposite

There must be a balance. We can't hate black people forever, can we? I ain't a libatard or some shit, but we shouldn't go to complete extremes.

You know you belong to an ugly stupid shitskinned tribe of apes that won't ever become even closely human. Now shine'em shoes last time, you Buck. You won't see any like these in Liberia.

I'm not going to be nice to you, Nigger.

They are simply not human. They don't deserve our hate. Their place is in Apefreaka.

Says u.

Lol

I disagree. They are human. I don't think we should baby them and telll them that they are "oppressed" just because they want to feel like a minority.

is more than that
Africa needs another European takeover
you know
establish civility there
they are just monkeys with guns at this current state