Was MJ redpilled and innocent of pedo allegations?

Attached: 105123543.jpg (316x316, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=h7O1I4dZQMU
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>call out the jews
>suddenly you're publicly lambasted as a pedophile
hmmm

MJ was a childstar, he was likely raped as a kid himself. Thats why he created the neverland ranch i believe, because he wanted to give the children a safe haven, something he never had. He was not a Pedo and thus not contrallable, but he was liked by virtually everyone and thus got a lot of influence. He already was talking about some of (((their))) stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
publically, only a matter of time till goes into the pedo shit. So they accused him of what they do themselves to silence him and later kill him.

Remember that this nigger was so based God removed the curse of canaan from him and made him white again.

kek

MJ did nothing wrong. The pedo kikes got him

Attached: micheal jackson redpill.png (891x1067, 630K)

Daily reminder that MJ was innocent, redpilled and God's only begotten nigger. Truly an honorary Aryan for all intents and purposes.

>Remember that this nigger was so based God removed the curse of canaan from him and made him white again.

tfw vitiligo is a blessing from god

Definitely a pedo. Also had the most annoying fanbase in history who worship him as this saint who was going to rid the world of poverty and sorrow

>Remember that this nigger was so based God removed the curse of canaan from him and made him white again.
And all the other nigs with it were so blessed for their niggerness?

Attached: (3).jpg (362x500, 63K)

He waa prolly guilty but he was prolly a pedo because he was sexually abused as a child in the music industry

he somehow managed to put the words "kike me" into one of his most popular songs. How is it I never heard of this until Jow Forums told me?

Attached: 1525099637108.png (658x768, 185K)

I watched the interview with Martin Bashir last night, funnily enough on YT. With an open mind, you can begin to see how much his childhood damaged the adult Jackson. He gets quite defensive on the topic of plastic surgery, although I'm not sure why Bashir had to be so matter-of-fact about some questions. I do believe MJ was operating on a level above in his thinking. Bashir was trying to ram the fact home that children sleeping in the same room as a fully grown man was 'wrong'. Jackson doesn't get defensive here, which was interesting. It's almost as if he can't quite understand what sleeping in the same room has to do with illicit activity. You can see in his body language he can't quite compute that idea. Yet, I could see with the plastic surgery questions, that MJ was perhaps telling white lies.

You can see in the interview when shopping with Bashir that he liked spending a lot of money, which makes me think he was too attached to the material side of things - an insane amount of money spent on tacky vases and artifacts. But, when walking past artwork in the interview, he clearly saw that one painting was of Apollo, which impressed me.

Here's the thing: Jimmy Saville, a Knight of the Realm, was able to carry out an abhorrent amount of crimes over decades with impunity. It was an open secret, but no one touched him. For Jackson, a black male with a kind heart, a few bogus allegations about child molestation was enough to bring the press out like rabid wolves, nearly destroying his career. It practically destroyed the man! This is the world we live in. Makes me sick.

>youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
gotdamn

Attached: 1390388674962.jpg (451x600, 28K)

>Bashir was trying to ram the fact home that children sleeping in the same room as a fully grown man was 'wrong'. Jackson doesn't get defensive here, which was interesting. It's almost as if he can't quite understand what sleeping in the same room has to do with illicit activity. You can see in his body language he can't quite compute that idea.

The thing is it doesn't compute because of the size of the room. You can sleepover in MJs room and it was almost the size of a formal dining area with a bed to match. It was huge. You could both be in the same room and literally not see each other.

Why was 80s MJ so cool bros? anyone want a dump?

Attached: mjbadred2.jpg (617x1200, 79K)

Whiter than any of yous will ever be

He was innocent

see this video

youtube.com/watch?v=h7O1I4dZQMU

Attached: donald-trump3.jpg (2000x1600, 1.54M)

He was most certainly.
Did he do "weird" things with kids? Like actually sleep with them? Sleep sleep? Yes.
Played games and had pillow fights and the like. Absolutly.
He had NO childhood himself NONE. So when he became richer than daddy warbucks, he went full child mode.
Who do you have to be around to enjoy that? Other kids. He was "off" not "normal" but he NEVER diddled those kids, at MOST he treated them like a teddy bear when it was bedtime. And he saw what the kikes were doing, and he pointed it out.
Keep in mind NO CRIMINAL CHARGES WERE EVER FILLED. NONE.
It was a smear campaign to take the view of the kikes. A simply distraction, and then they fucking killed him.
Miss you Michael, have fun on the ferris wheel with God.

T. Jew

(You)

Attached: 1524295185208.jpg (960x640, 134K)

>this
I'm convinced that he was innocent

Sheeit. Notice how this is covered by an amatuer footage. Fake news would never cover this.

Attached: 1519759711086.jpg (400x504, 53K)

Its also hard to find. If you search Michael Jackson warns illuminati on youtube, you wont see it at the top, despite searching the exact keywords of the title

>Was MJ redpilled
Yes.
>innocent of pedo allegations?
Yes.

Yup.

Good God, he was one very based man.

MJ was being targeted mocked by the media, he got angry and tried to blacken his persona up.
Calling out the Jew, police brutality, da government is bad generic soul brotha shit. What he didn't know was there is a price for saying this shit and he wasn't some dumb rapper who can be pacified back in line with some money, new record deal, and shiny new shit. He was at the top of the world of popular music.
MJ unwittingly made himself an even bigger target because his influence was more than a bunch of black kids in the ghetto it reached white youths and countries afar.
A naive man sheltered from reality he had no idea that the shit he's been doing in his private life were easy pickings. He didn't take the necessary precautions most would take.
So call him a pedophile, pay off a few white trash families to take part in the ruse, and it's all in the bag.
>MJ was a childstar, he was likely raped as a kid himself.
>he was sexually abused as a child in the music industry
MJ was managed by his father all the way into young adult hood. The jews in the industry didn't get to him until he was isolated form Joe.
As for sexual abuse other than seeing some fucked up shit when Joe forced his boys to play black night clubs. And him peeping on his older brothers conquests MJ wasn't sexually abused just exposed to sex the wrong way. He was physically abused though. Joe Jackson would beat and berate the boys constantly because in his eyes perfection in performance is everything. Most of them admitted to it but took it back once it was public knowledge because Joe Jackson still controlled them even as adults except for Michael who wasn't afraid of Joe anymore.

[Hook]
All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us

[Verse 2]
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don’t you black or white me

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

>jews killed michael jackson because he said the word kike in a song one time

Attached: 1515667973424.jpg (900x900, 73K)

MJ Dindu Nuffin

quality post, hans

Haha, good point!

His accusers were Jewish too faggot. Remember (((CNN’s))) breathless coverage the trial?

he was about to expose the JUDEN
its why they got rid of him

He had no labido, his parents chemically castrated him, just a weird guy

is anyone who makes $100m or more a year innocent?

Michael isn't innocent and neither is Trump

Being poor isnt a virtue

Crap, I'm a little sad now. Back when I was young I really didn't know anything about Michal Jackson and I fell for the non stop fake news (((media))) portrayal that he was horrible.

(((they))) killed him

Attached: 1508099824611.png (1601x1227, 2.14M)

Neither is worshipping money

required reading

Attached: Michael.jpg (1920x1770, 941K)

Ok

>MJ only one who could heal racial tensions between white and coloured
>names jew
>suddenly he's ultra evil and everything he stood for is gone
>whites and coloured at each others throats while (((they))) get rich off the tensions

Malcolm X also warned of this.

Trump knows they killed his friends.

They did the same to JFK jr

>Skin head, dead head
>Everybody’s gone bad
>Trepidation, speculation
>Everybody, allegation
>In the suit, on the news
>Everybody, dog food
>Black male, blackmail
>Throw your brother in jail

>Tell me, what has become of my rights?
>Am I invisible 'cause you ignore me?
>Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
>I’m tired of being the victim of shame
>They’re throwing me in a class with a bad name
>I can’t believe this is the land from which I came
>You know, I really do hate to say it
>The government don’t wanna see
>But if Roosevelt was livin'
>He wouldn’t let this be, no, no

Attached: 543609608-1024x1024.jpg (713x1024, 395K)

now post the lyrics to smooth criminal

Studio version said kike me public version said bite me.

MJ was not a pedo. I am not saying that what he did with kids is right, but it had more to do with the fact that he viewed himself as a kid than anything else.

Why am i so sure? because MJ was chemically castrated by his dad, one of the last castratos

He was a victim, not a perpetrator. When he started shaking the wrong trees the whole inviting kids to the ranch thing made it easy to ruin his rep.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (221x290, 102K)

They said he would use his time at the ranch with the kids to protect them from the other elites, who were constantly abusing them.

absolutely based
yes

no one's going to mention the fucking shower caps they've got over their hats. fuck me.

Attached: 1537f780318923.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

>Jew me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me

his downfall all makes sense now

Michael was one of the last black musicians that didn’t act like a nigger. So the Jews had him killed.

tl;dr jews

He lifted his baby outside the edge of his balcony.

>Jackson reportedly never had an interest in having any type of sex as a youngster. In one alleged incident, when he was 15 years old, a male family member arranged for two prostitutes to take his virginity. They were told to "work him over", before being locked in a room with him.[12] Instead Michael picked up a Bible and read bible verses to the girls. The girls left in tears
There is no doubt this man was unbelievably and incredibly based and he should be looked up to and studied in detail.

Attached: st-christopher-patron-of-travelers-wallet-prayer-c.jpg (739x1024, 68K)

Jackson occasionally admonished and advised the groupies and prostitutes sent to pleasure his siblings. One Jackson fan recalled being selected from the audience to meet with Jackie. Backstage, she was handed a scrap of paper with an address to the location in which they were to meet. Michael approached her from behind and warned her that his brothers did not treat women right and that his brother only wanted to use her for sex. Changing the subject, the female fan asked for the pop star's autograph, which request he obliged in addition to writing, "Please, don't go". The woman ignored Michael's request and headed to the Jacksons' apartment complex, where she had sex with Jackie. Afterward, Jackie informed the woman that they would not meet again. Ashamed and upset, the fan left the apartment in tears.[12]

On another occasion, a prostitute was brought to Jackson's room after a concert in Madison Square Garden. There, the pop star interrogated the sex worker, asking why she was a prostitute, whether she wanted to have sex with him, and how much it would cost. The woman responded that she was a prostitute for the money, but that she would have sex with him for free because she wanted him. The prostitute then proceeded to unbutton her blouse, exposing her breasts. Apparently repulsed, Jackson turned his head and begged her to "put them back".[12] The singer suggested that they talk instead but would still pay her, which the prostitute declined to do; she was not there to talk. Instead, she gave Jackson her telephone number, urging him to call her when he wanted to "get off". Jackson acknowledged the prostitute as she left, stating that he would perhaps call her one day, though he never did.