India on suicide watch! The Paki Pimp strikes again!

How can the poos ever come back from this?

sify.com/news/imran-khan-insults-modi-news-national-sjyjNUchhcgdf.html

Attached: 243D7B15-C196-4F24-A9B6-0CDF343E1996.jpg (750x1251, 450K)

I know Poos are so easily offendable: just look at the outrage that Padmavati movie stormed!
>A open letter to ISI: Nuke Uttar Pradesh & Bihar, they are the best weapons of poos, do not concentrate first on Delhi or Mumbai.

fuck you incel fatty

KOT IN POTT

Desperate much?

Sime irrelevant attention seeking whore spewing some temper tantrum

Take more refugees in you dumb pasta nigger white genocide is a good thing

Post bob and vagene

Ind*Ian women are rightful property of Pakistani bulls.

>turn up in every single indian thread
>start whining about being a turbovirgin after 50 useless posts
kys retard

keep them animals in their place pajeet,they are no match for you

>Pakistan: Muslim
>India: Non-muslim
Yeah, I know whose side I am on. Spoiler: Not Mohammedans

We won't take anymore, we're full. You seem a bit angry & desperate.

Attached: 15977595_120599858447390_6032570884158446514_n.jpg (502x442, 29K)

Hows life in Marrakesh

I want WAR modi will not and should not take this threat lightly and issue a pree release calling pakistani president butchered
Pig's balls and that it should quiet down suck on Modi's glorious cock and balls

You have to go back. Even if you were born in Germany: go the fuck back.

Yeah and kill those manginas of their husbands first before raping them.

You have to go back, hindu boi

How can you disgusding filth look your little sister and goat in the eye and tell them you love them after you rape them and pump your filthy seed inside of them. you are a very sad people

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Marine Corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Indian Marine Commandos. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Asia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Indian Marine Commandos and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

t. recently arrived NGO ship invader

Whatta shitstorm for both sides

Ohh I am so scared!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 321K)