Lol! Virgin!

>Lol! Virgin!
Why do they go with such pathetic childish insults?

Attached: 2FD14C8A-CD52-4F55-A5C0-0CD0E496DF19.jpg (1242x1532, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/orders/18grantednotedlist.pdf
supremecourt.gov/orders/grantednotedlists.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait was he a virgin or was he raping people. Someone please help me understand.

the left has lost their minds

He was an incel who tried to rape these strong women but his penis was too small

Millions of Americans believe if you weren't sexually active before 18 that there's something wrong with you.

They hate purity. The reasons are obvious.

He was both. Literally Hitler.

The left is destroying its self.

People watch Jimmy Kimmel?

Zog cocksuckers like Kimmel should be chained to a floor and have their fucking skin peeled off. Not even being edgy, fucking millions of people in this shithole country need to be BUTCHERED. Muh electric jew comedians, so funny! You know what's funny? Jimmy Kimmel having his tongue torn out of his skull, screaming and gurgling, choking to death on his own blood. Now that's funny.

I had a calender in highschool to mark down peoples birthdays and important things I had to go to. Is Jimmy really reaching that far for some joke?

>he uses a calender to mark important events, LOL what a virgin loser!

Doesn't he realize how stupid he sounds?

I called this out yesterday when people were talking about the calendar, it was only a matter of time before they moved on to calling him a bitter virgin

>hes raped 50 women
>lol he was a virgin
Do they just admit they are lying but their followers now condone lying as a political tool so its ok?

I mean really this stuff is insane how obviously bullshit it is but 50% of Americans are ok with it.

The left cannot conceive of an attractive, social person holding onto their virginity until after college.

Attached: farm daughter meradith.jpg (720x540, 85K)

Daily reminder, marry a virgin or you are trying to put babies into a worn out flesh sack.

Attached: 1533030270088.jpg (720x689, 31K)

Who is Jimmy Kimmel?

Sounds like a nobody to me

So he's a virgin rapist? How the fuck does that work?

A 17 year old that eventually makes his way to the Supreme Court

>Virgin
Only thing worse than a rapist.

If you're not a degenerate and don't lose your vcard at age 14, you're a loser to them.

>making fun of someone for being a virgin at 17
Is this real life?

>Kavanaugh get confirmed
>It's a Kimmel cries episode

Attached: kimmel.jpg (750x375, 40K)

Democrats are liars. They will ruin anyone they are ordered to attack by their Jew masters.

She said large don't be a liar

has that dense mother fucker ever heard of fb?

>try to accuse a guy of rape
>it turns out he's a member of the alt-right and lost his virginity an average of 7 years later than his liberal peers
>rape allegation falls apart
>change tactics to virgin-shame him as if that's a reason to not put him on the Supreme Court

This timeline is spinning out of control

Attached: 617WM7zreQL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Stock photo
No one lives like this except on a tv show

>Sexual purity. Once a virtue, now a sin.
How long until we start lynching christians who believe sex should only be within the sanctity of marriage?

NPCs watch Jimmy Kimmel, not real people

Might have to check that one out. But its funny the media has to report what he said. No one would know if they didnt.

Fuck you. People need to die.

Why do people overrate sex so much? I lost my virginity at 19 and not only was it shit but I regret not saving it for someone I love and my life did not change in the slightest

this is the perfect time to start a #VirginMeToo movement to shame liberals into hurting virgins feelings.

Attached: forever-a-virgin_o_857391.jpg (475x563, 45K)

>potential mass murderer.

That's how far we have fallen. And we do nothing.

kek

>the year 2018
>MSM uses random incoherent ramblings of a bottom list tier comedian in their reporting
Isn't that sad? Breaking news, John Oliver said druuuuumpf lelelele omg can you believe it?

>Hurr durr, Cavanaugh is a rapist he only thinks with his dick
>Hurr durr, Cavanaugh is a loser virgin who couldn't get laid

This is why celebrity gossip doesn't count as news or politics.

>im not edgy
>but this talking head who will he a literal nobody in 5 years needs to be horiffically tortured
>and millions of people need to die
>haha THATS funny but im not edgy tho
peak teen post
lol do something then pussy

They will eventually spin it that you can be a rapist and still a virgin because you lose your virginity only through consensual sex.

>not even being edgy
Actually, you're being very edgy. But that doesn't make what you said any less true. On the day of the rope I will be right there next to you.

Yeah, we're gonna need the bigger one boys.

Attached: safety-1st-table-edge-protector-medium-b16.jpg (800x800, 119K)

They are playing right into his hand. He threw the virgin line out there because he knew the left couldn't resist and take the bait. Now they are all building up his persona as a nice little pathetic virgin who would never sexually assault someone. He is hiding his true Chad powerlevel of chugging kegs and dragging his harem of sex slaves into his dungeon and tying them to the radiator(allegedly)

Elaborate

t. virgin

It was always a virtue for females. Males who wanted to but couldn't get some were always the laughing stock of the world.

found the virgin

hmm that actually seems plausible

What more do you need to see that kikes and their little golems are pathetic scum that need the rope.

Attached: 86cc11a098ad25aed29c3d1a78b5de1f38993b333a365aa513bc574e586dbd7a.gif (130x180, 27K)

The essence of your words is valid, but tone down the edge m8

And yet he rises to the highest position in his profession.

Is this thread satire? How is it even possible to be a virgin past 16? What the fuck is going on, are you guys serious?

You have to leave your basement to lynch people

It was possible back then.

So, basically, you're a virgin until a woman says you're no longer a virgin.
>Through the power of Christ, YOU ARE NOW BORN AGAIN!
But the left will still claim to not be religious.

He was the rare Chad Virgin

>marry a virgin or you are trying to put babies into a worn out flesh sack.
If she's a good girl and sh'es only had one or two boyfriends on long-term relationships then it is alright?

You have to know that some douche democrat is making the case to call in every girl that Kavanaugh dated to confirm when he lost his virginity.
And all the while they'll laugh that the guy has morals.

It's almost like someone can choose when they feel like having sex and control their impulses despite coming from a good family and having every opportunity to do so, weird bro

Attached: IMG_0325.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

might turn out ok. It's simple statistics - you have the best prospects with virgin wife. Doesn't mean you can't lead happy life with a slut, but it's quite a bit less likely.

>control their impulses despite coming from a good family and having every opportunity to do so
Yes sweetie. That's the reason you're still a virgin. We believe you.

Maybe in your country. Im about 3 years younger than kavanaugh and I only knew 1 or 2 incels that were still virgins past 15/16. Where do you think the 'backseat' meme came from?

Wew lad, how was your 13th birthday?

Attached: ow edge.png (420x420, 382K)

That's why you're a loser and he's a supreme court judge.

Get with the narrative. He was an INCEL--the lowest form of male life driven to rape by constant sexual rejection.

>accuse you of rape
>place burden of proof to disprove historic rape on you
>you have proof you didn't rape
>"haha what a loser"

Would you say a woman is a slut if she had her first boyfriend for two years (high school) and her second boyfriend for five years (college) and then married me?

>teenage boy decides not to have sex despite constant opportunity
good one

the mentally ill far-left sheep are hedonists who use social shaming to mock anyone who hasn't done anal by age 15. if you haven't sucked at least 20 dicks or plowed 20 stacies, you are a dangerous incel, which is a head fuck because I thought lay counts where "toxic masculinty"

oh well I guess it's only applicable to men in a selective manner for the purpose of destroying political opponents. handsome, non-political chad rapes=the woman is wrong. all the stacies, "i'd let him rape me any day" seething incel republican ordinary looking family man so much as goes in for a kiss=lynch this ted bundy wannabe naooo!!!

Oh no, i call you out for talking shit and you call me a loser as you retreat.
How will I ever recover?

its cool to be a degenerate in 2018

Ever been to utah?

Id call her ugly or a liar.

Want to know what is really sad? There is people who actually believe that Faggot Kimmel. This whole Ford thing is out of control, if he is confirmed it will hopefully destroy this #MeToo movement plaguing us all but if for some reason he is not confirmed then we are in for dark, dark days. The fact that all of Hollywood is collectively siding with a woman just because of he sex and just calling this innocent man a rapist should show you how far low the democrats of suken. I fear for the future of all men of Brett is denied his nomination, this will start a chain of events and precedent that lynch mob is the new rulers of this countries. Not just that but the media should no longer hold any credibility after reporting on such a ludacris and inconsistent story. You all need to understand this is do or die time. We are look at a new standard on how not just democrats but people in general to go to virtue signal.

>Get laid: Toxic masculinity. Probably #MeToo`ed as soon as one girl regrets sleeping with you.
>Don`t get laid: Incel. Probably rapist and/or mass shooter.
What the fuck are men supposed to do?

>not being edgy
>is edgy

You're not wrong though, and that's what counts.

No, if she's telling the truth. They don't. Unless you knew her all that time.

you already have ure answer pierre

Hey! He's just an edgy comedian!

If she was that pure, she's still be with the first guy.

So unless you can confirm that both dudes were in fact POS to her. She's not being honest about her sexual past.

>why do they do pathetic childish insults

Said by somebody on Jow Forums

Kimmel (and Colbert) get consistently stomped in the 18-49 demo by Family Guy reruns on Adult Swim. Ratings for the genre are down 75% since the 90s and these days consist almost entirely of elderly PEOPLE who fell asleep hours ago with the TV on and turbolefties tuning in to get their daily opinions.

Attached: BLUMPF.jpg (558x592, 41K)

I believe there is a case on the supreme court docket that's serious enough to the democrats and their donors (kikes) that they would go balls to the wall insanity to stop Kavanaugh from serving the October session at any cost.

And I believe this one is a huge fucking deal:

Royal v. Murphy AKA CARPENTER, INTERIM WARDEN V. MURPHY

Issue: Whether the 1866 territorial boundaries of the Creek Nation within the former Indian Territory of eastern Oklahoma constitute an “Indian reservation” today under 18 U.S.C. § 1151(a).

In case you aren't aware and haven't been following the Keystone Pipeline issue:
That's the keystone pipeline
There are BILLIONS of dollars on both sides of this case
Probably several billion from the Saudi's alone - supporting the dems in trying to stop this.
This could very well be the key issue the Dem's do not want Kavanaugh on the bench for - they probably have a centrist justice on their side.

There are other cases that are highly suspect this October session including ones involving: Application of the 8th amendment to states, Arguing the attorney generals power to regulate Sex Offender Registry law, and others of economic significance.

This is the current docket for the October session - peruse it in full - there is enough in here there is probably more than one case the Dems/kikes CANT LOSE

PDF: supremecourt.gov/orders/18grantednotedlist.pdf

Link to page that has link to PDF:
supremecourt.gov/orders/grantednotedlists.aspx

Probably the kind of teen that would eventually become scotus instead of a D rate late night host that couldn't cut it at stand-up.

Attached: 1518813033774.gif (720x480, 126K)

Pathetic childish insults are part and parcel to the nanny state model. We live in a kindergarten for grown ups.

One's that join the supreme court later in life

>Shames people for being virgins.
>"No u".

Boys, light up

it's called cornering the target with impossible standards. the target=beta males and walking the fine line chads.

the reason=division between the sexes, breakdown of families, women getting unjustified leadership roles. the result=unbalanced society, women subconsciously want to have beta provider while getting raped by chad/fucking him on the side. DARK TIMES FRIEND

What if it's a trustworthy person and you've fallen in love with her? Trust is never 100% sure but depending on your level of love, you aren't a lie detector or a policeman, you trusted your loved one.

>If she was that pure, she's still be with the first guy.
People age between 16 and 26. Also, how do you know it's not the guy who left her?

I honestly think that 2 boyfriends doesn't make a woman a slut if she was serious during several years.

I've kept all my journals fron elementary school on. I'm 32 now. I've kept them for nostalgic reasons but mainly because i was so bored in school an draw many pictures in my journals but now sure as shit i will never throw any journal aelway ever. All these fake rape allegations force me to meticulously document my life

After seeing him with Hillary I realized I wanted Colbert taken down more than I do the witch herself. Is that part of her vodoo or is Colbert really the final boss in Trump curse?

How do liberals learn to live without any shame?

t. Rancid roast beef flaps

I don't even want to see the comments, I can only imagine how many fucking beta faggots and sheep agreed with Kimmel. Social media is full of idiots and gives those odors a voice. Everyday I hate social media more and more. It's destroying this country along with out media.

I think I somehow destroyed my sexual urges through drug use (which I have pretty much stopped now)
Still not a virgin but not much desire to pursue sex anymore.
Feels bad

Attached: 1511345702693.png (370x359, 183K)

I'm have only the information you supplied. But that would be my default position.

Pretty sure Kavanaugh is the first case ina while of a meticulous journal keeper being accused of rape. The chances of it happening again in your lifetime is probably pretty small.

Attached: 1537832956711m.jpg (1024x416, 56K)

I knew three alone, two are married now. Get your shit together degenerates. Decent people still exist outside your bedrooms. Maybe it's just the hypersexual environment of Europoors.