Independence for Galicia

I am a current member of “BNG” a polítical party here in Galicia, that defends independence from the Spanish oppressor State.

We want our factories back. Not in Spain, a fascist State that promotes corruption. We want no borders with any country but Spain. The land of the free, the workers, women and LGBT members.

Long life to Galiza. Our land will be free.

>youtu.be/HY8UrbCLCuk

Attached: F28FCEBE-8DA3-4068-A102-8C5421AA18B6.jpg (650x817, 42K)

Long live the spanish kingdom

You should kill yourself and stop embarrassing your family.

OK.

I’m pretty fucking sure you voted for Trump

Galicia will be freed from your imperialist mentality. Accept freedom for the iberian minorities. Accept LGBT and all the refugees that will come, we need them.

One day Galiza will be annexed to Portugal. SOON.

>memeflag with the textbook slide thread

I'm gallego myself, OP is a kike. You know what to do.

>Iberian minorities

Attached: eybfgzsmmfa11.jpg (306x306, 14K)

Our heritage is celtic and german. Not like the southern muslim mixed regions of Spain.

Attached: B7877607-6963-42BD-9EFB-5655E2351A60.jpg (220x260, 44K)

>I'm a pepero that is happy living in the absolute misery galicia is in for decades and I'm glad we're destroying local galician culture for my globalist masters
patethic

Sounds gay

stop being a faggot

Don’t be homofobic you damn fascist. Even BNG’s President is gay and hates straight white Christian males.

Attached: Setembro2006_021.jpg (768x1024, 214K)

We demand Portuguese annexation, after one single condition that the Portuguese people recognize their language as a Galician dialect.

What's the point in insulting Southern Spaniards for being of Islamic descent when you want Refugees anyway?

Attached: Picard.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Attached: spanish_pepe.jpg (300x180, 12K)

Nuke the peninsula, please.

Don't try to find any logic on leftists secessionist arguments.

Fair point. They live in contradiction.

Upvoted.
If only there was a decent Galician nationalist party and not that aids ridden circus that is B"""N"""G

If he was a pepero he wouldn't say "kike". Peperos love jews more than their own people.