>have big family with submissive wife
>then one day jamal rapes his 16 years old daughter
>"w-well, i guess she has to give birth now, otherwise it would be murder"
Imagine being this much of a cuckold HAHAHAHA

Attached: 390293029.gif (500x545, 263K)

Post more Raphi, slut.

I want raphi to abort my babies desu

Sure.

Attached: 88968706549790.jpg (1200x1693, 170K)

Good boi

>then one day jamal rapes
in Christian country this would not happen lol

Christtards are commanded to turn the other cheek and forgive Jamal too. Christinaity is THE most cuckbrained jewish cult in the world.

Oh really? Does God of the bible protect Christian's from black dick raping? I dont think so. God of the bible doesnt protect anyone from anything because he doesnt exist.

you do know you can have exceptions right?
I mean, you can want from women to be responsible for their sexual lives and allow them to get abortion in cases of rape

The bible only makes exceptions for Israelites, user. Logic doesnt apply to christianity

Im pretty sure all religions frown upon bestiality. The mere presence of a nigger in civilised nations is an insult to both humanity and the divine. In any pious nation, the gentiles are physically refrained from interacting with civilised people, in particular elders, women and children.

But it is murder.

Israelites are racist and jew-supremacist, and they authored and directed the bible (for the most part). I mean hell, the entirety of the new testament in christianity is just the jewish bible. Literally nothing about the narrative is more in favor of gentiles than Jews in the end. That is the point you ignorant goy.

>HAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Require your daughter and wife to carry and use at will if anyone's going to cause problems.

If you don't understand the meaning of the word 'gentile' or why is it that Jews and other religions, cults and societies believe they are in the right to mistreat gentiles, don't use the term. You clearly don't understand what gentiles are, likely because you have gentile admixture and as such are incapable of reading scripture. Gentiles don't enjoy the same rights as the Enlightened because they forsake them, it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with how the mind works and how a person grasps morals.
Most gentiles CHOOSE to be dumb and easily manipulated. They hate responsibility and impulse control. In other words, they are philosophical niggers.
Most Americans have a strange Marvel-esque conception of God as a superpowered bearded humanoid with Harry Potter tier magical powers precisely because they were bred from pure gentiles brought from Africa. I don't expect you to understand any religious text, perform basic calculus, refrain from racemixing or control your urges because you don't know any better. Your great grandparents were bred to be semi human animals to make a continent of golems so that Jews could live in opulence. Both you mongrels and your corrupted Jewish masters disgust me and my brethren. We work for hundreds of years trying to teach you philosophy only for you to drown us all in consumerist crap.

Damn Portugal, you tell him.

Muuh rape...

This ain't an argument.

If God don't want that baby you don't get that baby.

Plus you can turn a tragic experience into a new life, instead of a murder, isn't it a beautiful accomplishments here?

There are situations that are ok, like what is permitted by our laws, and then there is how things are done in the US, which is not something I would like to see here.

Turning the other cheek isn't about being a cuck and letting people walk all over you and you know this, you faggot. Fuck off.

Would you like to see your woman carrying another man's baby, user?

Cringe

>killing el goblino children
>murder
Also post more Raphi, faggot.

Attached: 1509680522934.gif (244x248, 113K)

You do know one can easily come up with a comprehensive list for when abortion is okay that will piss off both liberals and conservatives and yet be every bit as legit as the current rules?

We need to offset white privilege by making it illegal for white women to have abortions unless the father is not white.
White people should pay their dues