Holy shit the faeroes have 2.4 babies per mother? What's their secret Jow Forums?

Interestingly the birthrate of basically every white country is on the floor? God knows why. Not the faeroes, though. I'm guessing they just have a lot of immigrants but idk.
Source: data.worldbank.org/indicator/sp.dyn.tfrt.in

>inb4 faeroe society is patriarchal
Russian and East Asian societies are patriarchal but they have low birth rates
>Inb4 faeroe society is religious
Rural America is full of religion but has low birthrates

Attached: 012215faeroes_640x360.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/magazine-39703486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What's their secret Jow Forums?
Their secret is importing Thai-wives.

And, I'm not even kidding.

Attached: 1421681392224.jpg (2066x1377, 727K)

Maybe I'm not making sense- the faeroes are the only white community in the world with a future. Whether you're for or against such a thing existing it's at the very least interesting for it to exist

Friend the Thai birthrate is 1.5, so that's a pretty weak explanation.

Pretty cute for a Thai. So its a Hapa ethnostate then? Also I'm guessing there's not much else to do there but fuck

I brought that up with one of them once and he pretty much denied it. Said there was one BBC piece on it and now everyone brings it up

Yeah there's 300 of these women in a population of 50,000
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/magazine-39703486

>Comfy fuck-off middle-of-nowhere Northern island
>qtThai wives
Sign me right the fuck up

99% white

The men import the women from Thailand but it's a pretty lengthy process

And there are so few Thai women who are imported anyway

digusting

What about local cuties?
Is Eivor Pálsdóttir an aesthetic exception?

i'm guessing it has something to do with a small town feel and good sense of community, no large cosmopolitan hellscape and people have breathing room to themselves

are you a farmer, fisherman?

What do you do for work there?

Yeah it's fucking disgusting that these fags are importing these gook bitches

I do construction but I'm gonna get a degree in programming soon

Not even close to a hapa state lol

There’s not much to do there besides making babies? It’s a pretty place, but there’s so much less things compared to almost any other country.

And will you be able to say there to use your degree
What do you think the future holds for you, will you be able to stay on your island and find a native girl or do you see yourself moving away?

Also do you have all the crazy west stuff there, like trans and LGBT promotion to kids at school?

They could get Russian or Ukrainian mail order brides too if they tried to

How hard is it to immigrate to the Faroes? My mom is came from there, so half my extended family is there, but I’m not educated and I don’t speak the language.

We don't have as much to do as in the USA or Britain but it's still great to live here

I would prefer that over the gooks

Your pizza shops are uniformly shit in my experience. Maybe that’s just my American bias.

Just coming in to say hii to the very nice and great people from færoerne. Take care friends!

Must be pretty fucking comfy desu senpai

Yes I will be able to use my degree. I'll find a native girl and live here till I die. There has only been one case of trans promotion at a school which happened last month, it caused a big outrage.And gay marriage was legalized this year and the gay marches are not as disgusting as in the US but still disgusting though.

They have a mix of old danish values and northern norwegian values, a much more conservative way of life and not so much prioritizing of pop-culture influences

It's pretty hard to immigrate, I think you have to stay here for 10 years to get full citizenship.

Alot of love to you too

Very comfy

Most pizza shops in Europe suck.

Our gay marriage will speed up the process I’m sure
That’s a shame

>mutt discuss if a country is good or not by pizza junkfood

lol

only because half of their men are women

Noice.Do your fellow country men like it or do they fantasise about moving to the west

Isn't this island barren?
Do you eat fish all the time?

Attached: 1531951200656.jpg (657x600, 75K)

I had better pizza in Ireland (full restaurant run by micks) then in Italy, what is this bizarro timeline.

Tell us about it! Rare flag.

They are many islands, most of them full of sheep.

Hey, pizza is much easier to judge than all the little things that make up a culture. Also, my lineage is purely Western European as far as I’m aware. Is a French/German child in Germany mutt too?

People believe the state will take care of them in their old age so they dont need to have children. That combines with contraceptives, testosterone and spermcount lowering food and all kinds of psyops designed to lower birthrates and our current state is what you get.

Most of them like it and will stay we're industrializing quickly with new roads and tunnels and schools so they can stay here and study etc

We eat alot of fish yes and we can't produce that much but we have alot of sheep

Most of them like it and will stay we're industrializing quickly with new roads and tunnels and schools so they can stay here and study etc

Almost no niggers and minorities in general, you can go out any time of the night you want without any risk of being robbed or killed, everyone feels safe and sound because everyone is of the same ethnic background. It's paradise

Whales. They hunt whales and they don't give a shit about your feelings.

Sounds really nice if true. Keep it safe, user.

if 10,000 are marriage age males 300 is already a bit more. maybe 1 out of 30 or 40

>der ewige thailänder

they're not fucking full
they don't have to struggle to rent a 800 square foot apartment so they can't afford to start a family because we keep importing people to keep wages down and keep housing prices up.
high population density leads to financial problems which cripples native growth.

If times are good the tribe breeds and their tribe grows. If they grow too large and can't sustain it then people die and reach an equilibrium.
(((our leaders))) decided to fuck that up by just saying fuck it lets ship people in by the millions

Attached: nightmare.jpg (701x381, 28K)

They are based white cryptonazis, especially the males, concerned with the continued existence and security of the white race

Two white male cucks and a dominant Thai

Good to hear.Most young people here drool over the west because of western media

>young people here drool over the west because of western media

like what?

Attached: race mixing is bad.jpg (500x756, 100K)

this

There's nothing to do on the Faroes but seasonally whale and doink.

The left button, obviously. It's not even a contest.

>German cuck forced by the govt to bow to invading shitskins
Lmao

>ugly slanty brown pongo face

1st button

Literally nothing to do except birds and bees on that shithole.

sounds exactly like eastern europe

Fuck all else to do, except fuck