Was giving females rights a mistake?

Attached: 18ps27.jpg (2065x1735, 308K)

not just giving them rights but protecting them when they're lying too

No, but giving males "rights" without a means
to enforce them was certainly a mistake.

Attached: Ready 2 Go 2.jpg (1920x2151, 1.29M)

Sounds like a faggot that Jesus guy

Women are perpetual 14 year olds emotionally their entire life.

Women have billions less vrain cells, less synaptic pathways and are generally not as intelligent as men.

Women should not be able to vote and should not be allowed to leave the husbands house unless given permission.

Indubitably. Uncontrolled women are a blight on the face of the earth. They are to be used for breeding exclusively. People who try to find "love" and a "partner" in such beings are undoubtedly fools. Women have not evolved to have loyalty to you or anyone else. If anything, they are more in tune with what is natural, that is to say, doing what is in one's best interest. A lot of men get lost in the convoluted false morality that the jews have created for them because they are capable of thinking deeply, whereas women are not and will simply parrot that which is said by others while not actually taking into account the inner workings of what is being said.

yes, it is when everything started this downhill death spiral into degeneracy that we see today.

>generally not as intelligent as men.

Jordan Peterson says the opposite and we know he knows everything. You have any proof

Attached: R9WHaXap_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Giving them rights? No. They needed more.

Lefts, too.

Attached: 1676A489-8749-4502-B8DA-F548018038C3.jpg (1345x1600, 292K)

There was a cambridge study that showed they’re not as intellgent as men

Attached: 00248A9B-18AE-4B8C-810A-B55068B784BF.png (644x362, 64K)

>Cherry picking

It is extremely complicated to understand what as means. And it is not a simple task by any means. I grappled with this task until I had a bloody anus ass logos You could not imagine. I read a book who was written by x and he was an absolute genius. And that is how you get communism plus genocides.

Attached: peterson2.0.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

mistake: ?

rights: no
voting rights: yes

The mistake was giving rights to American goyim. I hope Jews kill you all scum.

Unironically yes

It doesn’t take a genius to understand that men are superior intellectually to women.

Just look around you. You see EVERYTHIBG? Yeah, men built that. All of it.

We innovated, Engineered, designed, manufactured, packaged and managed the distribution of everything in everyones life.

Computers, sanitation, government, space travel, medical advancements, genetics, agriculture, etc., etc., etc.

Giving women the right to vote was the greatest blunder of the western world. Women have in 2 generations destroyed our society, our culture, our families, our economies, our future.

I’m done with it. Women don’t deserve any rights based on their behavior. Put all bitches on lock down so men can fix the mess they’ve created

Attached: A41B6DBF-1176-4C48-B31D-BD361393BD18.gif (200x156, 931K)

Yes.

Attached: once.jpg (1284x715, 387K)

i think women should have no right to commit abortion no right to vote no right to work in politics no right to work as a judge or lawyer or be a leader like a ceo or a teacher the bible specifically says women shouldnt teachers

anything that has to do with important roles in society and the functioning of society

1 Timothy 2
9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. 11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

im not a complete biblical scholar on this though on exactly how women are meant to be handled

Attached: asa.png (939x598, 848K)

Attached: iqs.jpg (887x2141, 660K)

Attached: 1530401165492.jpg (600x600, 74K)

>Was giving females rights a mistake?

#siwilhanism

Attached: fix.jpg (1024x512, 79K)

Definately because they managed to fuck society. A woman's job is to make sandwhiches and spread her legs not engage in politics. Now we have all of these pink haired dykes on top of the leftists to think about how to rope them humanely.

Obviously

yes because they have demanded more and more from men, resulting in many beta males catering to them just for some pussy

Same shit at different levels.
Fuck off. It is not just "third wave" feminism that is bad, it is all waves.

>and spread her legs

thats disgusting dude no theyre not meant for that

theyre meant for basket weaving

literally

spreading legs is degenerate thats supposed to be something you do for procreation when youre married if ever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Women can demand whatever they want in a healthy patriarchy and they get a good fucking and maybe a slap or two and society will flourish.
However give them political power and everything goes to shit and society crumbles.

I meant in the context of marriage.

Of course but giving rights to every male was also a mistake.
Democracy is a stupid meme.

Chinks are ugly and yellow fevered faggots are worse than mgtow niggers.

i still dont think thats the right idea to see that as her main function

more like to keep you company

and be a helper

Genesis 2:18
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

god didnt say here is a women you get to fuck this shit out of every night that would be lewd and profane

Attached: 1527726412905.jpg (1080x1074, 180K)

this is what women do with their freedom. so no

Attached: blasey-drunk-naked.jpg (530x430, 47K)

thats a real big misunderstanding. the "liberation" of women or however wants to call it was not a voluntary decision made by anyone. it was just an cumulative effect of several factors, including the declining importance of physical labor, widespread availability of birth control pills, high public safety, displacement of religion by ideas of the enlightenment, etc.etc.

generally a big problem i see with all these people demanding that women be subordinated, i cant see what would keep things from developing the same way again once that is done. unless you have a plan for addressing the underlying cultural causes, fighting the symptoms is futile

What? Are you some kind of closet homo. All a man needs is to get his noodle wet inside his wife and his dick sucked. For companionship you have the lads and your dog. The problem is feminism in the west. Without it a woman is easy to handle and keep in check.

thats horrible once again ur fuckin lewd

its not about companionship its about keeping you company and being a help meet

Genesis 2:18
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

do you understand yet my dude

its not for MUH GET MUH DICK SUCKED ur all fucked up dude

Attached: tumblr_p9wjtvRrCF1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (800x1202, 267K)

Is that suposed to be pretty ? Wtf is wrong with you s0yb0ys ?

Attached: AYYYYYY LMAO.jpg (431x417, 41K)

You're living in fantasy land. You muricans have been effeminated to the point where you think that we are living in the Disney universe and that you have to braid each others hair and have deep hourlong conversations to make a marriage work.
Let me give you a quick rundown. Life sucks. Marriage sucks. Raising kids sucks. But we do it anyway because men and women go together like ying and yang. That is what keeps civilization going.
We just have to get rid of the blue haired obese dykes and make women great again. They're children. They lack the mental capacity to think for themselves.

Attached: Untitled.png (426x844, 320K)

This

Attached: Feminism_whynot.png (1500x3719, 782K)

Attached: tumblr_m0zyj54PP81qi2t7io1_500.png (500x381, 136K)

lol

At least you can make fun of Asians with out them freaking out like niggers. God damn subhuman apes

Asians aren't animals like Nigs. Honorary Aryans remember

Yes. Irredeemably.

Attached: equal_rights_prediction.jpg (1300x986, 503K)