Aren't Ashkenazi, Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews three different tribes of Israel?

Aren't Ashkenazi, Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews three different tribes of Israel?

Attached: Tribes of Jacob #Biblefun.jpg (580x436, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/1486271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only mongrels

Jews like to pretend they "have an unbroken lineage going back to David" but they don't lol

They are all still Judah

Power of god divide into 12 parts

Attached: astrology.png (2000x2000, 3.87M)

How can so called jews claim to be gods chosen people when they're highly mixed race? That's what I don't seem to understand.

Is it true that the Irish are carrying a genetic marker like those people from Madagascar?

>tfw virgo

Attached: st-christopher-patron-of-travelers-wallet-prayer-c.jpg (739x1024, 68K)

Zebulun looks like the fallout uniform

We do. If we didn’t how would there still be Jews around

That's pagan, isn't it.

Because mostly they are khazar descendants.

Attached: 1529230034713.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

Because you're not Hebrews, your ancestors and you are nothing more than khazar Jewish converts larping as actual jews. You kikes need to be eradicated from the earth before we can true world peace

Ashkenazi don't look middle eastern at all, they look Turkic mixed with Southern European

Who gives a fuck?

Attached: 096A84F2-B074-4AD1-A23D-5F9053CB63C4.jpg (600x800, 75K)

meinneger

The real Israelites were exterminated by the Romans and/or banished to Ethiopia.

No, Ashkenazi aren't even middle eastern.

Ashkhenazi Jews are Edomites.
Sephardic Jews are Sepharvaim imported by the Assyrians.
Mizrahi Jews are Canaanites.

None of them are actually Israelites.

No, they are ethnic identities that developed in diaspora.

Ashkenazi = Germany and Eastern Europe
Mizrahi = the Middle East and North Africa
Sephardi = Spain

No. They are just Judah. Jews pretend to be all of Israel, but in reality they only got rights to 1/12th of the land

>>no tribe of Joseph
YeahOkThere.png

of course they are not.
but bump for interest.
pic related was a high conversion center

Attached: CatedralDeToledo.jpg (930x525, 153K)

Expand the israelite/jew difference. i read about it here at pol maybe a week ago. So interesting subject

Nafri, Syrian, Turkish Jews moved from Spain and are Sephardic

Sephardics and Ashkenazis are both converts from the Roman era

Kavkazi/Uzbeki Jews are also Khazars

Hello Spanish brother. Sephardic Jew here.

Did you know that many many Spaniards descend from Jews?

other way around. Sephardics are Iberian goyim who converted.

he Ashkenazi community at least 2,000 years ago. A large Jewish community flourished in Rome at this time and included many converts. This community is the source of both the Ashkenazim of Europe and the Sephardim of Spain and Portugal, given that the two groups have considerable genetic commonality

Sephardi Jews cover Roman converts who settled in Spain and N Africa and retained much of the Mediterranean culture and aesthetics of Rabbinic/Talmudic second temple Judaism. There are differences in customs and pronunciation of certain Hebrew words between Sephardi and Ashkenazi, but as far as theological, many significant Jewish scholars were Sephardi whose influence was widespread. The easiest explanation for Sephardic origin was the large number of Jewish slaves in the Roman Empire as well as travelling merchants converting Romans. This places Sephardi Jews ahead of Ashkenazi in some ways as they were already well established in Mediterranean society BEFORE Judea was destroyed and the Diaspora officially began.

After the expulsion in 1492, many Sephardi Jews fled to North Africa, where they picked up Berber and Islamic customs, bridging the gap with Mizrahi (Arabic Jews) already present. Some Sephardis made it to the Americas in the 16th century escaping the Inquisition, while others merged back with Ashkenazis living in central Europe. Southern Europe was typically Sephardic, while from Germany eastwards Jews were Askhenazi.

Sephardi Jews spoke Ladino, basically medieval Spanish with Hebrew characters, while Ashkenazis spoke Yiddish, basically Middle German with Hebrew. Mizrahis spoke Hebrew, Arabic or Aramaic, which was still spoken among the various non-Arabic minorities living in the Middle East.

I mean that is where the identities developed, not that they are all still there.

I'm aware of that but that's not the subject from this post.
and btw instead of many many you should said that more than a half according to heraldic but not acording to israel state thats betraying all the confidence from the people from this land supporting the false state of Catalonia in order to satisfy dark interest. That ashamed me.

We are all of the same tribe. The human tribe.

kike detected

Yes I am aware that GENETICALLY we are (mostly) Iberian. However that does not change the fact that more than 3/4 of the Iberian Jews chose to become marranos. In fact some that went to North Africa returned to Spain years later.

I don't support the splitting up of Sepharad brother. Catalunya is Spain.

Sephardic Jews were descended from the same Italian convert event, they merely migrated to Spain rather than the Rhine valley. P

ure blooded Sephardim were indistinguishable from Ashkenazim, but pure blooded Sephardim are now largely extinct, having heavily intermixed with various Arab populations in the Near East after their expulsion from Spain. Only a few true Sephardic populations still exist in Latin America.

The brown Jews of Israel and the Near East are more properly called "Mizrahim" (Eastern), rather than "Sephardim" (Spanish), as most brown Jews don't have any ancestors that passed through Spain, though many Mizrahim did adopt Sephardic rituals.

nice explanation.
but wasn't the Aramaic the language of Jesus Christ?

Lol. At least you aren't Pisces. Chad Leo's rule the world.

>I don't support the splitting up of Sepharad brother. Catalunya is Spain.
tell that to bibi. He is fucking hard.

Iberian people converted to Judaism and then reverted away from Judaism. Genetically, Sephardic Jews are gentile (either Iberian or Nafri)

Aramaic was the language of after the destruction of the 1st temple. Jesus, Pharisees/Talmudists all spoke Aramaic. The Talmud is written in Aramaic (since it is a post-biblical text) while the Torah is written in Hebrew.

Miz and Sep Jews are just desert rats, basically just horrendously inbred Arabs.
The Ashkenazi are just Miz or Sep Jews who moved to Europe long ago and mixed with native Europeans. They're the mulattoes of Jews.
I doubt the biblical tribes of Israel exist anymore.

Wearing the biggest hat just makes you a faggot. At least a Pisces can do something cool without shoving it in everyone's face.

>tell that to bibi. He is fucking hard.
I'm not Israeli.

>Iberian people converted to Judaism and then reverted away from Judaism. Genetically, Sephardic Jews are gentile (either Iberian or Nafri)
Sure. However since Mt. Sinai the Jews have mingled genetically with countless peoples. We are not a race or a genetic. The Iberian converts are as Jewish as Abraham.

A i almost forget to ask.
Anny god heraldic reference for Sephardi heraldic??? it would be so helpful.

Sephardic Jews and Ashkenazi Jews were both descended from first European Jews, the Italkim. The only difference between them is that the ancestors of Ashkenazim migrated into the Rhine valley and picked up Yiddish while Sephardim migrated to Iberia and continued to speak Latin (Ladino)

It is true that many brown Jews picked up the Sephardic religious rights from Sephardim after the expulsion, but don't confuse race with religious tradition. Racial Sephardim were biologically the same as Ashkenazim. Here are some famous pure Sephardim, indistinguishable from Ashkenazim in every way:
Benjamin_Disraeli

>sephardic jews are berber/spanish converts

Medieval Arab writers ascribed the ancestry of the Berbers to *Goliath the Philistine and maintained their Canaanite origin. The Phoenician colonization of Africa, the long Carthaginian domination, and the survival of Punic, a language closely related to Hebrew, supported these legends which spread among the Berbers themselves. Similar tales are found in the writings of Greek and Latin authors and in the Talmud which spread the legend that the Canaanites immigrated of their own free will to North Africa. It is said that the survivors of the Jewish revolt in *Cyrenaica (115–116 C.E.) found refuge among the Berbers of Western *Libya .

Scholars have frequently claimed that the Jews' desire to proselytize found a favorable atmosphere among the Berbers from the first to the seventh centuries. African Christianity, whose early converts were Jews, clashed with Jewish proselytism. Archaeological discoveries, epigraphs, and writings of the Christian scholars Tertullian and St. Augustine, indignant at the growing Berber conversions to Judaism, attest to these facts. The persecutions by the Byzantines forced Jews to settle among the Berbers in the mountain and desert regions. Ibn Khaldun confirmed the existence of a large number of proselyte Berbers at the time of the Arab conquest of Africa.

Sephardim were Carthaginians

Amerimutt (all European) with Sephardic ancestry reporting in. This type of shit is important. The Ashkenazi Jews are culturally and linguistically distinct. Even within the Jewish community, we are viewed as 'peasant Jews.' We even look different. I look like fucking Hernan Cortez, Ashkenazim look like... well, Ashkenazim. When the time comes for shit to pop off, I hope that people remember that we are entirely different (and feel the same way about Ashkenazim that you probably do).

the ancestry of most contemporary Jews stems mainly from outside the Land of Israel and that a "nation-race" of Jews with a common origin never existed, and that just as most Christians and Muslims are the progeny of converted people, not of the first Christians and Muslims, Jews are also descended from converts. Judaism was originally, like its two cousins, a proselytising religion, and mass conversions to Judaism occurred among the Berber tribes in North Africa, Khazars in the Caucasus, Greco-Romans throughout the Mediterrenean and in the Himyarite Kingdom of the Arabian Peninsula.

the appearance of millions of Jews around the Mediterranean and elsewhere as something that came about primarily through the religious conversion of local people, saying that Judaism, contrary to popular opinion, was very much a "converting religion" in former times.

Attached: brainletwojak.png (207x243, 6K)

Rabbi Jacobs details that the original patrilineal law changed in the early Tannaitic period (circa 10-70 CE): "From the historical evidence marshalled by Professor Cohen it proves that the change from the patrilineal to the matrilineal principle for the offspring of mixed unions of Jew and gentile took place in the early Tannaitic period."

Originally published in Judaism 34.1 (Winter 1985), 55-59.
jstor.org/stable/1486271

They whored with gentiles so hard Jewish lineage had to switch to maternal descent to even survive.

>tfw my name is Ruben.
Serioualy mum, why?

your ancestors were Iberians who converted to Judaism and then left the moloch worshippers

>tfw Aries but unassertive

You can find a compendium of Sephardic lastnames in sephardicgen. It's more difficult for Jews than for Catholics for example, since the church kept such good records of even common folk. So when it comes to genealogy I can't help you. However if it's got a Jew name or a popular marrano lastname then it's probably a marrano.

Hello there Re'uven.

that's nice to hear.
As Spaniard i have that same ascendancy although no one on my family practices Judaism. Its like a bit of comfort before knowing al that pol can teach.

this is not the first time we see on pol btw

guess what, there is no such thing as an "ancient Israel".

>this is not the first time we see on pol btw
What do you mean?

thank you for the reference it will be very useful
Ruben, means "el deseado". the whised one.
Weren't you on the Thanos gems thread?

Kikes are kikes. They all burn the same no matter what they call themselves.

Attached: ancap mcnuke.png (793x794, 602K)

>Weren't you on the Thanos gems thread?
No. I only lurk. Sometimes I'll post if I see an interesting thread and if I've got something interesting to add.

you have another brother who uses the same memeflag KEK.
Sephardi telepaty? the hair of Samson?
have a nice day

jews don't have any moral grounds. just their wondering about to bring hell into world. second genocide for jews

I am going to try to dump as much information as I have on the subject.

Attached: jesus was not a jew.png (1860x1108, 225K)

Attached: jews and hebrews.png (1322x921, 154K)

Attached: jews and race-mixing.jpg (750x1246, 351K)

Attached: israel tribes and whites.jpg (832x960, 103K)

Attached: israel prophecies.png (1200x631, 283K)

can you elaborate?

Attached: judean vs jew.png (1825x299, 28K)

I like to help people.

Álmos, Előd, Ond, Kond, Tas, Huba, Töhötöm.

Attached: 1537725526484.jpg (366x324, 33K)

You're a moron
Just consider a pre diaspora era

No.

Attached: 1528689288109.jpg (460x460, 44K)

At least the Reuben tribe made a good sandwich. The rest can go get shoahed.

they are edomites larping as jews.
next question.

¿Any info about Esenians?

>tfw first day of Aries and super assertive
Feels good man

I think it's a cult and that the identity and objectives for the cult are more important to them. Hopefully their lack of racial purity will be their downfall.