MGTOW

Daily reminder that you will never achieve your ethnostate or Tradcon paradise in the modern world.
The kikes and vaginas have teamed up to deprive you of your rights and have indoctrinated you into being proud of it.
You will only ever build a viable society if you walk away from this one and let it fail.
Watch this man's videos and understand what society has done to you and how your politics are tainted at their very core by the jew and vagina.
youtube.com/channel/UCbbeOA5K7Hhc3I2vWG1jZ0w/videos

Attached: theredpill.jpg (838x809, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry there are no roasties or fake jews In what you all intemperate heaven.

Attached: 1037194710471.jpg (474x474, 24K)

Interperate, intemperate is decent to use but meh.
>Thata what i get for using jewgle autocorrect.

>the kikes and vaginas

stop reading

My white fiance and I have agreed to 6 kids. Youre constant nihilism will be the death of us.

Imagine being this retarded
Imagine seeing patterns and not being able to identify them.

Jewishness is femininity.
Judiasm is /no competition no war manipulate for survival/
It is the extention of femininity (the pathway for incapable genes to survive and breed using the capable for protection and security)
Women are feminine because the ones that are independent don't breed as much.
Jews are feminine because they are matrilineal and their culture forbids competition.

>hurr durr womens r bad becuz jews
No
Women are damaging to society because society is built by the strong with the intent of protecting their resources from other strong people
Women don't care who rules so long as they get resources and are easily manipulated to vote against their men in order to gain security.

MGTOW is fucking retarded because it just lets women be feminine while society dies.
Even cousin fucking sheep raping islam is better than MGTOW because it keeps the women in line. (islam is idolatry, following rules religiously with no thought to the outcome)
A REAL solution would be to take over society and selectively breed out femininity by promoting intellectual physical and philosophical competition as well as self sufficiency among both men and women.

Jesus fuck I hate you faggots
you're so fucking stupid

Attached: Ass in Ass.gif (334x251, 2.14M)

>implying MGTOWs goal is an ethnostate
Why is Jow Forums so scared of MGTOW? Is it because it cannot subvert it?

An ethnostate would just be part of the ideal society that men could create if they uncuck.

Remove the MGTOW from the tittle and I wont give a fuck about your ethnostate/tradcon bullshit threads.

Why? It's clearly the most common goal on Jow Forums and they're free to pursue it once they go their own way if they so choose.

>it's a "virgin shill forgets about ID" thread

MGTOW is horseshit and against biology.

They can do whatever they want but ethnostate/tradcon has nothing to do with MGTOW.

Because tradcon larpers are what make up the majority of Jow Forums. The white ethnostate fantasy and the Beaver Cleaver pre-1950's nuclear family delusion is too strong here to accept mgtow ideals

He is just trying to subvert MGTOW with his tradcon shit and Im just bored enough to call him out on it. Nothing new lol.

I'm not denying that I'm OP m8. Ignore the memeflag, I was posting with that in another thread.

Hence why you as a mgtow might want to reestablish an ethnostate or traditional society. The social order is shit now but many mgtow still want to go back to a trad society if there is a solid established groundwork to equalize their authority with their responsibility

>ignore the memeflag

"No!"

No you dumb cunt. I was trying to make MGTOW palatable to Jow Forums by appealing to their goals.
>hurr in a level 5 mgtow and your just a level two so you don't get to talk!
Get out of here with that grade school shit.

>I was trying to make MGTOW palatable to Jow Forums by appealing to their goals
And I said you can go fuck yourself for trying to do that.

because its gay and unhelpful. the nuclear family is the bedrock of a healthy society. get the fuck out of here with your nihilism.

>Gay
Yea right, let me run to the nearest vietnam enlisting office to prove you wrong (not)
>unhelpful
Who said Im trying to help you?
>the nuclear family is the bedrock of a healthy society
What are you waiting for? My MGTOW approval?
>get the fuck out of here with your nihilism
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless

I can agree with first part. So lets say Im half nihilist lol.

>MGTOW have to have the same goals as me or they aren't real MGTOW
You are short-sighted. Self actualization and a stripping away of innate social conditioning is exactly what Jow Forumsfags need to have a positive impact on the world as is clearly their goal. I specifically linked Spetsnaz in the OP because he used to do great videos exposing social conditioning and its effect on the mind.

MGTOW is MGTOW. If it was Jow Forums friendly it would be Jow Forums friendly WAY before you got here with your shitty thread.

/thread

How is it not "Jow Forums-friendly"? Explain even one such characteristic.
It is literally the deepest redpill, it's the final evolution of Jow Forums. It strips every preconception away down to the fundamentals of civilization.

Why do you need to make MGTOW palatable to Jow Forums (aka change it for Jow Forums) in the first place if its Jow Forums friendly?

>change
How? What did I change? I only applied MGTOW to Jow Forums ideals.

>haha ill act like Im retarded to pilpul my way out of this one

You went ahead all by yourself and tried to put a specific final goal to MGTOW, and that goal is some tradcon/ethnostate crap out of all things.

>inb4 when did I do that Im retarded hahaha XDDD
Im going to sleep bye.

>I'm going to sleep and totally not slinking away because I got wrecked
Lol sure. Here, let me quote myself:
>you will never achieve YOUR ethnostate or Tradcon paradise
Note the highlighted "your" specifically for retards like you. Go watch some more MGTOW 101 on youtube and tell us how you're the leader of the one true and pure MGTOW church.

>you're the leader of the one true and pure MGTOW church
Now you are trying to make it an single entity with leaders (under the pretense that you are complaining about it). How much of a newfag are to think this isnt every day average MGTOW subversion attempt? Anyways now Im really going to sleep, bye retard.

Are you just a brainlet or something? I'm literally saying that you are a purist identifying with a philosophy that has no purity to it because it's specific to individual people. I am clearly saying that you're fundamentally wrong.

Why does mgtow blame everyone but themselves for their failures?

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

Attached: AndersonPastor (10).jpg (1280x1600, 308K)

Because men as a whole in society have lost our ability to affect the world around us due to the growth of government and anti-male witch hunting.
We try to reclaim our masculinity.

You can still affect your family

I don't blame anyone and don't harbor any ill will towards women, it's just the way society has gone recently. I still believe in good traditional family values but I haven't met a girl yet who I'd feel comfortable giving the power to screw me over in court and not let me see our kids ever again.

And government can rip that family apart at any second.
You can lose custody of your children forever if you spank them even once, you can lose everything in a divorce that hits 50% of marriages.

Where are you looking?

>And government can rip that family apart at any second.
No they cant
>You can lose custody of your children forever if you spank them even once,
How are they going to find out
> you can lose everything in a divorce that hits 50% of marriages.
Divorce is not a random act
Dont get one

it doesn't matter where I'm looking. saying that one needs to "find a good girl" with the way the current system is set up is like telling a black person in the 1800s that slavery is a fine way to live, they just need to find the right slavemaster. I 100% long for and hope that traditional families make a comeback in the future but I simply don't see it happening without some sort of large scale collapse.

>it doesn't matter where I'm looking.
yes it does
>telling a black person in the 1800s that
>slavery is a fine way to live
Yet you still can
You just need to adapt
> I 100% long for and hope that traditional families make a comeback in the future but I simply don't see it happening without some sort of large scale collapse.
What is stopping you?

>how are they going to find out
Teachers, doctors and many other professions are obligated by law to report suspected child abuse of any kind.
>don't get one
Women initiate over 70% of divorces.
You're that pastor poster I keep arguing in these threads with aren't you?

>What is stopping you?
seeing men around me get ruined by divorces in marriages that seemed pretty healthy to me up until they happened.

>Teachers, doctors
How are they going to get access to my children?
>other professions
like?
>Women initiate over 70% of divorces.
So?
That does not mean the man is not partially at fault

How did they seem healthy?
Where they both virgins when they married/

>That does not mean the man is not partially at fault
typically both sides are at fault, I feel. the problem is there is too much incentive on one side to simply turn tail and walk away from it all rather than work through issues together like the way things used to be.

Jow Forums doth protest about MGTOW too much. They have no real facts to counter the MGTOW argument. Thus, they just make personal attacks. and expouse feminist dogma blaming men.

Other professions here include anything healthcare related (nurses, pharmacy etc) and anything education related. Also CPS is obligated to investigate any accusation so random people in the street can destroy you too.
>how will they get access
Well what happens when your kid inevitably gets sick? You can't cure everything with herbs and bible verses m8. You also can't lock your children in the basement for life.
>That does not mean the man is not partially at fault
No human is perfect. Neither are you. If you are the man who loses everything in the divorce, I guarantee you won't accept this kind of blaming language from someone else.
The problem here is females are incentivized to divorce you by the state.

no you can't. The judge decides what your family does -- not you.

you are smoking crack. Divorce is initiated by women, because its too their financial benifit to trash their husbands and break up their families.

exactly. there's plenty of great slave masters out there. Just find a good one. What a load of crap

>Well what happens when your kid inevitably gets sick?
I never got sick enough to go to the doctor when I was a kid
>No human is perfect. Neither are you.
You dont need to be perfect you just need to not completely screw up
>I guarantee you won't accept this kind of blaming language from someone else.
Well they should because if they blame everyone else for their failures they will never fix themselves
>They have no real facts to counter the MGTOW argument.
Marriage is the only way to get a good woman and start a family

>no you can't. The judge decides what your family does -- not you
Why would I be appearing before a Judge
> Divorce is initiated by women,
Who are in dysfunctional marriages

>Marriage is the only way to get a good woman and start a family
Marriage is the only way to get thrown out of the house that you slaved away to pay for, get separated from he children you love, and pay the bitch you married to spend the money on her toy boy.

>Why would I be appearing before a Judge
because it's to the woman's financial benefit to take you before a judge moron. That's how the system works.
>Who are in dysfunctional marriages
you have no evidence to support that. just claims.

That is not something I am worried about

i don't watch propaganda. i'm not even sure how much i'd learn from reading stuff like mead. it's so long-winded. anyway, youtube is hardly a good place to find unbiased info.

go to family court and watch what goes on. That's all you need to do.

>you have no evidence to support that. just claims.
You have no evidence that non retarded people are getting a divorce

>That is not something I am worried about
then you are uneducated and ignorant. Marriage for a man these days is a game of russian roulette.

>I never got sick enough
Appendicitis is random. Would you really risk your child's life to protect yourself from the government? That's a downright evil way to think.
>not completely screw up
What is your definition of "completely", because it seems every other person completely screws up. If you're financially poor, then that number goes up to 80%.
>blame everyone else for their failures
Well it's easy to blame everyone else when a family court is legally permitted to deny your constitutional rights such as the right to a fair trial by a jury of your peers and your right to have an attorney present. At what point does it stop being the fault of the man when society fucks him?

>You have no evidence that non retarded people are getting a divorce
of course I do. Look at the guys losing houses and good incomes. If they were retarded, they wouldn't have been able to achieve such things.

i think human behavior is much better understood in terms of reward, reinforcement, and attractors.

dynamical systems theory and machine learning will probably tell you more than any sociology text. unfortunately i know very little about the former.

>i think human behavior is much better understood in terms of reward, reinforcement, and attractors.
yeah well women get rewarded for filing or divorce and that behavior is reinforced by their peers.

>then you are uneducated and ignorant.
Why should I be worried
>Appendicitis is random
You said going to the doctor was inevitable
Its not
>What is your definition of "completely",
Being a worldy degentate with (((modern values)))
>Well it's easy to blame everyone else when a family court
Your goal should be not not have your marriage in such a bad condition your wife wants to divorce you
>good incomes.
maybe the fact you obsessing about shekels is why your marriage failed

>maybe the fact you obsessing about shekels is why your marriage failed
I'm not obsessing. I'm pointing out to you how the system works. You are responding with personal attacks. You're arguments are bullshit.

Well then why do you think having a good income should automatically make your marriage successful?

>Well then why do you think having a good income should automatically make your marriage successful?
I never said that. You are desperately trying to defend a draconian system that enslaves men.

So what happens if your child IS dying of appendicitis?
You're just dodging my words just like you do in every thread. You have a mental block where you assume that every failure must be blamed on men and there is a certain way that CANNOT fail under any circumstances.
If you actually live this philosophy then your life will be insanely and unviably fragile.

>trying to defend a draconian system that enslaves men.
No I am just saying you can still survive in it and there is no reason to give up

>No I am just saying you can still survive in it and there is no reason to give up
you provide no evidence to support this argument. You just make personal attacks against men. in other words, you are full of shit.

"The whip doesn't hurt THAT much when you just get used to it!"
"Just find a better slavemaster!"

>So what happens if your child IS dying of appendicitis?
there are ways of doing corporal punishment that does not leave marks
>there is a certain way that CANNOT fail under any circumstances.
Your wife will not leave you unless you fail
I can guarantee this

>"The whip doesn't hurt THAT much when you just get used to it!"
>"Just find a better slavemaster!"
yup. that's their argument in a nutshell.

social captial and financial capital are rewarding. divorcing for money yields a financial reward, but in a normal situation it would cost you some social capital, e.g. your partner, possibly your children, respect from your piers, etc.

the media "pre-approves" certain behavioral patterns, which is just a fancy way of saying mass media is a bad influence. however, it's not enough to just show these behaviors over and over. they need to be associated with an identity. an archetype. not just a behavior that's socially acceptable to emulate, but a pre-built identity that tells you how to behave in other situations as well

>piers

*peers

Do you have a better idea?

>social captial and financial capital are rewarding. divorcing for money yields a financial reward, but in a normal situation it would cost you some social capital, e.g. your partner, possibly your children, respect from your piers, etc.
There is no cost for women. They are congratulated by their fellow women for screwing over a man. and they don't give a shit about their children.

>Your wife will not leave you unless you fail
>I can guarantee this
oh really. Are you willing to sign a contract to hold you to this?

>They are congratulated by their fellow women
Why are you marrying a woman with shitty friends?
>and they don't give a shit about their children.
You hang out with some pretty trashy women

>Do you have a better idea?
anything is better than slavery and that's what marriage has become for a man.

>Why are you marrying a woman with shitty friends?
wake up dude. that's how women are these days. Don't give me this "find a better slavemaster" crap. it's bs.

>just don't leave marks lol!
Ok, what if your child says something that makes the doctor suspicious? Do you control your child's every word?
>unless you fail
That's not for you to decide. Everyone fails at some point. Even the most successful person can be overshadowed by another who may then proceed to fuck his wife.
Your argument is still based on an untenable ideal of a life where your specific biblical philosophy is perfect both in theory and in application. You literally cannot have this in real life. It isn't possible to always do everything in the exact best way.

So going extinct is better than having a family because their is a small chance it might fail
yes

>small
50%
Stop being intentionally dishonest.

>So going extinct is better than having a family because their is a small chance it might fail
it's not a small chance it will fail. more than 50% of marriages end in divorce you moron.

>Everyone fails at some point.
But not everyone gets a divorce
The people that do are consistently failing

>yes
ok. write something up. let me see it.

>50%
I am talking about people who actually know what they are doing

Attached: Heritage (11).jpg (633x360, 56K)

>But not everyone gets a divorce
>The people that do are consistently failing
again, you are so poorly educated on this subject. Go to family court and get your eyes opened.

Yes, some people live in miserable loveless marriages too, because they are the few who realize that it's cheaper to keep her. It still isn't in your control which group you will be in.

>I am talking about people who actually know what they are doing
it's the old "find a better slavemaster argument" total bs.

Nothing is stopping you from building your own community. The only thing that stopped this guy was moving masses of homeless people over to rig their city's vote. A communist community could literally be created somewhere in the US and work compatibly with our system. The fact it doesn't exist is proof these commies are talking out their ass and expecting to mooch off of the rest of the world's work. Or expect to fucking "draw for fun" or some shit like that's their part in society. The fact they aren't adult enough to form the systems they admire, and instead try to force other people to implement the system they admire shows they're literally children.

Attached: Rajneeshpuram.jpg (320x395, 25K)

>20% if you marry a virgin
Pfft. You know who else has a 20% divorce rate? People who make over $120k in the US. Your biblical obsession is literally just as effective at keeping a woman loyal as a wad of money. Even leaving aside the fact that 20% is still unacceptable odds for something that can completely end your life, that's pathetic.

>Go to family court and get your eyes opened.
To what
Human garbage?
Dont marry a woman you dont love
No its reality
You are in control of your own destiny

virginity is just one factor

Love fades. Most people in marriages at best end up essentially roommates that have sex occasionally. Those are the rare lucky ones.

>To what
>Human garbage?
you are showing how poorly educated you are.
>No its reality
>You are in control of your own destiny
tell that to people that get mowed down by terror trucks idiot

Most people are just marrying their gf

"these days" is a psyop

Yeah and I assume you plan to marry a magical unicorn?