youtube.com/watch?v=0UDnNaKEFDo

Attached: metokur.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/grooming
youtube.com/watch?v=P9G-JAqOoyE&t=323s
youtu.be/ggeT4edXe98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Styx and Jim groomed me

Attached: 1532446417391.jpg (453x410, 88K)

>zero views

Nice channel, user

I kinda knew this was going to happen. Jim is the kind of guy that tolerates absolutely zero bullshit and Youtube "vloggers" have huffed enough of their own shit now to become targets for him.

He'd be a hypocrite NOT to attack them at this point to be fair.

is that you jim? its okay to believe in stuff...

Why should i care about e celeb drama

styx BTFO

Attached: 1486989781098.jpg (450x600, 47K)

Jim is a childish nihilistic faggot who's 40 fucking years old and still speaks like a retard

> "hurr I'm here laughing at you"

Imagine being this faggot

wtf dude

t. Molynuex

I mean this is not owning anything, but he is right. The pedophile shit as a fucking low blow and made me want to just fuck the guy up somehow. Styx should just not have mentioned it and moved on.

Why aren’t you at school?

How is this politics?

Sick!

Attached: 212E78E8-FF53-4AB9-927D-AE5676097E53.jpg (720x452, 71K)

Molymeme is a respectable businessman and a father.

Imagine being a faggot in his 40's who devotes 90% of his life to laughing at teenage internet subcultures.

If one person calls another a pedophile. They get free reign to respond however they like imo

Meme flag leave

>It's another Jow Forums doesn't understand that there are differences between British and USA English episode.

Grooming doesn't mean pedophilia. Parents groom their children all the time, like for those musical "prodigies" or dancers or whatever.

This is as cringe as the faggots who think that Brits are trying to hide the nationality of paki rapists by calling them Asians. When you call someone Asian in Britain, no one thinks of Chinese or Japs. They think of middle Easterners or Poos.

Please stop being retarded.

>teenage internet subcultures
All the cultures Jim laughs at are as old as he is. Furry founders are well into their 50s now. The internet isn't just kids anymore, because the kids grew up.

That's just Gollum looking for his ring.

>Grooming doesn't mean pedophilia.
Kill yourself. Sargon knew exactly what he was doing when he said grooming. He knows it means pedo shit these days and he was purposely using it so he could fall back on the exact faggot shit you just wrote about “I didn’t SAY pedophilia grooming can be a lot of things *chuckles in sargon*”

It’s a bitch coward fucking move and he did it on person and everyone knows it. Fuck Sargon. I used to be a fan of his too

Speak for yourself faggot. Everything you just said is wrong. You are a leaf though......

>To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose

This is what grooming means. This is the actual definition of the word. It's a general use word that requires context and specifications. Sargon specifically said "Jim doesn't rape kids". He specifically said "Jim grooms Kids to be his internet army". Context.
>Much implications
This is literally SJW tactics. Manufacture outrage from vague implications that often go against context and clear statements.

I guess the "GROOMING GANGS" Sargon himself mentions were only teaching children to pick lock and fight with plastic butter knives.
Good to know this, i was worried Britain might have a problem with pedophiles for moment there.

>Grooming gangs
Wow, notice how that extra word attached to "grooming" actually gives it context?

No, SJW tactics is using loaded words like grooming and purposely implying people are pedophiles rapists sexists Nazis etc while hiding behind “TECHNICALLY I didn’t SAY you were that, you just INTERPRETED it that way”. And Sargon knows this from his years of dealing with SJWs

He knew exactly what he was doing and everyone knows it except you. Is it hard to type with sargons dick in your mouth?

I would agree that mr redditor is pretty childish and has become a paypig reliant faggot, but sargoy is a complete retard and deserves to be mocked, shame on styx for even taking him remotely seriously

Attached: 1537127896257.jpg (1499x1018, 372K)

No you are right which is why they are being taught "street smarts" and being coerced into being criminals. A terrible thing but much better than the silly idea had in my head of pedophiles raping young girl.Thank you based leaf.

>"Jim grooms children"
>"That's creepy"
Vee your master said the same exact words. Anybody with a brain knows exactly where he was going.

>Usage
In Britain Asian is generally used to refer to people who come from (or whose parents came from) India, Pakistan, or elsewhere in South Asia, while in North America it refers to people from China, Japan, and other countries of East Asia

From the Oxford dictionary, faggot.

What did the Vermont wizard do to this guy?

Styx and Metokur have no issue with one another. Try harder leftiefag.

Attached: shill1.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

>We're all fucked anyway, when they want us gone we're gone

Controlled opposition rent free.

Attached: 1233693923220.jpg (598x448, 33K)

Ah yes the throes of death. Good bye Jim. You had a far better run than you deserved.

Attached: 20180911_150721.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

You faggots need to stop trying to redefine language to "win" an argument. I gave you common and dictionary definitions. These words have meaning, and even in context, they don't mean what you think. Accept it and learn from this so you can stop looking retarded.

nothing really, basically said take it down a notch, basedgoy ignored and went full dopemine

*soigoy

fuck you mods

Certainly people in the UK dont use the term grooming gang. That's not real life.

That doesnt prove your point at all..

look at the chin. bad shoop

All these people should have moved on by now. I don't respect anyone who's a drama merchant for more than a few years.

>dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/grooming
"The criminal activity of becoming friends with a child, especially over the internet, in order to try to persuade the child to have a sexual relationship"

Stop being disingenuous you fucking faggot. You are ignoring context and using an specif definition that does not represent the current usage of the word. Much like "feminists".

If you cant understand the subtext behind the grooming accusations then you are beyond hope.

>remarking on reality realistically is controlled oppo
how long have you been pretending to be retarded?

When you say "asian", brits think of pakis NOW only bc its been used so much. It absolutely was introduced as a way to mask whats. Actually going on. It conflates pakis and middle easterners with koreans and japanese. It makes stats a lot more maleable as well.

"Asian rape rates are only slightly higher bla bla bla" bc you can now throw in japanese and korean stats as well.

Also like the other user said, "grooming gangs"... "grooming" has a negative connotation and he knows that bc if it didnt, theres no reason for him to even bring it up. Talking to kids isnt a problem. Not to mention he took some interview of a guest out of context and said "well thats weird. Im not saying hes grooming this kid but hes grooming this kid"

Hes a fucking little cunt. Dont defend him or you look like one too

>e-drama

Is Jim Proteus from Retsupurae? Here's an old video from 2008, the sound quality sucks, but it does sound like him.
youtube.com/watch?v=P9G-JAqOoyE&t=323s

Why do you bother posting? Nothing matters, mate. Just laugh. Give up.

Metokur is a successful troll just as molymeme is. Both reddit memes that make money of resistors dying to hear thier opinions and content. The only difference is onedollarman thinks he is changing the world and redditkor knows he isn’t.

That pic needs the highest live view counter during both streams. Those numbers hurt Carl the most. Saved nonetheless.

Nope. Proteus is posting on Kiwifarms these days though

youtu.be/ggeT4edXe98

Here's how young Jim sounds

Ah, thanks m8.

Oh shit! More Oprah-tier drama! omg, anons... Did you hear about that one guy who said that thing about the other guy?!

Attached: omg_wtf2.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>businessman
>begging kids for money on kiketube
He is a merchant alright.

wow, that sounds so very much like jim

Not wrong at all. The leaf is right.

You been huffin glue, fella?

Ralph is Jim's Vee.

Ralph just knows Jim brings the dosh.
It makes me laugh that Ralph is somehow the most competent host out of all those bloodsports fags and even he can't help but pop a blood vessel every other call in.
Dr Phil or something needs to move into youtube drama. It would be easy pickings

Bloodsports is the new Kekistan.

I don't think anyone gives a shit about bloodsports now apart from maybe tonka.
In 3 months newfags won't even know wtf it was

Seriously, why do these fucking morons keep shitting up pol talking about some nobody that anyone with a pea sized brain or bigger doesn't give a shit about?

Has nothing to do with politics, the mods here are useless trash that let these and bbc threads thrive but nuke threads with actual political discussion in them.

I'm about done with the whole crowd. If they found something new to talk about perhaps it could be entertaining again, but next to feminism and sjw's and star wars, Matt, Kraut, Killroy and Candid is on my list of shit that out-talked.

shut the fuck up. Sargon even described how it was all "seriously fucking creepy", plays an out of context video that he initially framed was a 14 year old. And if you openly call someone a groomer in Britain, you can be sure people won't think that they're giving puppies a bath

And as for the asian thing, the reason media says asian is because they don't want to highlight it's very specifically muslim. We don't call people asian, we call them indian, chinese, etc because asian is not very specific

Metokur is nothing but controlled opposition.

Metokur spews so many fucking memes from here I cringe when listen to him

>We don't call people asian
The Asian community is referred to all the time. Its not a referenceto muslims. Its used, in the main to describe brown people. Generally Pakis or Bangladeshis.
I agree people refer to Chinese as Chinese or Korean as Korean, but Asian, is said widely and means brown people.

>"no, not at all, fuck him"

>standing up against cultural marxism
>shitposting his way to victory
>controlled opposition
you are pic related

Attached: soi.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Jim is faggot. Probably has aids.

It isn't
All these YouTubers can go fuck themselves

Styx just makes comfy vids and has done nothing wrong

I wish he hadn't addressed it at all. Styx is apparently part of the crowd that believes Sargon is a savior of the west and not a self-serving douchebag who leeches off pre-existing movements.

Do people honestly find Jim funny?

Jim always sounds like he's about to piss himself

he thinks that jim and sargon fighting is two different cliques within the "free speech matters" community going to war, which they dont need

its not the first time either, going after mundanematt was similar. it was excused because everyone of them considers takedowns an unforgivable sin, but still upon reflection it was one free speech guy who literally attempted to give zoey quinn good publicity by letting her clear her name on a matter for the sake of owning matt.

Jim is now operating with the SJW press. When is this cunt going to hurry up and die, or was that bullshit too?

If you seriously believe jim is actually ill and not just conning his dickriders out of money you're delusional.

Thank God based Jim found a new target

The more of these cucks we can get rid of the more good we can actually do

Attached: 92348235729200.jpg (500x282, 47K)

Can someone explain to me the kind of person that follows edrama on YouTube like Sargon and that infowars fag. I really don't understand what someone's life has to be like to even have the time to watch 6 hour circlejerk livestreams about god knows what.

he's in his late 30s. Like good chunk of people here anyway. If you started browsing 4chin in mid 2000s, as a teenager, you're at least 30 now.

I love it when you fascist bastards fight amongst yourselves.

e-celebs eating their own, nice

Does he have any white children?

Only yellow ones.

>Jim OWNS Styx
The Jim dickriding is getting pathetic. If he does anything ever he "COMPLETELY DESTROYED" whatever random nobody in his LARP chats he loves so much.
Guy is getting pretty upset lately for someone who supposedly doesn't care about anything I've noticed as well.

Poles are joke. I am polish myself but I feel like a human disgrace.

That's because you're a subversive prick and you are indeed a disgrace.

>caring about what some ecelebs think.
I don't get your generation OP, ya'll fags.

He obviously didn't mean that Jim is a homosexual ephebophile. He meant that Jim was acting like a shithead teenager despite his age and that it was weird because he's an older man still hanging out with younger men and engaging in juvenile bullshit. Carl himself does the same thing, though. It was a poor attempt to diss Jim. Carl is clearly terrible at bants and should stop trying.

He's saying their e-drama is unhelpful to everyone else and that's all he said. And he's right.

wtf happened to Jow Forums, it used to lead internet culture now it follows it like gossiping housewives.

we do everyone on the internet uses our retarded meme language and posts the stupid frog and the bald man everywhere and it's not as if we make any effort they're jsut too goddamn lazy to come up with their own memes

THIS IS THE DAY STYX BECAME CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Attached: 1512710550417.jpg (1224x322, 49K)

Compare it to this

Attached: 1530376535248.jpg (1232x928, 156K)

>Sargon implies Jim is a pedo
>"stop fighting guys this is so petty"
>media implies Sargon is a pedo
>"oy vey, this is an outrage"

Sargon will never, ever be in a position of real political power. He’s a shitty debater, and genuinely stupid but attempts to hide it with non sequitors and superfluous dialogue.

He won’t be a mayor, he won’t be a govenor, or any sort of parliamentary position

there goes my boner

Not to mention he's recorded himself committing every potential career ending faux pa you could think of for the past decade and lacks the connections or wit to do damage control.

Attached: giddit.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

e-celeb drama doesn't belong on Jow Forums, but jim laughing at matt and sargon is like bloodsports season 2

>superfluous dialogue
>committed every faux pas known to man
What is Trump?