Biological Essentialism is one of the most powerful redpills that can be spoken of or taken...

Biological Essentialism is one of the most powerful redpills that can be spoken of or taken. Merely insisting upon the irrefutable truth of our biology and the nature of humanity and the truths that follow is the most unbreakable redpill because it flows through our blood down to our very bones.

It is immune to any criticism and views reality top-down, like a god-figure would. If you truly wish to transcend the mindless charade that is our current society, INSIST upon biological essentialism. There ARE races, woman HAVE a place as mothers and that is their FUNCTION. IQ is a function of the beings that combine their energy to produce new life.

If you can take this pill, it will make you immune to all blackpill, all self-hatred. See yourself as the beautiful creation of your own knowledge and self that you are, see the beauty of your body emerge through hard work and effort. Don't work out because "it's self-improvement" -- do it because THAT IS YOUR BODY'S PURPOSE.

Seek the truth in biology anons! Never despair or give up the fight, the more you learn about who you are, the more they cannot take that from you. Learn how your body is fed, and you will avoid all evils of the food industry and all of the tricks they try to foist upon you. It's time for you to truly wake up and realize what you are doing here and what your purpose is.

Body & Spirit & Time.

Learn the beauty of their inter-connectivity, and you will begin to see the memes and code of the world in a new light. You will become more than man.

It is time for us to go beyond.

---

This is reposted as per request by an user who asked for it's reposting in the original thread. Use the knowledge well and know that they DO NOT want you to talk about this or believe in this. Add it to your arsenal.

Attached: 4chad.png (1369x1359, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_determinism
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913003036
youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you suck your own dick?

Thanks for the bump.

bumping this thread for the friendly people on Jow Forums

>Biological Essentialism is one of the most powerful redpills that can be spoken of or taken
It's the only adequate replacement for religion

Thomas Hobbes was always right.

>You will become more than man.
by becoming less human

Attached: Huel-main.jpg (1000x714, 56K)

You can't replace religion because of the way the general population thinks about religion. It's a tool that helps them, and scorning them for that isn't necessarily a good thing. The general class of humans are hard-wired for /belief/, making their belief founded in religion is superior to making it founded in nothing. Having belief founded in nothing is how you get to where we are now, with people believing whatever mr. TV tells them.

How do you miss the point this hard?

Goethe maybe, not Hobbes. The whole 'social contract' idea is not a great idea because you aren't allowed to pick another nation to have a contract with at will, nor do the contracts have renewal terms, etc.

bowden talked about this. he made the case that we are natural law made sentient, that everything is energy. the belief system that pierce came up with was similar iirc.
there is something about nature, life and being that resonates very deeply with white people.

If you hang out on Jow Forums long enough, I will post this thread a few more times and you will see the low-quality posts have hundreds of replies whereas a thread like this will be shilled against to the best of their ability (not great), and ignored as best as possible.

It's something (((they))) don't want you using because there is no reasonable argument against it without outing oneself as being against nature and biology. There's no agenda to have with it either. The LAST thing they want discussed is how there is a natural order, and the LAST tools they want us to have are those that allow us to achieve the full potential of who we are.

> Asuka is better than Rei
You Asuka guys were faggots then and faggots you remain. Rei will always be the top waifu.

Attached: neon_genesis_evangelion___rei_ayanami_cosplay_by_voizofsnow-d6tyvlr.jpg (730x1095, 121K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_determinism

This is one of the other main things that they truly hate.

This is another one:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913003036

Even though the math is out on The Greater Male Variability Hypothesis, even the journal in which it was published tried to suppress it because of its implications.

i like the pic, hope the other half is 8ch virgin

you're posting this during the worst time desu. heavier threads do better late at night. i'm deep into this kind of thing and always like to see someone else bring it up.

I was literally asked by an user to post this 3 times a day and hell, he said please.

I don't post for glory or fame, I post because I truly want to make Jow Forums better at doing what it does best. That and anything that makes shills lose their shit, I am all about posting it.

Postscript: If you are into this, I will be making a post later on today around 7PM eastern time, if you want to come and contribute. The more links and information I can add the better. I like scientific articles, wiki in acceptable in this case but not ideal. No mommy blogs or stormfront shit, this is something which is supposed to be too fast for the political muck, and to cut straight into the heart of the people who would attempt to harm the board of peace.

The jews hate it, the SJWs hate it, the communists/antifa hate it. Everything that Jow Forums is opposed to can be seen as united against our basic fundamental truths of biology. When Jow Forums is able to take a hardline stance on biology and articulate it, they will have nothing but mountains and mountains of evidence on their side and little for the opposition to say.

Who sides with biology wins.

i still don't know what the thread is about? that we should believe in biology? who in his right mind does NOT believe in biology?
does biology answers everything, no it doesn't that's why there's dozens of other branches of science, as well as spirituality and religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0
pay attention to what he says towards the end. this is the key.

Many people do not believe in biology in a pure and honest sense and would heavily critique and attack it. People who believe in trans, gay, etc. are against biology.

If you read the OP post you would also see that I separate the biology/body from spirit, but you didn't.

Biology does not answer every question, but this isn't claiming it does either. I am saying that it is heavily important and being steadfast with our approach to belief will defend that belief heavily. Not sure why that's hard to understand.

People who believe in trans, gay, etc. are against biology.
But who's the target audience? It's pretty well known on Jow Forums that lgbt is nothing more than umbrella term for perverts and wide range of psychological disorders.

>who's the target audience

things no genuine poster has ever said

biology is always shifting, there's no stagnation but you insist there is. there are always exceptions to a rule, and depending on environment those exceptions can then become the norm, thats why we have the "races" that we do. thats why we have the dimorphism that we do.
it's all chance, there is no determinism to it, there is no god

Sorry, humans are always shifting genitals and hormones? You can claim that -ecology- is always shifting but biology is fairly static. Especially in any political timescale, it won't be changed and hasn't changed in the last 3000 years.

What are you even talking about? There is actually LOTS of determinism to it which is suppressed because of politics and grants, not because of actual truth or science.

What's your evidence for any of that?

Attached: 1185318 - Neon_Genesis_Evangelion Rei_Ayanami Saigado Shinji_Ikari.jpg (2099x2392, 806K)

This is very clearly not purporting a divine presence. Fucking NPC's.

Anyway, truly understanding yourself is the basis for real understanding of the world around you. Our place as apex species on this planet was earned through being unmatched pattern recognition machines, and that cognitive structure goes to our deepest roots, it effects everything you sense, think, or feel. It is our greatest strength and our greatest fault, humans are so finely tuned for this behavior that we produce patterns where none existed, and fit data to patterns that do not match. Without understanding the limitations of your own cognition, one is blind, and the blind are led to the slaughter by those that see.

Boomp

bump

bump

Attached: 1452587113970.jpg (515x430, 56K)

Rei has changed user

Attached: 1BD76BAF-512B-4A14-A3B4-5CCBC5139261.jpg (1280x1758, 89K)

Huh, I’m a 4chad, apparently. Cool post. May I add, that the purpose of life boils down to an acceleration of overall entropy. We are here pretty much to increase local order by consuming free energy, breaking complex compounds down into simpler ones until we die. So yes, the point of living is to create order to the greatest degree and reach possible. That means not just taking care of your own body but also creating order in others’ lives, by being a positive influence. This is why liberalism/multiculturalism is mental illness, it promotes degeneration which is contrary to our purpose.

Quality post, thank's OP. Have a bump.