Metokur Calls Out Styx

youtube.com/watch?v=0UDnNaKEFDo

Attached: metokur 2.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Good Styx is low IQ faggot

>tfw I remember watching that styx spergout live

Fuck off this guy is boring. Too much of a pussy to define his political position just an epic /b/ poster trying to get (you)s. Idk how anyone watches this guy and thinks he has something of value to say about anything.

Crinfe

That's a yikes from me

> E-Celeb shit-flinging and ego fights
Why waste time with these faggots?

>poortugal
>not understanding someone from a 1st world country
I'm almost surprised.

Metokur was only relevant with We Wuz Kangs. He's a 40yr old man child who giggles on his videos. Take a position Metokur, be a man. Stop playing esports.

Attached: 100.gif (395x281, 83K)

Sage for Jim fan club bullshit. Also there's also a thread on this.

if you're trolling then 10/10 have a (You)

metokur is such an unbearable fence-sitter, and he has the gal to call styx a centrist, lol

>sjw shit full swing around 2013
>loads of people rush to combat it
>sjws look pretty stupid once exposed
>sjw shit pretty much dying in early 2017
>everyone with a huge anti sjw audience has nothing to talk about
>can't keep the gimmick going
>alot of them aren't too bright
>they were combating literal retards
># of views dies off
>start cannibalizing themselves

Attached: 1523526240691.jpg (450x483, 87K)

>> E-Celeb shit-flinging and ego fights
>Why waste time with these faggots?
Came here to express the same sentiment. Start saging these e-celeb threads

>all these internets is serious business t_d posters btfo for the lulz

I gave them a chance but it's nothing but arguing and not about politics. Just personal attacks, trying to win ego points, and arguing the toss about who insulted who during a 5 hour stream months ago.
There are far more constructive ways to engage with right-wing thought and politics.

>Eceleb drama
This is literally no different from people that gossip about TV shows like Big Brother or the Kardashians
Eat a bullet retard

Attached: 8E1EC135-9D96-4E1B-9CF2-AA081DA9797B.jpg (659x842, 153K)

Grooming is associated with Pedo's. Though it is own term. You can groom hair, dogs, etc.

>This is literally no different
Wrong. Those who discuss politics on public forums (who you falsely call Ecelebs) are objectively more valuable to human society than the trash on Big Brother.
>when retards can't not make false comparisons

Jim is such a cringe faggot

he's a radical centrist

>"we're fucked anyways, when they want us gone we're gone"

and this faggot calls sargon a cuck.

Literally who?

Not related to politics.

> e-celeb garbage
> kekistan flag
Checks out

Gossip is now politics.

>t racemixing jim

Attached: image.png (732x606, 34K)

How about whoever's making these goes and gets their shit pushed in

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-115920_Chrome.jpg (1536x2048, 1006K)

Literally who calls out literally who?

Same and I really enjoyed a handful of his older material, but he's now just shooting low hanging fruit and starting drama that he pretends to just happen to get caught up in. It's such a sham, you know and I know that he's fully aware of what he's doing. It would be one thing if it were actual intellectuals, but it's not, it's low IQ morons that you or I could destroy on a shitty livestream only people who have been on Jow Forums 4 years or less care about. Aka newfags. This shit wasn't a thing back in 03 to about 13 or 14, yeah there was drama, but this is jersey shore tier reality dumb shit

Jim is gay and eats shit

Attached: 1519516650183.png (885x631, 728K)

The streams sound like spics or niggers screaming at each other in the street. Glad to see most people in this thread recognise this.

"I'm here laughing at shit"
This moron pretends to get morally outraged at idiots for lulz and shekels (Imagine being such a brainlet as to give him money to read out your tweets). Oh... how very entertaining. I guess. If you're like 13.

"We're all fucked anyways"
He's a nihilistic coward who stands for nothing. He's ten times as bad as any alt-centrist fence sitter.

SHUT UP

>BASED JIM xD

He used to be cool when GG happened. Not anymore.

Styx does kind of lame even if I agree with him on some things. He just carpet bombs YouTube for shekels. I'm pretty sure he shadow banned me on his comments section. I listen to Vincent James/Red Elephants instead

SARGON CAN KISS MY BUTT

Styx also attacks alt righters